Grampian Police - Disgusting!!!

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Just back in from the game (staying in a hotel in Aberdeen).

Left early as my wee boy got upset after a copper said he was going to throw me out for shouting abuse at the Aberdeen fans (nothing bad, no signs nothing just told them to F Off).

So the story goes....... My wee boy shouted over at the dons fans something about Aberdeen not being able to kick a jelly bean...... Some random fud in the stand to our right stood up, gave him the vickies, then dig a jacking up jesture to me.

So rightly so, I got a bit annoyed, didn't do anything that a father wouldn't, however one of Grampians unfinest came along the bottom of my row and started to shout at me. I continued to ignore the guy, as I was watching the game, this annoyed him, so he stated to me, now wait for it.

You're a bad example to your son, if you do any of that shouting again you're getting thrown out.

Its safe to say Im annoyed and there's a letter to Grampians chief inspector being write as we speak.

So much more nonsense going on in their stand, yet I get almost turfed out for being annoyed for my son. There is no other side to this, I swear this is the true story.

You can contact me at [email protected].

FTA - GIRUY.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot
Thats **** poor mate.

Just what you would expect from sheep with a uniform.

Fecking fuming mate, as it upset my wee lad, and meant i missed the end of match celebrations.

What made it worse was they came around with the camcorder and put me and the wee fella (Im sure) on it.

Cannot get more angry than I am tonight, and spoiled what was an excellent day.

Have a good night in Aberdeen Andy!!! Go get some good food and a few beers and it probably won't matter as much. Coppers are a-holes at football matches everywhere, it's just the way they roll.

Just remember that we took 3 points from them and they are a bunch of 1980s obsessed chumps.

Bet your missus is having a whale of a time this weekend. Take a deep breath, relax and take your family out for something to eat. Yes, some coppers at the football at ***** and yes some opposition fans are *****. But in all honesty, so what? Forget the letter and have a nice time with your family. At the end of the day that's what really matters.

Nucky Thompson

Left early as my wee boy got upset after a copper said he was going to throw me out for shouting abuse at the Aberdeen fans (nothing bad, no signs nothing just told them to F Off).

So the story goes....... My wee boy shouted over at the dons fans something about Aberdeen not being able to kick a jelly bean...... Some random fud in the stand to our right stood up, gave him the vickies, then dig a jacking up jesture to me.

So rightly so, I got a bit annoyed, didn't do anything that a father wouldn't, however one of Grampians unfinest came along the bottom of my row and started to shout at me. I continued to ignore the guy, as I was watching the game, this annoyed him, so he stated to me, now wait for it.

You're a bad example to your son, if you do any of that shouting again you're getting thrown out.

Its safe to say Im annoyed and there's a letter to Grampians chief inspector being write as we speak.

So much more nonsense going on in their stand, yet I get almost turfed out for being annoyed for my son. There is no other side to this, I swear this is the true story.

FTA - GIRUY.

If that was Glasgow, they would have lifted you and held your son until a relative picked him up:ninja:

Completely understand what you are saying mate, they had their video cameras out after 5 minutes. (before certain memebers of the Hearts crowd gave them an excuse to film)

To be honest the police are always ****heads to away fans but I have found Aberdeen police to be some of the worst I have experienced (not just at the football)

One boy down the front gave the linesman a mouthful as 2 officers were walking past - he sat back down and after they were about 30 yards passed him they turned around and went back to him and told him to shut it.

I would have thought it was a fans porogative to give the linesman pelters?

Anyway that aside - there was a definite sectarian element in our crowd today which is worrying to see.

Shouting and swearing. You are a bad example to your son. I can't believe you have such a thin skin. Get a life and learn a bit of self control in front of your Kids.

It's you and your sort that demonstrate to youngsters its fine to shout, swear and ignore the Police.

I think you should be voted Parent of the Year. This country's morality really isn't declining. Edinburgh on a Saturday night is a violence free place. There are no mindless thugs overprotected by their parents.

Well done mate I'm sure your Kid will have learned a valuable lesson or two from you today.

BOO HOO I GOT A ROW A FROM THE POLIS;)

FTA - GIRUY.

Should you have been shouting and swearing at opposition fans in front of your son? May have been better to move away to another part of the stand (I doubt the Hearts section was full) rather than rise to the bait.

winston churchill

FTA - GIRUY.

your lucky,my last visit up there cost me ?300 and a weekend in the tin pail:mad:

You're a bad example to your son

To be fair Andy, you don't seem to cover yourself in glory and I agree with the plod.

Sorry!

Guest S.U.S.S.
Should you have been shouting and swearing at opposition fans in front of your son? May have been better to move away to another part of the stand (I doubt the Hearts section was full) rather than rise to the bait.

:troll:

Don't rise to it Andy!;)

chester copperpot
hope you got his number.

Im a bit of a dick when it comes to these things mate, I wont let it lie.

This arsehole spoiled my best away trip to Aberdeen in ages.

The night is but young though. When they started filming me and the lad, did think about pulling the guy over and asking about filming wee boys, as I was that angry, however thought best of it.

The thing is, the wee lad was having a ball till he came over, then he went quiet and got upset. He upset the wee fella more than me.

Shouting and swearing. You are a bad example to your son. I can't believe you have such a thin skin. Get a life and learn a bit of self control in front of your Kids.

It's you and your sort that demonstrate to youngsters its fine to shout, swear and ignore the Police.

I think you should be voted Parent of the Year. This country's morality really isn't declining. Edinburgh on a Saturday night is a violence free place. There are no mindless thugs overprotected by their parents.

Well done mate I'm sure your Kid will have learned a valuable lesson or two from you today.

Don't rise to it Andy.

The night is but young though. When they started filming me and the lad, did think about pulling the guy over and asking about filming wee boys, as I was that angry, however thought best of it.

I think that might well have landed you in trouble. Good job you restrained yourself.

chester copperpot

Haha, dont even think you're getting a rise out of me. Read the OP moron.

chester copperpot
Don't rise to it Andy.

I didnt mate, but cant believe a couple of guys have tried to question my parenting skills here.

As I said, I didn't swear, just got upset at the guy giving the V's to my son, then calling me a skaghead.:)

Im a bit of a dick when it comes to these things mate, I wont let it lie.

This arsehole spoiled my best away trip to Aberdeen in ages.

The thing is, the wee lad was having a ball till he came over, then he went quiet and got upset. He upset the wee fella more than me.

If I'm being honest, I can see where they were coming from. I don't think swearing at opposing fans is that great an example to set. It would have been better, if they were in the wrong, to ignore them and point out their wrong-doing to your kid. You also didn't mention what it was you did 'that any other father would do'.

FTA - GIRUY.

You take your son to the football and end up shouting and swearing to such an extent that the polis have to tell you to stop! And you complain! You are a disgrace. (MOD EDIT)

Never argue with the Old bill is the first rule of supporting Hearts. I got a weekend in Dundee a lot of years ago. Then charge dropped first thing Monday.

They have small cocks and are fascist ****.

You take your son to the football and end up shouting and swearing to such an extent that the polis have to tell you to stop! And you complain!!

What a stupid comment

chester copperpot

Haha, Im away for dinner with my pal Michael Jackson. Dinnae be silly son.

Nucky Thompson
You take your son to the football and end up shouting and swearing to such an extent that the polis have to tell you to stop! And you complain! You are a disgrace.
Get off your fecking high horse:mad:I've seen loads of guys that take their sons to the football get passionate.

chester copperpot
You take your son to the football and end up shouting and swearing to such an extent that the polis have to tell you to stop! And you complain! You are a disgrace. (MOD EDIT)

Where does it say im shouting and swearing. No I was not. Biased Aberdeen polis, but I guess you wouldnt have seen that seen as you were not there.

Ach why am I even rising.

chester copperpot
Get off your fecking high horse:mad:I've seen loads of guys that take their sons to the football get passionate.

The people around me today at Aberdeen will testify to the extent I was not out of order.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it (not aimed at you BTW JB)

chester copperpot
If I'm being honest, I can see where they were coming from. I don't think swearing at opposing fans is that great an example to set. It would have been better, if they were in the wrong, to ignore them and point out their wrong-doing to your kid. You also didn't mention what it was you did 'that any other father would do'.

Get upset at a grown man sticking his fingers up at him (my boys 6 BTW), that was all. At no point did I swear back, i just went off on a rant.

Yeah ignore the cops, they're always right.

I have just got off the phone to my father in law who was inspector of the Strathclyde police, prepare to hear more.

If I was an arse (and I usually am) then I'd like to think I'd hold my hand up and admit it, but I dont think I was today.

The people around me today at Aberdeen will testify to the extent I was not out of order.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it (not aimed at you BTW JB)

From what you've stated on here, you were out of order.

chester copperpot
Andy, in your original post you said you told them to F off.

Ok so I did, lets get the police back involved, for the record I didn't actually shout it out loud in front of the wee man, more a gesture involved with a handshake that the wee fella didn't see.

No doubt you will jump on this and question my parent abilities.

Im fed up trying to defend my abilities in front of these so called hearts fans.

I'm trying hard to work out what the point of this thread is.

A bit of verbals and the police tell you to pipe down?

I'm sorry but I really don't see your need to post this.

The quality of this site would improve markedly if some of the ramblings stopped.

Get upset at a grown man sticking his fingers up at him (my boys 6 BTW), that was all. At no point did I swear back, i just went off on a rant.

I have just got off the phone to my father in law who was inspector of the Strathclyde police, prepare to hear more.

If I was an arse (and I usually am) then I'd like to think I'd hold my hand up and admit it, but I dont think I was today.

I was meaning what did you do when you got upset? You've already said you told opposing fans to F off in front of your kid. I really don't see your point.

Exactly what are you expecting to achieve?

chester copperpot
From what you've stated on here, you were out of order.

You're entitled to your narrow minded opinion, even if you're wrong.

Get back onto the txting with Gavsmith and start hararassing my posts pronto, as you have done so far.

The quality of this site would improve markedly if some of the ramblings stopped.

Fair point.

swearing, rightly or wrongly, is part & parcel of life nowadays.

however there ways of handling it especially if ur a custodian of a law ENFORCEMENT body.

being aggressive/assertive can in a lot of ways exacerbate situations, sadly a lot of coppers seem to enjoy that adrenalin rush. (you just have to watch all those reality polis programs to see how they deal with folk; softly softly & communicating first, giving the person every chance to back off).

they are first & foremost upholders of the law, not there to nick folk or to create situations which can spiral out if control for no reason.

re his number:- the plods should b e able know who the officer was by giving them details of the location & time. plus the control room will footage as well which may be able to ID his number. also a description of him as well. best of luck mate. :)

p.s betcha RoaldJensen would have u slung in jail. ;)

You're entitled to your narrow minded opinion, even if you're wrong.

Get back onto the txting with Gavsmith and start hararassing my posts pronto, as you have done so far.

At no point have I texted Gavsmith. It's also pretty arrogant to assume that because I disagree with you swearing and carrying on in front of your kid that I'm narrow-minded and in the wrong. I'm certainly not narrow-minded and there's a fair amount of people in agreement with me which would suggest you're in the wrong, not me.

this site would be empty if the pointless threads were never posted.

Ok so I did, lets get the police back involved, for the record I didn't actually shout it out loud in front of the wee man, more a gesture involved with a handshake that the wee fella didn't see.

No doubt you will jump on this and question my parent abilities.

Im fed up trying to defend my abilities in front of these so called hearts fans.

Andy, all I can go on was what you posted, you said in your original post that you said you told them to F off - you then said you didn't swear, what conclusions would you draw if it was not you that originally posted?

You mention that I will "no doubt you will jump on this and question my parent abilities" - don't be so defensive, or aggressive - no need.

Also "Im fed up trying to defend my abilities in front of these so called hearts fans" - what has being a "so called" Hearts fan got to do with an altercation between you and the police that you are disputing? - nothing I would say, despite the fact that it was at a HMFC game.

I think you need to calm down and take a deep breath, don't be so sensitive and just respect other peoples opinions whether you agree or disagree.

All IMHO opinion of course.

[quote name=andy68hearts;36513

Get back onto the txting with Gavsmith and start hararassing my posts pronto' date=' as you have done so far.[/quote]

That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time - Andy stop being irrational.

The Aberdeen Police are one of the worst in the Country as far as the police are concerned. At the start of the Season i went up (think it was the 1-1 game). We were sitting at the uncovered bit and the usual banter between both fans was going on i was told to sit down and shut up, now the sheep were never told to sit down shut up, the next thing they bring the camera out and start videoing all the fans (what other police do this none in my time as a traveling fan sometimes the weejie) everyone in the stand was going mental at this police man then they decided to start walking along the pitchside taking video's of all the Hearts fans this is bang out of order. The banter continued and again i was warned if i didnt stop i would be locked up, nothing was said to the sheep fans yet again. the police have bets on before any cat A game on how many fans can be arrested.

chester copperpot
I would hazard a guess that you wee ******s wouldn't say that to the big man's face.

Yet another decent point lost by questioning a fellow hearts fans parenting skills.

If only they knew mate.

The Old Tolbooth

Silly me, I thought it was a message board for anyone to post about anything football related or otherwise, somewhere to air your views, gripes, complaints, happiness etc etc etc.

I must be on the wrong board, wonder if they will give me my fiver back as I seem to have made a mistake.

For the record Andy, I know better than most what your like and although you can be a ****** at games when wee Cammy aint there, any time he has been there you really do bite yer tongue and watch what you say.

The Grampian police are famous for victimising not just Hearts fans, but any fans that go there. I seem to remember last season they were videoing the Hearts fans who were doing nothing, and letting the sheep away with murder in their end, same old story from those time warped arseholes!

Yet another decent point lost by questioning a fellow hearts fans parenting skills.

If only they knew mate.

Exactly pal. Ignore the pond life.

The Old Tolbooth
Exactly pal. Ignore the pond life.

Walter and Andy up a tree.............. :whistling:

Ok WK, how much you been paid mate?

Archived