Obua gets WP

donaldius fordovich

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sergent garcia

great news....:)

dont get it - "He has scored nine teams in 13 competitive internationals recently"

I really cannot beleive this...............:omg:

Good News after good news!

Mon the jambos!

Now where is that season ticket..................:107years:

never expected that today. he has scored 11 of Ugandas 13 goals this qualifying campaign, not bad for a midfielder. Might see him on saturday then, hopefully no where near McDonalds with nade tho.

will be interesting to see where shabba plays him

he seems able to play anywhere down the left, in the hole or as a creative midfielder . . .

who gets punted first?

Jambof3tornado

With that many goals he has to play in the midfield,lets not waste him at left back.

Well done Hearts for ensuring the success of the appeal.

never expected that today. he has scored 11 of Ugandas 13 goals this qualifying campaign, not bad for a midfielder. Might see him on saturday then, hopefully no where near McDonalds with nade tho.

It says on the website that he won't be in Scotland until early next week so no chance he's playing against Motherwell on Saturday unfortunately.

great news. shame we will have to wait for the rangers game to see him. would love him to be playing the first game on saturday.

Everybody loves Baz

I don't often agree with coco, but i hope this lad's worth the hasle ? still anything had to be better than Bambi Goncalves:eek:

marcomanhmfc

if it makes anyone else feel any better, although with everything thats going on i don't know how that could happen, he's bloody awesome on Football manager plus as soon as i bought him the fans were delighted with my acquisition of him.

Get in!

Denny Crane
This last 24 hours has been alright! Get some money on the lottery the night.

Well if we win on Saturday and Andy Walker has a pop at us then you'll know it has been a decent week for HMFC.

*****ing dancer

For some reason I thought he was a left back - now he's a midfielder it's even better

Thank God Pedro was kept away this time or the result could have been very different.

Welcome to Hearts Dave :thumb:

Welcome to the Hearts Davie.

May I be the first to wish you every success in getting it right up the tramps from leith on many occasions!!

FTH

Frankenstein Jambo.

well done Hearts. Thought the SFA would want to shove it right up Hearts and not give him the WP. Sense prevailed in the end and i hope to see him storming down the left in no time.

FTH.

Wow, well done the presentation team for having been successful, and also the panel for their decision. This has been some pre-season so far!

mmm tasty flag.

According to the interweb, the black stripes symbolise the African people, the yellow symbolises the sun and the red stands for brotherhood and fraternity. The birdie in the middle, the crested crane, is a national symbol of Uganda. There you go.

Do you know where hell is

Great news and for those who question if he is any good, i think you only have to look at the circumstances in which we were able to get the permit. I only hope now that if we are going to play the same formation as sunday it will be davie in behind the striker as opposed to audrey. Granted he scored but i have seen milk turn quicker and he has the shot of a five year old.

Brilliant can't wait to see this guy in maroon.Hopefully he will make an appearance at the weekend.

Dr. Bapswent

So....

By definition, the WP committee judges on players ability, and whether they will bring something to the SPL game?

So they agree he is a decent player?

So not only do we have a decision going in our favour, we have by a panels decision, a good player?

SWEEEEET.

Brilliant can't wait to see this guy in maroon.Hopefully he will make an appearance at the weekend.

Says on the official site that he won't be playing this weekend. Not sure if that's the truth or simply to out-fox Mothersmell

Archived