Shaving! Why cant it be easier!! What's the best electric shaver you have used?

Civil Jambo

Been wet shaving for many years now and find it a pain, thinking of switching to electric to maybe take some of the hassle from it.

What could you recommend thats under 100 notes?

Been wet shaving for many years now and find it a pain, thinking of switching to electric to maybe take some of the hassle from it.

I've always used the 3 head philishave things. Done me proud over the years... :)

I've always used the 3 head philishave things. Done me proud over the years... :)

Tried one of them a few years ago, quite a fancy one that cost ?100 but never got a good shave from it .................maybe it just me

Carl Weathers

I use a Braun.

Pretty sure you can get a decent one for under ?100.

Real men use cut throats and no water though.:)

Carl Weathers
I never started shaving until I was 30.

I'm a novice.

I'm a bit like that myself.

I can't really grow a proper beard but if I don't shave for a couple of days, I look like catweasle.

I'm a bit like that myself.

I can't really grow a proper beard but if I don't shave for a couple of days, I look like catweasle.

my problem is i'm very hairy , probally to do with being part italian so when i shave i'm like the main guy evan from the film evan almighty when i shave

Carl Weathers
my problem is i'm very hairy , probally to do with being part italian so when i shave i'm like the main guy evan from the film evan almighty when i shave

My uncle is the same as you.

He buys a Braun shaver every year and then passes his old one to me. I just buy a new foil and clipper set.

Highly recommended - they do very well in various grooming awards. I'll try to dig one out.

jamboinglasgow

I started out shaving with an electric one, (think it was a philips) but my brother persuded me to try a normal razor (him and his navy shaving ways.) When I used it I was amazed how much better it cuts then the electric one. However I keep cutting myself (did twice today) which never happened with an electric one.

Kalamazoo Jambo

I thought that you used to have problems with your upper lip? :P

I thought that you used to have problems with your upper lip? :P

That was intentional. A subtle mans fashion accessory left over from the early 80s.... :cool:

Kalamazoo Jambo
That was intentional. A subtle mans fashion accessory left over from the early 80s.... :cool:

Thanks for clarifying. :laugh:

I only shave half my face and thats only every now and then!

:fing25:

Is that the left half or the right? :P

Doctor FinnBarr

The left, then I can have a hairy side or a clean shaven side, great for pics!

:)

Marmeladent?rtchen

Go out and get yourself a wee mirror with some sucker on the back to put in the shower. Then when you get up jump in the shower, face is already wet, foam on, razor out, rince face,,,, job done.

Also great on cold morning as you get to stay in hot shower and dont have to stand in a cold bathroom.

;)

enjoy!

Jambof3tornado

Remington r730i(BMW designed) ?49.99 on amazon,well cheap,used to be 140 notes. Got mine last week and its the dogs danglies(shaved danglies of course!!);)

There used to be a guy who came into my work who was like that, half beard half not.

The left, then I can have a hairy side or a clean shaven side, great for pics!

:)

C'mon then get a pic posted...this otta be a laugh :Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

There used to be a guy who came into my work who was like that, half beard half not.

.................i wonder.............................maybe it was bikerjambo!:eek:

Much as it pains me to admit it publicly, but I agree with Eggo.

Gillette Fusion for me.

Electric razors take too long for a crap shave.

Much as it pains me to admit it publicly, but I agree with Eggo.

Gillette Fusion for me.

Electric razors take too long for a crap shave.

Never used an electric one but I use Gillette Fusion too.

Archived