Carlos Cuellar on his way .....

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Heard from a customer today (friends with a couple of 1st teamers at castle greyskull) that Carlos "Andre the giant" Cuellar will be sold to balance the books, apparently Newcastle have offered 7.5 million also Kris Boyd is another expected to "offloaded"

Just gets better and better!!!!

Made up rumourz.

Was thinking the same, sounds like complete pish. Although either player leaving would not surprise me.

A lot of Huns I know are convinced he's on his way.

Perhaps there is more to this than you think.

Chap had to do the work of two men for most of last season !

He must now be looking around thinking "what am I doing here..........where's the quality signings Wattie promised we'd be getting" :rolleyes:

I accept that the OP might be passing off common sense as factual goings on at Rangers, but what he is stating is probably true.

I also agree that people claiming to know someone who knows someone is talking guff.

Gigolo-Aunt

If Bombscare Boomsoung (sp) was worth 8 million - lord knows what Newcastle will have to pay for Cueller.

If Bombscare Boomsoung (sp) was worth 8 million - lord knows what Newcastle will have to pay for Cueller.

Or how much Bain will make from it.

Stuart Lyon

If Cuellar goes do you think Webster will get a game or will Walter persist with a crap full-back and an OAP in his central defence?

Gigolo-Aunt
If Cuellar goes do you think Webster will get a game or will Walter persist with a crap full-back and an OAP in his central defence?

They just signed the dude Bouragha (sp) from Charlton. He plays in the middle of the defence.

Say What Again

Newcastle have been linked with Cuellar for months now.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he were to move there.

Boyd has to go.

Are they going to go into the SPL with Boyd, Cousin, Velicka, Lafferty, Miller, Darcheville and Novo who can all play up front?

I doubt it.

Hagar the Horrible

I think they will have to offload quite a few, Cuellar, Darcheval, Neismith et al

but futher points:

Millar was brought in for the lonesome striker role in Europe? hmmmmmm

and Boyd? how many times can that lad get kicked in the jacobs before the penny will sink Walter wont play him from the start:confused:

I hope it all goes into melt down at Greyskull and the transfer window shuts in three weeks with no real chance of getting in anybody new before then, not without CL football:)

Heard last week that Cuellar would be going to Villa, it was dependant on the Barry saga to Liverpool being complete though.

Heard last week that Cuellar would be going to Villa, it was dependant on the Barry saga to Liverpool being complete though.

Rumour now is Cuellar is on the way to Liverpool,thats way he did'nt play v Kanaus,so he was not cuptied?Hot news in Liverpool pubs.

After last night I wouldnt be surprised if 3 or 4 players were out the door notably Hemdani, Cuellar, Cousin and Boyd.

Heard from a customer today (friends with a couple of 1st teamers at castle greyskull) that Carlos "Andre the giant" Cuellar will be sold to balance the books, apparently Newcastle have offered 7.5 million also Kris Boyd is another expected to "offloaded"

Just gets better and better!!!!

Can't imagine Boyd wanting to leave his boyhood heroes plus he is a fat lazy ******* just like Nade so there will not be too many clubs prepared to pay the sort of wages he will be wanting.

John Findlay
Can't imagine Boyd wanting to leave his boyhood heroes plus he is a fat lazy ******* just like Nade so there will not be too many clubs prepared to pay the sort of wages he will be wanting.

I dunno I can see that great manager called McLeish taking him to Birmingham City.

John

I dunno I can see that great manager called McLeish taking him to Birmingham City.

John

Yes, I forgot about him being down there and of course he has wee McFadden to provide the ammunition.

Can't think of too many others who would be keen though.

Jambo1956usa
Rumour now is Cuellar is on the way to Liverpool,thats way he did'nt play v Kanaus,so he was not cuptied?Hot news in Liverpool pubs.

NOT A FeCKIN CHANCE ....... with Agger back from injury and looking good preseason, and Skirtel along with Carragher plus Hyppia playing back up, Cueller would not even get near the first team at ANFIELD!

I smell PEEESSHHH

:hobofish:

Walter Bishop
Was thinking the same, sounds like complete pish. Although either player leaving would not surprise me.

Thought i would bring my thread back to the top to with regards to cuellar, apparently Newcastle,Stoke,Villa and West ham triggered the release clause in his contract but he chose Villa for European football and also to say the same person told me today we will be signing some Liverpool wonder kid, Cant rememeber his name Christian something but cant seem to find him on their website!!

scott herbertson

That would be beyond marvellous if it was true - he would walk into our first team and would be sensational int he SPL if his write ups are accurate

That would be beyond marvellous if it was true - he would walk into our first team and would be sensational int he SPL if his write ups are accurate

True, if the rumour is true.

Weren't me supposed to have a poor relationship with Liverpool following the collapse of a deal to take a young player a couple of years back though? Mellor or another young player?

The Hungarian connection is obvious, but would Liverpool allow it?

Archived