Sergy from flumps.net will be crying tonight as well!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick

Just to save his constant trawling, Ukio Bankas profits are up by 19.6%!

Now, we don't really care but I'm confused because I'm sure our sponsors :rolleyes: were about to go bust according to his esteemed financial expertise. :confused::rolleyes:

marshallschunkychicken

He was also a prime mover in the 'csaba not happy' thread that predicted a short tenure for CL.

No doubt Csaba bringing in his own no2 is a prelude to the end.

Only a Game

Now, we don't really care but I'm confused because I'm sure our sponsors :rolleyes: were about to go bust according to his esteemed financial expertise. :confused::rolleyes:

Due almost entirely to the sale of assets Gordon and Bednar no doubt ?:)

Denny Crane

Does Sergy work for Northern Rock by any chance?

lost in leith

You underrate Sergey at your peril! As we speak he will be trawling the internet to find proof of the fact that Vlad is in fact a front man for the Illuminati, and Kaunas' victory tonight is the first step towards the world being taken over by a master race who are half Lithuanian and half lizard :eek:

The Old Tolbooth
aww, poor wee serGAY... I hope he doesn't jump off Waverley bridge :hypno::byebye:

Th Forth road bridge would be better, it's much higher and would make sure, with less mess ;)

monkfish1979
aww, poor wee serGAY... I hope he doesn't jump off Waverley bridge :hypno::byebye:

The most obvious fudge dragon hunter on equalrightsforhomelessrentboys.net, with his "male model" avatar. Stupid also. I doubt he could give you a number if you asked him what 50% of 100 was.

The most obvious fudge dragon hunter on equalrightsforhomelessrentboys.net, with his "male model" avatar. Stupid also. I doubt he could give you a number if you asked him what 50% of 100 was.

Well go on then cant stand the suspense whats the answer :P

Have just had a look at a broker report on these numbers.

Seems that the H1 number was better than expected because of bigger loan loss recoveries.

I wonder if this is connected to Hearts. I make it that the loan recovery was in the region of ?5m when the analyst's estimate was for loan losses of ?1m.

Could this be related to provisions being returned as Hearts debt was upgraded in the light of the upcoming debt for equity swap re. UBIG? Right sort of magnitude I guess.

Midloth_Iain
Th Forth road bridge would be better, it's much higher and would make sure, with less mess ;)

No !!!!

The tidal wave would be devastating to the wider Forth estuary ;)

Geoff Kilpatrick
Have just had a look at a broker report on these numbers.

Seems that the H1 number was better than expected because of bigger loan loss recoveries.

I wonder if this is connected to Hearts. I make it that the loan recovery was in the region of ?5m when the analyst's estimate was for loan losses of ?1m.

Could this be related to provisions being returned as Hearts debt was upgraded in the light of the upcoming debt for equity swap re. UBIG? Right sort of magnitude I guess.

If it is, it's quite a clever move. Put the money into HMFC to reduce the debt provisions without actually putting more money into the bank, as it were.

winston churchill
You underrate Sergey at your peril! As we speak he will be trawling the internet to find proof of the fact that Vlad is in fact a front man for the Illuminati, and Kaunas' victory tonight is the first step towards the world being taken over by a master race who are half Lithuanian and half lizard :eek:

he'll be to busy on the phone to his man at crystal palace.

200milesfromgorgie

who care about sergy from across the road? jeez louise people are we at that stage?

Seymour M Hersh
Does Sergy work for Northern Rock by any chance?

With their ?500m loss that would make sense.

Archived