classic trainers

brian1874

Forza Cuore
Or for metalheads like myself who don't like to dress like Dimmu Borgir nor Eminem.

I get what you're saying Freebird.

Everyones tastes are different...but when it comes down to the nitty gritty I wouldn't fancy having a pair of Cons on if I was in the boozer or at a gig with broken glass all over the floor.:confused: Your feet are gonna get mangled!

:biggrin:

I actually quite like the metalhead style, it's about a million times better than the indie mincer look. Metalheads are into cool tattoos and piercings.

Feckin' A. It's just the Cockburn Street tossers and emo fags that give us a bad name.

Feckin' A. It's just the Cockburn Street tossers and emo fags that give us a bad name.

Glasgow is absolutely full of them.

I'm almost 30 and i can safely say that the current skinny jean/ floppy fringe/ Russell Brandalike fashion is the most camp and ridiculous i've ever seen. It's as bad as the neds cutting about in white shell suits and burberry ball caps.

I must be getting old or something.:sad:

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Just bought a pair of these ....

http://www.trainerstation.com/adidas-forest-hills-whiteblue-leather-trainers-p-6015.html

This is one of the most stunning shoes ever released by adidas, very limited availability and we have very limited stocks..

Says it all really :cool:

Nice.

Trainerstation is a great website for getting in limited edition Adidas.

Anyone who believes that Nike, Converse or any other crappy kind of trainer are actually better than Adidas, well they should be quite frankly, SHOT ;)

:)

Forza Cuore
Glasgow is absolutely full of them.

I'm almost 30 and i can safely say that the current skinny jean/ floppy fringe/ Russell Brandalike fashion is the most camp and ridiculous i've ever seen. It's as bad as the neds cutting about in white shell suits and burberry ball caps.

I must be getting old or something.:sad:

It must be an age thing...I'm 37. I think these folk look ridiculous...Possibly stems from jealousy too on my part as there is no danger I'd stick my bandy legs into they skintight jeans!

It must be an age thing...I'm 37. I think these folk look ridiculous...Possibly stems from jealousy too on my part as there is no danger I'd stick my bandy legs into they skintight jeans!

I'm 6ft3 and about 16 stone so i'd look ridiculous also.

I guess they are built like girls so must want to dress like them as well. :confused:

Forza Cuore
I'm 6ft3 and about 16 stone ........

Oh by the way...they Nikes you've got are crackin...best ever....:pray:

this_is_my_story
No way freebird, those are quality.

Converse are for limp-wristed indie boys who listen to the klaxons and the ting tings and look more feminine than their girlfriends.

Whereas fluorescent Nikes sculpt a tower of testosterone from the wearer. ;)

Wouldn't wear either to be honest. Old school Adidas, however, is coolness personnified. :)

Forza Cuore
Whereas fluorescent Nikes sculpt a tower of testosterone from the wearer. ;)

Wouldn't wear either to be honest. Old school Adidas, however, is coolness personnified. :)

Yep, agree the originals are best...but get yer goggles on these "new" Adidas. They're recyclable seemingly.

030722_F_t2_thumb.jpg

030722_B_t2_thumb.jpg

this_is_my_story
Travel fox were the one and only. the mutts nuts. wish you could still get them.

Well remembered mate, they were class indeed. 'Court Traveller Hi' IIRC!

Forza Cuore

Travel Fox were indeed cool at the time. Think they suffered as a lot of tehno type groups were into them.....thinking Technotronic. Liked the fact some TF could pass as smart for clubs too.

Angry Haggis

Some interesting tastes of sneeker wear here.

Been mostly nike\adidas person most of my adult life, currently only wearing adidas now, here are some examples of 'whats on my feet*'....

world-cup-66-espresso.jpg

Adidas-LA-Trainer-Navy.jpg

Adidas-Kegler-White-Blue.jpg

* = new thread perhaps, titled 'Whats on on your feet'! :)

Dig those Dasslers!

Can you remember the Adidas ZX??? Blue with yellow stripes...can never remember the proper name and been trying to find them on the net for ages.

Might be ZX6000 ??

Found the fellas!! Been looking for these for ages! ZX600

Are you sure you're not thinking of the ZX 300?

5328_50182a.jpg

chester copperpot

I've just purchased a pair of Old School Nike Air Max.

They're the shizzle. I just cant find a pair of them to post on here. Here's the closest I can find, but mine's are white, grey swoosh, red air max at the back with a blue bit running alongside the Nike Swoosh.

I will post a similar pair, there you go.

107-0758_IMG.JPG

Just change the colours, as I've been through 19 pages of Google and still cant find em.

Chris Evans

just purchased a shiny new pair of Adidas Stockholms for my wee jaunt to Ibronx next week Would love to post a photo but cant for the life of me figure out how to! Was going to wear my Adidas Dublins but didnt think the royal blue/orange would be a good choice;)

Are you sure you're not thinking of the ZX 300?

5328_50182a.jpg

Cheers! Those are indeed the very ones I was thinking of originally. Looks like the credit card is going to be hit with 2 pairs of Adidas this month :dribble:

Cheers! Those are indeed the very ones I was thinking of originally. Looks like the credit card is going to be hit with 2 pairs of Adidas this month :dribble:

You can never have too many pairs of Adidas.

If i hadn't bought the ZX 500 (below) at the start of the summer, then i would've been tempted by those myself.

120594297392383408adidas2x500trainerwhta.jpg

The People's Chimp
OK emo boy.

Got some skinny jeans to go with them? Maybe a long floppy fringe like a girl as well? :P

Nothing wrong with a bit of a fringe.

I got a pair of these recently, but in different colours:

nike-air-morgan-mid-white-blue-06.jpg

I love my nikes, especially air force ones, and air max ones, but you can't beat a nice pair of adidas for going to the football, the history of the casuals etc obviously feeds into that.

Sorry to dredge this up...again.

Found cracking site for all Adidas addicts...it has so much more choice than the UK Adidas site. Slight problem is that they only send to US addresses (for$5). I'm emailing our friends in Houston asking for some favours....

http://www.shopadidas.com

My missus is going to go spare!

pADIDAS1-4250233_pattern_w345a_thumb.jpg

I just bought a couple of pairs of the Adidas ST range. Normal classics but fattened up to skate proportions

Campus ST (mines are brown suede)

1560194609_054061939b.jpg?v=0

And Supermod ST

CIMG17907.jpg

Nothing wrong with a bit of a fringe.

I got a pair of these recently, but in different colours:

nike-air-morgan-mid-white-blue-06.jpg

I love my nikes, especially air force ones, and air max ones, but you can't beat a nice pair of adidas for going to the football, the history of the casuals etc obviously feeds into that.

I like a lot!

I just bought a couple of pairs of the Adidas ST range. Normal classics but fattened up to skate proportions

Campus ST (mines are brown suede)

1560194609_054061939b.jpg?v=0

Those are well smart.

just purchased a shiny new pair of Adidas Stockholms for my wee jaunt to Ibronx next week Would love to post a photo but cant for the life of me figure out how to! Was going to wear my Adidas Dublins but didnt think the royal blue/orange would be a good choice;)

Ah the cities range. Wore my Dublins at the game Saturday, took a bit of stick as they are very bright but I love them. Planning on giving the stockholms a run out on saturday at the bronx or maybe tobacco's.

Love adidas trainers especially the re-issues. Wouldn't like to disclose how many pairs I own as it would probably make Emlda blush!!

:);)

I'm 21 (almost) and they look daft!

The jeans defy nature! They're narrower than your feet, so how do the go on?!

I'm 21 (almost) and they look daft!

The jeans defy nature! They're narrower than your feet, so how do the go on?!

Don't you have ankles?? Point your toes down the way and your feet get mysteriously narrower.

Don't you have ankles?? Point your toes down the way and your feet get mysteriously narrower.

My ankles are moderately unflexible. I used to swim and couldnt do frontcrawl kick due to it.:laugh:

I wouldnt wear them anyway. I like some space in my jeans. Not to look like a daft wee lassie. And why fatties wear them I'll never know!

Also, they make your feet look side-show Bob-esque.

Archived