Grampian Police - Disgusting!!!

chester copperpot

Seems to have touched a nerve though ;)

ermmmmmm...

no but obviously for you it has for you to respond to the same post twice??????

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot
Shocking. :eek:

Grampians finest, god bless.

Best of a great bunch.

Fecking brill love the GP constabulary.

That wee boy/s getting it tight.

Grampians finest, god bless.

Best of a great bunch.

Fecking brill love the GP constabulary.

That wee boy/s getting it tight.

right you ya maniac;);) I'm off to bed i had a great day in great company old and new watched a good performance and victory from the jt's then had a shandy or 2 with some off Edinburgh's finest

what the **** is better than that lou reeds playing perfect day in the back ground as far as i'm concerned :):):):):)

source????

.......you, yourself;

You posted about it on the former board, I would search for it however I don't they transferred the old posts over?

.......you, yourself;

You posted about it on the former board, I would search for it however I don't they transferred the old posts over?

dont know what your talking about?

Cleary two schools of thought here and not much chance of the opinions coming together.

Maybe we can agree that there's a slightly different code of conduct when you go to a game with adult mates etc, than there is when you take youngsters with you.

If you shout and swear at the football and respond to oposition fans wind ups and give them it tight back, as lets face it most fans do at least occasionally, then its only a matter of time before a copper is looking directly at you when you do it and feels the need to have a word. Accepted yes ?

If you go with youngsters, especially those you are responsible for then I think your duty bound to tone it down a bit. They're learning from your behaviour whether you like it or not. Oposing fans are easy to ignore but fun to engage with. Probably best ignored when your with the kids then they dont have to go through the stress of their auld man getting a row from the busies.

I think Andy is a good lad and theres no doubt he's a good jambo, but I think he should maybe reflect on what he did today that attracted the attention of the police when his son was there (doesnt matter what the oposition fan did, he was lucky enough not to have a busy looking right at him), and wonder if he could have perhaps, on reflection, not done it.

Cleary two schools of thought here and not much chance of the opinions coming together.

Maybe we can agree that there's a slightly different code of conduct when you go to a game with adult mates etc, than there is when you take youngsters with you.

If you shout and swear at the football and respond to oposition fans wind ups and give them it tight back, as lets face it most fans do at least occasionally, then its only a matter of time before a copper is looking directly at you when you do it and feels the need to have a word. Accepted yes ?

If you go with youngsters, especially those you are responsible for then I think your duty bound to tone it down a bit. They're learning from your behaviour whether you like it or not. Oposing fans are easy to ignore but fun to engage with. Probably best ignored when your with the kids then they dont have to go through the stress of their auld man getting a row from the busies.

I think Andy is a good lad and theres no doubt he's a good jambo, but I think he should maybe reflect on what he did today that attracted the attention of the police when his son was there (doesnt matter what the oposition fan did, he was lucky enough not to have a busy looking right at him), and wonder if he could have perhaps, on reflection, not done it.

you have hit the nail on the head from an impartial point of view. I doft my cap to you.

What a well balanced post!

Good post!

100% agree.

Absolutely spot on!

I got chucked oot cause my mate was noising up the sheep fans one time, I told them it wasnt me and they replied they knew it wasnt but im a wee Edinburgh ***** so im oot too...then they gave me a doing!

Sheep shaggin ***s :mad:

you have hit the nail on the head from an impartial point of view. I doft my cap to you.

impartial MY ASS HE IS A POLICEMAN (not that there anything wrong with thaT it just does not make you impartial )

I got chucked oot cause my mate was noising up the sheep fans one time, I told them it wasnt me and they replied they knew it wasnt but im a wee Edinburgh ***** so im oot too...then they gave me a doing!

Sheep shaggin ***s :mad:

OK hobo.

whilst agreeing with your post:thumb:

i think andy point was an aberdeen supporter gave his 6 year old son the victory salute???(i might have read it wrong)

most would react in a similar manner.

impartial MY ASS HE IS A POLICEMAN (not that there anything wrong with thaT it just does not make you impartial )

I thought your mum had tucked you up in bed? Policeman or not, it's spot on.

:confused: Whats being a hobo got to do with anything?

Clown. :527:

I find your initial posting unbelievable.

I think your are bending the truth a little.

:confused:

Sorry but he isnt. (a policeman that is)

I find your initial posting unbelievable.

I think your are bending the truth a little.

Dont think I am, it happened.

6.05 match back in the day, we lost 2-0 Dadi scored them both I think (although we missed both goals) 15 mins in an chucked out cause my mate was givin it large. Arseholes. :mad:

Dont think I am, it happened.

6.05 match back in the day, we lost 2-0 Dadi scored them both I think (although we missed both goals) 15 mins in an chucked out cause my mate was givin it large. Arseholes. :mad:

OK.

Hobo.

Jambof3tornado
Im a bit of a dick when it comes to these things mate, I wont let it lie.

This arsehole spoiled my best away trip to Aberdeen in ages.

The night is but young though. When they started filming me and the lad, did think about pulling the guy over and asking about filming wee boys, as I was that angry, however thought best of it.

The thing is, the wee lad was having a ball till he came over, then he went quiet and got upset. He upset the wee fella more than me.

Last season at Falkirk my 10 year old and I were sat right down near the front in the corner nearest the main stand and within 2 minutes of kickoff the video camera came out,my son asked what the policeman was doing and I explained that they film us just in case they need evidence that we have done something wrong at which point my son stuck his middle finger up and stuck his tongue out. A couple of minutes later I was asked to maintain control over the YOUTH I was sitting beside!!! I nearly spat my pie out laughing as the copper was being very serious and my son just sat their sniggering.:P

Last season at Falkirk my 10 year old and I were sat right down near the front in the corner nearest the main stand and within 2 minutes of kickoff the video camera came out,my son asked what the policeman was doing and I explained that they film us just in case they need evidence that we have done something wrong at which point my son stuck his middle finger up and stuck his tongue out. A couple of minutes later I was asked to maintain control over the YOUTH I was sitting beside!!! I nearly spat my pie out laughing as the copper was being very serious and my son just sat their sniggering.:P

I hope that's sarcasm.

:P

This thread descended into tit for tat abuse some time ago, and I don't see it getting any better. It's a Saturday night, which can be a time to say things that get us into trouble. So I'm going to close the thread in the hope that it will stop some people having a go at each other.

Archived