Pressley banner

NEILY1874

Should the Elvis banner be replaced?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should the Elvis banner be replaced?

The Mighty Thor
Paul Hartley. I've never heard of him referred to in the other way. :confused:

Now would you answer my question? You suggested Judas was hated because he signed for sellik. I pointed out that it's not the reason. Would you at least have the good grace to admit you were wrong? :o

You haven't? I'm rather surprised at that news. However i'll take your thin veneer of respectibility at face value.

I maintain that the dislike of Pressley is purely down to the fact that he signed for Celtic FC. I think it's a fact we both know. We also both know the real undercurrent to that particular dislike. We have very differing views on all that and it's place in a modern Scottish society.

Tell me what would the outcome have been if Steven Pressley had re-signed for Rangers FC and had fist pumped in the strip of the other half of the bigot brothers? It's something i've always wondered.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell me what would the outcome have been if Steven Pressley had re-signed for Rangers FC and had fist pumped in the strip of the other half of the bigot brothers? It's something i've always wondered.

I'd hate him just as much for disrespecting our great club and its fans. As would all my like-minded chums.

Get a grip. Are you seriously suggesting that I care about what's said about me on here? :eek:

Where did i suggest that ? It obviously doesn't bother you if it did you would leave the first game of the season 20 mins early so you could post on here.

Oh wait............. :confused:

Real Fan ? :4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

The Mighty Thor
I'd hate him just as much for disrespecting our great club and its fans. As would all my like-minded chums.

I salute your very even and liberal attitude.

Incidentally you must be the most mis-understood drinker in Robertson's bar on match days. You really are much more open, even, liberal and sensitive than your pseudo-loyalist JKB persona. :rolleyes:

I salute your very even and liberal attitude.

Cheers. Good to see us bikers sticking together.

The Mighty Thor
Cheers. Good to see us bikers sticking together.

Absolutely.

Our views are like our bikes. We both think ours is the right one.

Mine is anyway. ;)

The answer to this is that while the overwhelming majority of Hearts fans would have experienced the same emotions and feelings as they did watching him playing for Celtic, members of the 16:20 Club would have been considerably less vociferous in their condemnation.

Absolutely.

Our views are like our bikes. We both think ours is the right one.

Mine is anyway. ;)

I don't want to come over as some sort of keyboard warrior but if you diss my Duke again, I will rip you a new one. :P

The Mighty Thor
I don't want to come over as some sort of keyboard warrior but if you diss my Duke again, I will rip you a new one. :P

I'm surprised you're not on a Triumph like me, British designed and built.

None of the mechandise of the spaghetti eating surrender monkeys here don't you know.:)

I'm surprised you're not on a Triumph like me, British designed and built.

None of the mechandise of the spaghetti eating surrender monkeys here don't you know.:)

Hadn't thought of that. :sad: It'll be on the "for sale" section of JKB shortly.

Pants Shaton
The banner was dealt with. Any replacement will be dealt with too!

The banner will be replaced and any 'handshamer' caught vandalising Tynecastle stadium should feel the full force of the law and a lifetime ban from all Hearts matches.

The banner will be replaced and any 'handshamer' caught vandalising Tynecastle stadium should feel the full force of the law and a lifetime ban from all Hearts matches.

And a pint of their choice from me!

Francis Albert

There should be no "legends" who haven't been out of the game for at least 20 years. "Legend" only comes with historical perspective. Presley wouldn't make it into the top 50 IMO. Maybe not even the top 100.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

It's obviously nothing to do with him signing for ra sellik. If it were, then it follows that they'd also hate Hartley.

Presslehy is despised by the vast majority of Hearts fans due to the way he engineered the move and, more importantly, because of his disgraceful behaviour on his return to Tynecastle.

Rheptile. :mad:

Wrong, now hurry on back to Castle Greyskull!

Archived