Makela

Greedy_Jambo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Evans
Cya later m8. Yer gash.

You have been desperate to slag one of our players off today. Bearing in mind you never seen it with your own eyes,can you please go over the road and join your mates in their disappoinment at going joint bottom of the league and stop boring everyone else. Thanks

Greedy_Jambo
You have been desperate to slag one of our players off today. Bearing in mind you never seen it with your own eyes,can you please go over the road and join your mates in their disappoinment at going joint bottom of the league and stop boring everyone else. Thanks

aye nae bother mod delete.

Greedy_Jambo
Quality input. Cheers likesay.

Sigh. I really don't have to explain why makela should be shown the door. I was one of the few that backed him in the past. If you'd been keeping up with things hearts you'd know its time for makela to go.

Iwas'nt there either but the guys on HW were livid and suggestes Makela should have been taken off even tho we'd used all our subs. Laslo went straight for him at final whistle!!

Sigh. I really don't have to explain why makela should be shown the door. I was one of the few that backed him in the past. If you'd been keeping up with things hearts you'd know its time for makela to go.

I've defended him on kickback in the past but i think he has had long enough to make his mark and alas it is now time he is launched.

Chris Evans
Iwas'nt there either but the guys on HW were livid and suggestes Makela should have been taken off even tho we'd used all our subs. Laslo went straight for him at final whistle!!

Thats not the point im disputing. Certain people have a downer on Hearts players no matter what. I beleive one was 'get Stewart off'. Strange call,bearing in mind he seemed to be a major contribtor in us winning today.

Greedy_Jambo

It will be good to hear from the people that seen it with there own eyes later. Im pretty sure they won't be calling for makela to start against rangers, or even be anywhere near ibrox for that matter.

Greedy_Jambo
Thats not the point im disputing. Certain people have a downer on Hearts players no matter what. I beleive one was 'get Stewart off'. Strange call,bearing in mind he seemed to be a major contribtor in us winning today.

People were only saying get stewart off because he was on a yellow card and wasn't holding back on his challenges. In my opinion stewart should be captain (if he keeps the heed)

It will be good to hear from the people that seen it with there own eyes later. Im pretty sure they won't be calling for makela to start against rangers, or even be anywhere near ibrox for that matter.

Have to agree, unfortunately. Not often a centre-forward is responsible for a team conceding a goal!

I think some fans wanted Stewart off ,not because of the quality of his play but for his exuberance.I think they were fearing a second yellow.

Absolutely, just home and must say Makela was awful, cost us their 2nd... I actually felt a bit sorry for him but definately hope he is nowhere near the team going to Ibrox! He went of chasing his first touch just by the box and lost it letting them in to score...

Not particularly impressed wi Mole either, he didn't seem to have much about him, didn't feel like he was gong to creat anything at all... definately need a couple of top class strikers.

Miko as usual when he came on was excellent and fantastic goal!

Stewart was great! I am as surprised as anyone...

The way the huns played today certainly no fear for next week if we put the right team out! Drop Moley and Ksanavicius and drown Makela, Miko on from the start and we can turn them over.

simplesimon

Makela had one of the worst 15 minutes I've ever seen from a Hearts player. Less than 20% of his touches kept possession.

I actually felt sorry for him, he should not have been sent on to hold the ball in the hole, that's not his game. Miko save him and Csaba from dogs abuse.

I'll be surprised if we see him again though.

siegementality
Absolutely, just home and must say Makela was awful, cost us their 2nd... I actually felt a bit sorry for him but definately hope he is nowhere near the team going to Ibrox! He went of chasing his first touch just by the box and lost it letting them in to score...

Not particularly impressed wi Mole either, he didn't seem to have much about him, didn't feel like he was gong to creat anything at all... definately need a couple of top class strikers.

Miko as usual when he came on was excellent and fantastic goal!

Stewart was great! I am as surprised as anyone...

The way the huns played today certainly no fear for next week if we put the right team out! Drop Moley and Ksanavicius and drown Makela, Miko on from the start and we can turn them over.

:wacko:

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Makela was slower than a week in the jail.

I thought I was having an acid flashback where the world suddenly went into slow motion when he was on the ball

My ma could beat him over 50 yards

Stewart imho was the best player in a Hearts jersey today. 110% commitment I thought

Hey guys we won - how about looking on the bright side.

Just because we won doesn't mean that Makela wasn't terrible.

Greedy_Jambo

Miko goal Awesome!

Yeah. your right. we won! lets enjoy the moment.

the slating of makela will resume first thing 2morow morning. :biggrin:

meet you here.

Miko goal Awesome!

Justr back and agree with the other just-backers. No idea who that was pretending to be Makela. Looked like he had never met a football before. No idea what he was doing to sell their second goal. Don't think we'll be seeing him in a Hearts jersey again.

Apart from that, and the boy in the main stand who along with the CB's was to blame for Well's first, it was a great match and many many positives.

HeartyGraeme
Makela was slower than a week in the jail.

I thought I was having an acid flashback where the world suddenly went into slow motion when he was on the ball

My ma could beat him over 50 yards

This is my impression of him too, and yet we have had people insisting that he has olympic sprinter speed?

Weird.....

Dagger Is Back

Where you at the game Tel?

I was.

Makela will NEVER make it with HMFC.

1) Couldn't trap a bag of cement

2) Very poor work rate

3) Can't head a ball

4) Has no confidence in front of goal

He is gash. He is never a pro footballer. We need to get shot of him pronto.

From Perth to Paisley

Just to be clear - it didn't look like a friendly clip round the ear to me.

Looked more like he smacked him on the back of the head as he was shouting at him. Not in a nice way either.

Mon the Csaba :cool:

Brian Whittaker's Tache
This is my impression of him too, and yet we have had people insisting that he has olympic sprinter speed?

Weird.....

Special Olympics perhaps (in the one legged section)

he was terrible, it doesnae hurt to say it, he always has been. Hopefully last time we'll the poor mans Hans Eskillson in a Hearts shirt

He's an absolutely horrendous footballer.

For a professional, to not be able to control a ball is a disgrace.

The guy ought to be ashamed of himself.

Thankfully for him Miko bailed him out with a cracker as he'd be getting dogs abuse from the fans for costing us victory otherwise.

portobellojambo1

Well if he has been looking for someone to slag off at least he picked the right player. Makela quite simply failed to do anything correctly when he came on.

As someone in the crowd shouted at him, "you are supposed to take your boots out of the box before putting them on your feet".

I honestly don't think I've ever seen a perfomance worse than that from a Hearts player. Every single time he got the ball he lost it or tried to control it and ended up hitting it ten yards away from him.

Could and should be the last game he ever plays for us.

It's a lot easier to moan at bad players though when we've just won. Other than Makela I was very happy about the game.

His first touch is dreadful but let us not forget the 2 weak attempts to tackle after Makela gave the ball away. Full backs didn't get any crosses in today and Mole worked a shift but didn't get into the middle enough so had no shots. There is still a lot to work on there...

His first touch is dreadful but let us not forget the 2 weak attempts to tackle after Makela gave the ball away. Full backs didn't get any crosses in today and Mole worked a shift but didn't get into the middle enough so had no shots. There is still a lot to work on there...

I was quite happy with Mole today. I think one of the main problems was that guys like Driver were making good runs but failing to produce the final pass. This is only the first game though and I'm hopeful things will gradually improve under Csaba with a couple of new players and no Makela!

letsmakesomenoise
Just to be clear - it didn't look like a friendly clip round the ear to me.

Looked more like he smacked him on the back of the head as he was shouting at him. Not in a nice way either.

Mon the Csaba :cool:

I would definitely agree with that! He made a bee line for him at the final whistle, sreamed in his face and clipped him round the ear!

Well deserved, he was **** p00r!! Really!

Billy Bigtime

I was in early today and watched the warm ups, during which Makela managed to miscontrol every ball that came his way.

As Frail said, he is the worst footballer I have ever seen!!

During the game he contrived to trap it further than most players can kick it and ran like his boots were tied together.

Is Vlad ordering he be played to be sold? Because from what we saw today, the local glue factory is our best bet for a buyer.

Chad Sexington

Makela's performance was one of the worst I've ever seen from a Hearts player.

It had to be seen to be believed.

It was a stinker of biblical proportions.

:sad:

best in the land

always hoped makela would turn out to be a good player.

thought he had been treated badly not getting a run.

but today on that showing he's just not good enough.

the standard of football in finland must be shocking,he always seems to do well there,maybe thats his level.

think ill try and get a game in finland in fact,must be easy!!

seriously the guy's garbage, cant control the simplest passes,or trap the ball.

his second touch is a tackle.:mad:

Makela's performance was one of the worst I've ever seen from a Hearts player.

It had to be seen to be believed.

It was a stinker of biblical proportions.

:sad:

Just about exactly what i was going to post.

I think it's clear to everyone just why this guy has not been given a chance. His first touch has to be the worst i've ever seen from a pro footballer.

Absolutely awful player.

The worrying thing is, people comparing Makela to Beniuses is a little harsh on Big Ben!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Pants Shaton

Fecking useless. No doubt the 'give him a chance' brigade will persist, as they do with their other hero Beslija.

Archived