Cuellar ofski?

mutley

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris

hehe. :laugh:

that's enough to crash follow follow. :)

The forum is experiencing difficulties at the moment due to the number of users currently logged on. Please wait a couple of minutes before hitting 'refresh' to load this page again.

Drylaw Hearts
First goal on Saturday could be huge. The crowd will quickly turn on them if we can get it.

I expect them to invest some of that cash in a couple of midfielders before the weekend.

They may even go back in for Steve Davis.

****ing magic news... really dont care if waldo gets money to spend... his last few signings have been either ancient or not good enough.

This could turn ugly for Rangers as waldo and Murray promised they wouldnt have to sell the 'crown' jewels.

I expect them to invest some of that cash in a couple of midfielders before the weekend.

Probably. Lets hope they waste it AGAIN.

Lambo the Jambo

Brilliant maybe they can invest with some other past it defenders. Perhaps they would consider Pressley.

Guest Maroon Carpet

Might not be such good news for the likes of us though, as they may just try and ruffle some feathers by asking about Berra and or any others that they fancy, and you know what Vlad is like when the pound sign starts a rollin.........

Hearts should just put up a NOT FOR SALE sign, unless it's someone they want rid of anyway.

Do The Dance

Nah, it'll mainly be used to cover costs of going out of the champions league.

Bert Le Clos

Might not all be good news.

They might put in a bid for Berra. And if it's good enough Vlad will prob accept it a la Hartley.

Drylaw Hearts

This could turn ugly for Rangers as waldo and Murray promised they wouldnt have to sell the 'crown' jewels.

Villa's bid conveniently envoked a clause in his contract.

Rangers apparantly had no choice.

Yeah right.

They might put in a bid for Berra. And if it's good enough Vlad will prob accept it a la Hartley.

The way vlad valued Jose G it would make berra more expensive than cuellar.

They will sign Loveens (sp) from Cardiff and probably a half decent midfielder. With Bougerra (sp again) they have a decent replacement.

So maybe lose 1 real good player but get 2 or 3 in.

Rangers will go for Barr from Falkirk, Berra, and an attacking midfielder.

Smith will only get 3/4 million of this to spend, tops.

ToadKiller Dog

Newcastle sniffing around Mcgregor,keegan thinking of putting in a ?5m bid aswell according to paper talk,maybe the fire sale is at ibrox .

Regular John

Nobody mentioned a release clause until now.

Nice to see the hun miss out on a few million due to some shoddy negotiation.

Guest Maroon Carpet

We were posting and saying the same thing, yes, I agree, Berra will always be a problem with vultures sweeping about.

The last straw would be to lose Berra, but Vlad would be walking a tightrope if he was to sell any more assets!

Chic Young has said that Walter Smith will have any money for new faces.

Worrying times.

Drylaw Hearts
Probably. Lets hope they waste it AGAIN.

The problem they have now is that there is no European football to persuade the better players to sign.

They'll either get has-beens or players who've 'followed' them as a lad.

There is no real decent midfielder left in the SPL that will interest Rangers so it's down to the Championship or over to France.

Martin Bain must be rubbing his perma-tanned hands.

Guest Maroon Carpet
Rangers will go for Barr from Falkirk, Berra, and an attacking midfielder.

Smith will only get 3/4 million of this to spend, tops.

Berra is NOT FOR SALE! Hopefully......

Charlie-Brown

They will probably try to sign Loovens from Cardiff - not sure if the Davis deal is dead now or not as couldn't agree fee or wages......they were toiling to sign any real quality / flair players whilst they still had european prospects to offer so I think they kidding themselves if they can attract the best players with only SPL to offer them now!

How much is 10M euro's? certainly less than ?10M?

winston churchill
Villa's bid conveniently envoked a clause in his contract.

Rangers apparantly had no choice.

Yeah right.

wee chicks pishing his y-fronts on the radio.

his lisp is getting worse...........its no tha rangers falt..........goofy has a claws in ra contract:)

Might not be such good news for the likes of us though, as they may just try and ruffle some feathers by asking about Berra and or any others that they fancy, and you know what Vlad is like when the pound sign starts a rollin.........

Hearts should just put up a NOT FOR SALE sign, unless it's someone they want rid of anyway.

Due to the fact that we play them on Saturday it is a given that they will try to unsettle Berra regardless if they actually want him or not

I beg your pardon?

If I want yer opinion I will ask for it. ok......

I thought you were claiming Berra wasnt for sale after saying he could be. My apologies.

PS Good edit. Did you forget to go a little mad.

shaun.lawson

"The fear is that players will be sold to balance the books and the fans simply will not stand for it."

That was last Wednesday. You were saying, David? :)

Drylaw Hearts
They will probably try to sign Loovens from Cardiff - not sure if the Davis deal is dead now or not as couldn't agree fee or wages......they were toiling to sign any real quality / flair players whilst they still had european prospects to offer so I think they kidding themselves if they can attract the best players with only SPL to offer them now!

?7.8million-ish.

Guest Maroon Carpet
I thought you were claiming Berra wasnt for sale after saying he could be. My apologies.

PS Good edit. Did you forget to go a little mad.

Nae worries.

I am always worried just like the next supporter.

Surely everyone at Hearts should realise we need to build and not sell at this moment in time, but then it's Vlad we are talking about.........

Nope he knew all along Goofy was moving on thats why the dude was signed from Charlton.

If Ra Gers come sniffing around Berra tell them ?3million or bolt.

Depends hpw much Bain charges for transfering the money between his and many others dodgy bank accounts... dirty corrupt barsteward.

Nae worries.

I am always worried just like the next supporter.

Surely everyone at Hearts should realise we need to build and not sell at this moment in time, but then it's Vlad we are talking about.........

I agree. If I was vlad I'd take the utter pish out of rangers if they do come sniffing.... as long as it doesnt bother CB.

hahaha @ Osasuna's 40% sell on clause. ooooft. Thats one shight deal for rangers

The Mighty Thor

This is beautiful.

SDM is selling the silver and weakening Smiffys already threadbare squad.

You can bet that whatever he gets to spend he'll end up wasting it.

Guest Maroon Carpet
Nope he knew all along Goofy was moving on thats why the dude was signed from Charlton.

If Ra Gers come sniffing around Berra tell them ?3million or bolt.

3 million, I don't want Berra to go at any price, but if it were inevitable, then I would price them out at 5 million.

The Mighty Thor
10,000,000 euros, however 4,000,000 of that goes to Osasuna. :)

If true this just gets even better. :)

Archived