The ultimate are we 'mini huns' poll

Craigieboy

The Real Maroonblood
Not much being posted from the Hearts 'loyal' right now, strange.

They are not very gay to-night.

;)

colinmaroon

As a "loyal" Hearts' fan - - -

I'm ecstatic!!!

Victor Meldrew

This is the most pant-wettingly funny European night since Artmedia's 5-0 pumping of Celtic.

The omens aren't looking too bad.....

New manager

1-0 friendly win over Hull

One of the OF knocked out of Europe at the first time of asking

Anyone remember the last time those things happened? ;)

Horrible news for the coefficient. The Mhanks will now gain more money and become stronger. A Disaster. :(

;)

Almost ****ed myself when the camera went on to judas smith and he was looking even more of a dour weegie **** than he normally does.

CF11JamTart
Gutted?

Laughing your arse off?

Laughing my arse off

I know it makes me a bad person....

OFGTF - Superb ! - wonder if Daily Weegie will take back "Hearts laughin stock of Scottish football" quote from last week and replace it with "Gers ,Laughing stock of Europe".

Nucky Thompson

I would call myself a loyal Hearts fans who hates the Mhanks with a vengeance, but I've been laughing my ****** off for the last 30 minutes at Rangers:laugh:

Changed your post by swapping one non-Hearts team for another non-Hearts team.

I hope you don't mind and am sure you would have posted the same post if the tims had got knocked out in similar circumstances!

Wrong. Don't use that word.

Laughing, and laughing, and laughing some more.

:rofl:

Work is gonna be fun tomorrow.

Every single hun that I pass in my van is getting tooted & laughed at.

I'm so immature.

The only thing that bothers me is what happens to Hearts, whilst I am laughing my kiester off at the current buns going oot, I also think this might have a negative affect on us long term with the co-efficient and the fact that we are unlikely to get the best Kaunus players now.

Apart from that get it up the blue nose barstewards, hate them just as much as celtic and hibs.

Commander Harris

in the build-up to these two games, any pro-rangers posts have generally been from the most outspoken opponents of Romanov rather than people that get labelled "mini huns". Any posters I've see that have been tagged with that deplorable label seems quite happy at Rangers defeat.

It might not suit some people's agenda but just because you don't like a hearts supporters opinions/politics/songs etc does not make them a Rangers supporter, as tonight shows.

Why not? I understood it to be a reference to the English monarchy originating from Hanover in the early 18th century.

Most huns I know would be delighted to be associated with the English ruling classes and indeed sing songs proclaiming as much.

Why would a Hearts supporter from Edinburgh ask another Hearts supporter (and both from Porty as well) not to use that word?

It's just not a word I use. I have a few Rangers supporting mates who don't approve of being called it, so I never say it.

Not sure why mind you, some Rangers fans are more than happy to call themselves it.

I don't care if any one else uses it, I just don't.

Rangers go out of Europe and don't get the money they need to rape the other Scottish teams of their players before getting pumped in the group stages and blame the other SPL teams for not being good enough competition!

Laugh? I nearly ****ed myself!

And you know who I am most glad for? Romanov! It must be great to play Rangers knowing they have no Scottish ref seeing them ok. Bet he has a smile as big as Lithuania itself looking over at the Sun and ****** journalists crying in their laptops having expected to write about the Super Gers and their boring but amazingly complex 11 men behind the ball tactics!

I say get it right up them!

Dirk Diggler

It might not suit some people's agenda but just because you don't like a hearts supporters opinions/politics/songs etc does not make them a Rangers supporter, as tonight shows.

:Agree:

Denny Crane

Rangers fan I know asks me earlier today if I would be watching to which I replied: "Yeah, I could do with a laugh".

What's the best medicine to stop this!? ;)

But you just told me not to use it! Anyway, this typing is getting in the way of me seriously peshing myself laughing.

Sally and Walter's faces, mad Vlad, Lith duds, laughing stock, stick to basketball, ha ha ha.

Oh no, you've got me wrong there. When you changed my post, I was just saying I wouldn't have used the word hun.

Too right! Can't wait to see the papers tomorrow. A wonderful night. :)

Wonderful! Abso-friggin'-lutely wonderful! What happened O glorious sons of William? No corrupt officials to help you on your way?

A disgrace to civilisation who deserve all the misery in the world. GIRFUY!!

Gaun the Hearts rejects!!

Horrible news for the coefficient. The Mhanks will now gain more money and become stronger. A Disaster. :(

;)

nice try fishing ya big wind up merchant ;);););););)

but just in case anyone thinks rangers getting 12 million pounds in European revenue can in anyway benefit hearts is a moron if no scottish teams were in Europe at all FULL STOP the biggest BENIFACTORS would be you guest it HMFC

AS TO CELTIC GETTING A EXTRA 3 MILLION POUNDS THAT IS ONLY BECAUSE THE COEFFICIENT IS AS HIGH AS IT IS AND THERE AUTOMATICALLY IN

ops sorry about the caps

The only bad thing about it is it means the Bheasts get all of the money in the pot for Scotland (?10M instead of ?5M each).

Apart from that its absolutely fecking hillarious.

nice try fishing ya big wind up merchant ;);););););)

but just in case anyone thinks rangers getting 12 million pounds in European revenue can in anyway benefit hearts is a moron if no scottish teams were in Europe at all FULL STOP the biggest BENIFACTORS would be you guest it HMFC

AS TO CELTIC GETTING A EXTRA 3 MILLION POUNDS THAT IS ONLY BECAUSE THE COEFFICIENT IS AS HIGH AS IT IS AND THERE AUTOMATICALLY IN

ops sorry about the caps

It was a joke. :)

Chris Benoit

I have never celebrated a non-Hearts goal more in my life i was dancing around the livivng room in injury time phoning my bruv in Norway, happy happy days :fing25:

It was a joke. :)

i know you were joking :):)but i was just pre-empting the co efficient mob and the usual rounds of good for scottish football pish

Hackney Hearts

To be fair, the match could easily have gone Rangers' way.

All they needed was Andy Davis running the line.

(oh I forgot - UEFA don't let teams use their own match officials for some reason...)

Look out Man U - here come Kaunas!

Mwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Archived