Silent Disco

Dr. Bapswent

Have finally managed to convince my mates that silent disco is the way forward and should be there tomorrow! Can't wait :)

Dr. Bapswent
Oh yes, you win. Have a comedy tie and some wacky socks.

Be sure and light up the office with your sparkling banter tomorrow.

Awww Dave, dont be a sore loser. ;)

SO you have people dancing listening to different music? My wife has been saying I've been doing that for decades.:confused:

I'm a wanger

Sorry, what was that? I'm having my own 'Blind Message Board' where everyone reads the messages they want to see :P

Sorry, what was that? I'm having my own 'Blind Message Board' where everyone reads the messages they want to see :P

I love the fact that of all the words you could have typed, you chose wanger :rofl: nice one.

Dr. Bapswent

;)

Went to the disco last night, probably one of the funnest nights out I've had, well worth the tenner IMO. Except the fire alarm we couldn't hear and having to evacuate in the p*ssing rain! Not sure how expensive the drink was though, I expected it would be similar to the complete rip off of the spiegel garden so just drank before. (not white star this time)

I was there last Saturday night and had a great time. It's a bit more interesting than going to one of the many rubbish clubs in town...

I aint taken part in 1, but having watched the folks doing it last night at belladrum festival was highly entertaining ;)

You might have seen me, I was going doolally on the Friday night to a bit of Elvis.

You might have seen me, I was going doolally on the Friday night to a bit of Elvis.

Cant say I noticed anyone in particular but it is funny to watch, might try it next time. Did you come to our youth tent? I only saw 1 wee lad with a Hearts top at the festival, very disappointing on the jambo front this year :cool:

Archived