The ultimate are we 'mini huns' poll

Craigieboy

Almost too scared to laugh in case there's some nasty wee dollop of karma waiting around the corner to rub our noses in it somehow in the future, but....ach, what the hell...hahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl:

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I wonder if Kaunas gave them 5% off their tickets???

:byebye: :byebye: :byebye:

Alba gu Brath

Great result. The 'Loyal' Pink Order must have had their minds on other things. Scotland's shame oot of Europe. Maybe they're waiting for some homo on a horse to save them?

Rick Grimes
Great result. The 'Loyal' Pink Order must have had their minds on other things. Scotland's shame oot of Europe. Maybe they're waiting for some homo on a horse to save them?

:laugh:

david mcgee

Dougie Donnely came on with a coupon that looked as if his missus had just caught him rodgering his poodle.

"Craig, this means the tic will pocket all the chumpions league money"

Craig, ( trying not to wet himself)

" Aye"

Worth the license fee on its own.

The Real Maroonblood

They are having a gay time.

;)

Yes there are downsides (coefficient, Celtic making money etc..) but we can worry about them later.

rangers0806_786393c.jpg

Anyone who can't enjoy a bit of a chuckle at that is either a hun sympathising bigot or just a really miserable git.

Nucky Thompson
Yes there are downsides (coefficient, Celtic making money etc..) but we can worry about them later.

rangers0806_786393c.jpg

Anyone who can't enjoy a bit of a chuckle at that is either a hun sympathising bigot or just a really miserable git.

Is that Hemdani looking like he's pishing himself laughing:)

^^^

I'm guessing 'Futbolo Beisbolo Klubas' translates roughly as 'Football and Baseball Club'

The Old Tolbooth
The only thing that bothers me is what happens to Hearts, whilst I am laughing my kiester off at the current buns going oot, I also think this might have a negative affect on us long term with the co-efficient and the fact that we are unlikely to get the best Kaunus players now.

Apart from that get it up the blue nose barstewards, hate them just as much as celtic and hibs.

Don't worry about the co-efficient Primrose, it's currently pretty high for a country like Scotland and all Rangers have done is make sure it drops back to a level that were used to from the past, at very worst it would mean that should we qualify for Europe again in the next 3 or 4 years, we may have an extra qualifier to play, like a trip to Ireland, Norway, Estonia, or dare I say it, Lithuania :rolleyes:, I quite fancy an extra European trip.

As for Kaunas players coming over, I would imagine that will be delayed now as they will want their strongest side available for the Aalborg game, and if they lose to them (which they most likely will), then they parachute into the uefa cup, so have a further adventure to endure, also I would like to think that if any are coming over then Csaba will have the say on which ones he thinks can improve the team (Ledesma).

On a side note, Aalborg must be gutted at Rangers not getting through as they have a MUCH harder tie in front of them now :laugh:

GIRFUTOF :107years:

^^^

I'm guessing 'Futbolo Beisbolo Klubas' translates roughly as 'Football and Baseball Club'

Most of the team that pumped them last night were their baseball players.

;)

The Old Tolbooth
I have never celebrated a non-Hearts goal more in my life i was dancing around the livivng room in injury time phoning my bruv in Norway, happy happy days :fing25:

Oh I have, Dunfermlines winner v the muppets in the SC semi stands out for me ;)

Guest Dipped Flake

Although I usually support all Scottish teams in Europe I couldn't help but laugh when I heard the final score. Traitor Smith, your team took a hell of a beating

Rangers go out of Europe and don't get the money they need to rape the other Scottish teams of their players before getting pumped in the group stages and blame the other SPL teams for not being good enough competition!

Laugh? I nearly ****ed myself!

And you know who I am most glad for? Romanov! It must be great to play Rangers knowing they have no Scottish ref seeing them ok. Bet he has a smile as big as Lithuania itself looking over at the Sun and ****** journalists crying in their laptops having expected to write about the Super Gers and their boring but amazingly complex 11 men behind the ball tactics!

I say get it right up them!

Nail on head.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Gutted?

Laughing your arse off?

Only saw the last 15 mins, laughed so hard i cried, sent some nice text to hun friends reminding them they just got pumped by our feeder club.

I almost choked myself with laughter, one of the girls at work was almost in tears, bless her! I did try to warn her what might happen.

"Rangers likely 3rd round opponents will be Aalborg" - Arf, arf, double arf!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Not much being posted from the Hearts 'loyal' right now, strange.

Jesus, why try and turn everything into a Loyal Hun/Celtic Timpathiser debate.

Just enjoy Rangers getting beat FFS. ill be just as happy when the bheasts get pumped.

chester copperpot
Jesus, why try and turn everything into a Loyal Hun/Celtic Timpathiser debate.

Just enjoy Rangers getting beat FFS. ill be just as happy when the bheasts get pumped.

I had a bit of a laugh last night, TBH I didn't care who won last night. I was going to enjoy whoever won, as it had funny tendancies no matter what.

alwaysthereinspirit

As a Scotsman and if I'm being honest then I'm gutted.

Gutted that I didn't get to see it happen.

Archived