Tullberg signs!(merged)

Guest Alex Guttenplan

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would be interesting to see Tullberg and Nade play together.

Thought the same earlier.

I would doubt Makela's performance had any bearing on this decision.

bumped into his agent in town tonight.

he said that the man i signing on monday provided blood tests come back okay, which they will.

He wont be able to play for three to four weeks though because of injury.

The agent said he's a powefull forward who will help us but isn't a saviour, he will get about 10 goals a season, but do more holding the ball up work. seemed like more of a target man type forward.

you can all bull**** this if you want but he was defo the guy, had all the info, is the lovenkrands bros agent also.

also had very positive things to say about the manager and romanov.

I've just watched his interview on Hearts.TV and I was pleasantly surprised to learn that his English is pretty good. He describes himself as a big guy who likes to use his body and his head. He also hopes to score a few goals after being impressed by Driver and Kingston's crosses.

I've got a good feeling about this guy.

Ryan Gosling
I've just watched his interview on Hearts.TV and I was pleasantly surprised to learn that his English is pretty good. He describes himself as a big guy who likes to use his body and his head. He also hopes to score a few goals after being impressed by Driver and Kingston's crosses.

I've got a good feeling about this guy.

The Scandinavians tend to have a knack for English.

I was impressed with his passion for the support.

The Scandinavians tend to have a knack for English.

I was impressed with his passion for the support.

Agreed, he wasn't just talking p!sh, you could see it in his face that he can't wait to get started.

Also, I don't think him and Nade will ever play in the same team.

Thunderstruck

We have just signed a striker? Something you would never have known if you depended on BBCTV (aka Plantation Quay Rangers Supporters Club) for news.

Sounds awesome. Level headed, realistic, already got a plan in his head about how he's going to deliver and defo wants to impress.

Sounds like a big fella too - would be great to see him handle Scott Brown and the likes.

Welcome on board - can't see him failing, so how much will he succeed.

Deodato

Pants Shaton

To paraphrase the BBC interview:

Brian McLauchlin: How much are you looking forward to playing at Ibrox and Celtic Park?

Tullberg: [minimal response]

Brian McLauchlin: But, but, but, Rangers and Celtic, you must be excited????!!!

Tullberg: Yeah, Lovenkrands etc...

What a tool; is it a contractual obligation to shoehorn those two revolting clubs into every sports story?

Good interview. Think it was pretty clear from the start that Csaba wanted him, but by taking his to Germany it was an ideal situation for Csaba to see if he had the right attitude to work with.

Comes across as quite a confident young man.

Seems to be that this is going down as a name Vlad has put forward to Csaba.

Worth noting that Csaba as a young man in International management would know club football would be back on the radar at some point - chances are that he wouild have been building up a range of contacts across Africa and Europe. International football is not so much day to day, so he would have had plenty time to do so.

May have been a Vlad name, but maybe not....

The club stated earlier this year that they were changing their strategy on scouting for potential players to Scandanavia!

The club stated earlier this year that they were changing their strategy on scouting for potential players to Scandanavia!

For sure. What about the Hungarian GK we have on trial? My geography is as good as my spelling, but pretty sure Hungary is nowhere near Scandanavia.

For sure. What about the Hungarian GK we have on trial? My geography is as good as my spelling, but pretty sure Hungary is nowhere near Scandanavia.

Yes your Geography is not that bad Hungary is not in Scandanavia.

That was not really my point though, I was merely stating that the club had made this announcement some time prior to Csaba's appointment so the chances of Tullberg not being at the club at the request of Csaba is possibly higher than say the Hungarian Goalkeeper.

Who cares really so long as they turn out to be good players for Hearts that's what we want.

Not to worry you have been sent to peebles just need to be called a :hobofish:

then you will have earned your kickback spurs.

don't think I've ever been called a :hobofish: on KB ..... hmm, probably shouldn't have said that now :rolleyes:

Yes your Geography is not that bad Hungary is not in Scandanavia.

That was not really my point though, I was merely stating that the club had made this announcement some time prior to Csaba's appointment so the chances of Tullberg not being at the club at the request of Csaba is possibly higher than say the Hungarian Goalkeeper.

Who cares really so long as they turn out to be good players for Hearts that's what we want.

Think the original comment about Scandanavia came from Cambell Ogilivie at a meeting with Hearts supporters - Maybe wrong on that though.

It would be interesting to know who represents Tullberg - is it Pro Sports Management (or something like that) that Romanov has done some dealings with before?

You are right, as long as he does the stuff on the park, all said and done thats the important thing.

Ron Burgundy

I read this with Souness's voice in mind.

don't think I've ever been called a :hobofish: on KB ..... hmm, probably shouldn't have said that now :rolleyes:

:hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

THERE YOU GO. ;)

John Gentleman

Who was our last Danish signing?

IIRC, the one and only Rene Moller - way back in the early 70's (or possibly the late 60's).

Makela one week, Laudrop the next...... again if IIRC. Big lump of a player.

Cue; London Hearts to the rescue....... :confused:

Who was our last Danish signing?

IIRC, the one and only Rene Moller - way back in the early 70's (or possibly the late 60's).

Makela one week, Laudrop the next...... again if IIRC. Big lump of a player.

Cue; London Hearts to the rescue....... :confused:

Remember we had a Danish winger on trial (he played a couple of pre-season games) under Levein.

We ended up signing Valois instead.

Remember we had a Danish winger on trial (he played a couple of pre-season games) under Levein.

We ended up signing Valois instead.

AAH...Rene Moller..A good player, he played in the most entertaining game i've ever been at. dundee utd 5 Hearts 6! What a game!:thumb:

Archived