Miko

Francis Albert

Francis Albert

Deserves a thread I think. Not just for the goal but for the effort he (as usual ) put in. Of course he contributes sweet FA, as another thread reminded us recently.

Deserves a thread I think. Not just for the goal but for the effort he (as usual ) put in. Of course he contributes sweet FA, as another thread reminded us recently.

I like him. Has become a proper footballer in the last 6 months - ironically with no manager input.

Guest JamboRobbo

Miko has had a change of attitude the last 6 months. Keep it up, and he'll continue to be an asset for us.

Brillinat goal today.

lawriejambo

Was tremend hearing the fans chanting Miko as the players were leaving the pitch..

Well done Miko.

I wonder what the numerous idiots, who were booing when he was brought on, did when he scored with a superb strike.

Only a Game
I wonder what the numerous idiots, who were booing when he was brought on, did when he scored with a superb strike.

The boos were coming from the Motherwell end I think you'll find.

The boos were coming from the Motherwell end I think you'll find.

I was in Section A so you could be right and I hope you are.

jambosean75

miko has always been a confidence player.

and in csaba i think we've got the right coach to inspire him on to better things

Jambof3tornado

Miko's face when he had scored and did the rock the baby celebration was brilliant,and right in front of us. He loved it!!! And so did we!!:dribble:

As Miko was warmng up behind the goal some old guy went down to talk to him and said "keep you head up laddie the people her love ya" it brougt a smile to his face and to mine and he repayed his faith today with a fantastic strike, WELL DONE MIKO:):):):)

Jam Tarts 1874

Great to have someone like Miko on the bench to come on and stir things up a bit. His goal was sublime.

Heard a comment on the radio today that took some believing -

"Mikoliunas ran 40 yards to make that tackle" -

That's something akin to saying Hibs are a football team - or at least it would have been last season -

seems like Csaba really does have the man-management touch!!!!!!

V

blondejamtart

Well done Miko - and great to hear everyone chanting his name too! I hope it gives him a real lift and he goes on to score even more!

Malinga the Swinga

The goal was great, but the tackle on the touchline later was even better. He took the player and ball out with him and commitment was a joy to see.

The Old Tolbooth

He done brilliant when he came on, and it was even funnier for me because my mate is a self confessed Miko basher and had said that when he came on that it would end 2-2, then after Well made it 2-2 he turned to me and ranted about telling me so.

You can imagine my sheer satisfaction when Miko rapped the goal of the season so far into the top corner, I didn't rib him of course...................................MUCH!!!!! :laugh:

davemclaren

He was excellent in the short time he played today. Let's he can keep it up as he's had many poor games in the past imo. :cool_shades:

HMFCjamieHMFC

to think i was called a drug addict because i said he could play football on a recent thread

Do you know where hell is
Miko has always worked hard.

Fair play it was agreat goal and he has improved greatly but that is taking it too far.

The perfect way for Miko to answer all the doubters,hopefully he will be used as a sub for the next few games and get his confidence sky high and by then he will be back to the Miko we saw 3 seasons ago.:)

It was a fantastic goal and has shown again what he's capable of. Miko is definitely a confidence player, probably more so than most and his attitude in the past six months has been excellent.

Miko's face when he had scored and did the rock the baby celebration was brilliant,and right in front of us. He loved it!!! And so did we!!:dribble:

Miko always seems to score screamers, what a goal it was, and his performance was tremendous brilliant, he saved Makelas bacon with that goal.

As Miko was warmng up behind the goal some old guy went down to talk to him and said "keep you head up laddie the people her love ya" it brougt a smile to his face and to mine and he repayed his faith today with a fantastic strike, WELL DONE MIKO:):):):)

The goal was great, but the tackle on the touchline later was even better. He took the player and ball out with him and commitment was a joy to see.

miko was superb again when he came on, but when he puts in those sliding ball/player challenges you always just think he is a split second away from a red card. having said that in the last 6-7 months he really has looked a player.:107years::)

It was a fantastic goal and has shown again what he's capable of. Miko is definitely a confidence player, probably more so than most and his attitude in the past six months has been excellent.

Totally agree.

Great goal.

Great celebration.

Well done Miko.

Skacel'sLeftFoot
A brilliant goal and a great all round effort.

Take note Larry

Spot on! I think Csaba saw that Larry was doing hee haw at the back and left us open a couple of times before getting the hook. Good substitution, but he balanced it out with the Makela change. :P

Well done Miko.

I've been saying ot for ages, Miko is one of our best players.

He's been great the past 10 or so games.

I've always liked Miko, however cansee where peole don't.

When he's good, he's fecking good,..

When he's bad he's one of the most huffy lazy erseholes I've ever seen on a pitch..

let's hope the new set up and methods (whatever they are!) continue to bring him out of his huff shell and into the limelight, for all the RIGHT reasons!!

MIIIIIKKKOOOO!!

jamboinglasgow

when Miko was running down the wing, i noticed he had the whole right wing free, thought to myself miko will score this and he did.

I feel if he gets his confidence high he will be the cracking player he was when we first got him.

Miko has had a change of attitude the last 6 months. Keep it up, and he'll continue to be an asset for us.

Brillinat goal today.

It will likely be something to do with the fact that he doesnt just walk into the team no matter what these days.

ie he has to actually try and earn a spot in the team on merit - like he does for the national team

Snake Plissken

As good as I've seen him - zipped about, scored a screamer and made an epic tackle late on.

I've slated him before so its only fair that I give credit where its due.

Well done Miko.

:)

Well done Miko! I've lost count of how often I've willed him to come on and do well. Often he let you down badly but towards the end of last season he seemed to pick up and come onto a game. Did some good stuff today and a cracking goal.

The People's Chimp

what planet are you on?

Do you just make things up to suit your JKB rants?

Are you just a hobo wind up merchant?

Or are you just so stupid that you mistook the weegie cries of the motherwell skanks for those of hearts fans?

Captain America

My Mates all laughed at me when walked in pub with MIKO 7 on my top ( mainly cause im 25 next week and we bit old to hero worship) but when the wee man done the business i knew they were all jealous of it.

Even got a "Miko ....Miko" as he warmed up in front of the main stand ( changed days indeed ) ........the wee fella gave the thumbs up and looked proud as punch :)

Chad Sexington

I feel like wringing his neck half the time but I think he's the one player in our squad capable of scoring truly magical goals.

Yesterdays was another absolute blinder.

Archived