Grampian Police - Disgusting!!!

chester copperpot

Walter and Andy up a tree.............. :whistling:

Ok WK, how much you been paid mate?

It's called looking out for your mates Rosyth / Beirut Boy.;)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth
It's called looking out for your mates Rosyth / Beirut Boy.;)

Damn, I need to sharpen up on my negotiating skills as Andys obviously paying you more than I'm getting :wacko:

I would hazard a guess that you wee ******s wouldn't say that to the big man's face.

Are you including me in your comments Walter?

Damn, I need to sharpen up on my negotiating skills as Andys obviously paying you more than I'm getting :wacko:

Have nice evening boys. Just opened a nice bottle of sancerre.

Cheers oh and FTH

The Old Tolbooth

Cheers WK, have a good one yersel mate, I'll be cracking the Mcewans Export open very soon.

I'm not as posh as you ;)

chester copperpot
Exactly pal. Ignore the pond life.

Seriously WK and JM, I want them to have their say. Just obvious that they aint got no kids.

hearts @ heart
Just back in from the game (staying in a hotel in Aberdeen).

Left early as my wee boy got upset after a copper said he was going to throw me out for shouting abuse at the Aberdeen fans (nothing bad, no signs nothing just told them to F Off).

So the story goes....... My wee boy shouted over at the dons fans something about Aberdeen not being able to kick a jelly bean...... Some random fud in the stand to our right stood up, gave him the vickies, then dig a jacking up jesture to me.

So rightly so, I got a bit annoyed, didn't do anything that a father wouldn't, however one of Grampians unfinest came along the bottom of my row and started to shout at me. I continued to ignore the guy, as I was watching the game, this annoyed him, so he stated to me, now wait for it.

You're a bad example to your son, if you do any of that shouting again you're getting thrown out.

Its safe to say Im annoyed and there's a letter to Grampians chief inspector being write as we speak.

So much more nonsense going on in their stand, yet I get almost turfed out for being annoyed for my son. There is no other side to this, I swear this is the true story.

You can contact me at [email protected].

FTA - GIRUY.

Yes its a pity the police spent there time bothering you insted of lifting the :movethatass: supposed Hearts supporters who were singing songs more suited to hunsville.

I would hazard a guess that you wee ******s wouldn't say that to the big man's face.

I agree 100%.

Computer hard men (or boys).

Is that all you can contribute? Would suggest it wouldn't matter what he did you would defend him. Bottom line is he was swearing in front of his kid, then did what any other dad would do (but won't say what that was) and the police told him to pipe down. As said before, don't know what the point of this thread is and would have no issues saying that to anyone's face.

Is that all you can contribute? Would suggest it wouldn't matter what he did you would defend him. Bottom line is he was swearing in front of his kid, then did what any other dad would do (but won't say what that was) and the police told him to pipe down. As said before, don't know what the point of this thread is and would have no issues saying that to anyone's face.

I kinda agree .........

I kinda agree .........

I kinda agree too.

Regardless of how passionate you get at the football (which is a good thing) when you're in charge of young children you really need to exercise a bit of restraint.

I kinda agree too.

Regardless of how passionate you get at the football (which is a good thing) when you're in charge of young children you really need to exercise a bit of restraint.

End of story!

Just thought I'd add my tuppence worth, hmmm at football you never hear people swearing right enough. It's a fact of life, kids go to football, kids hear swearing! (I'm not condoning it I'm just stating a fact)

Now my kids as well as my brothers kids know that what they may hear at the football has not to be carried on to every day life and to be ignored!

Again not saying it's right but it happens!

Same goes for the vile songs we hear or the rude gestures from the opposing fans and if you can tell me you go to the football and don't get passionate or upset sometimes well maybe you should get another hobby!

Just thought I'd add my tuppence worth, hmmm at football you never hear people swearing right enough. It's a fact of life, kids go to football, kids hear swearing! (I'm not condoning it I'm just stating a fact)

Now my kids as well as my brothers kids know that what they may hear at the football has not to be carried on to every day life and to be ignored!

Again not saying it's right but it happens!

Same goes for the vile songs we hear or the rude gestures from the opposing fans and if you can tell me you go to the football and don't get passionate or upset sometimes well maybe you should get another hobby!

I'm not sure what you're saying - do you think it's right or wrong to swear and carry on in front of your kid?

Miller Jambo 60
I'm trying hard to work out what the point of this thread is.

A bit of verbals and the police tell you to pipe down?

I'm sorry but I really don't see your need to post this.

The quality of this site would improve markedly if some of the ramblings stopped.

The reason he is posting it is because he is angry .

Some of the proper little PC boys on this site are a joke.

For the record im a bad father as i shouted at the linesman in front of my 2 boys at the Motherwell game.:)

I'm not sure what you're saying - do you think it's right or wrong to swear and carry on in front of your kid?

Dont't be so blo88y pedantic,you know fine well thats not what she's saying, the fact is that of course it's not big and clever to swear in front of your kids....but it's a game of football, passions run high, things get said that would normally be left unsaid.

My old man occassionaly let slip an f word in front of me back in the day, it didnt turn me into a knife weilding maniac...nor you im guessing!!

So get off your little moral soap box, the point is some aberdeen fan swore and gestured at his kid, he was merely looking out for his boy..so why was he targeted by the police and not the aberdeen fan?...thats the question!

No I dont think it is right but what I am saying is people get passionate at the game and kids are subjected to this.

I have been to many games with the op and he is one of the loudest when he doesn't have the wee man with him. Otherwise he is very quiet and must have been really upset to swear in front of him.

I was not there today but have been witness to them filming us even when its just a hearts song we are singing.

Nearly lifted my friend because a bunch of them were filming us and we couldn't see a corner being taken so he was shouting at them to move. Not swearing but asking them to move as we couldn't see past them.

What I was trying to point out was my children go week in week out and they hear swearing, they accept this as part of the football and again are told not to carry this into their everyday lives.

portobellojambo1
Shouting and swearing. You are a bad example to your son. I can't believe you have such a thin skin. Get a life and learn a bit of self control in front of your Kids.

It's you and your sort that demonstrate to youngsters its fine to shout, swear and ignore the Police.

I think you should be voted Parent of the Year. This country's morality really isn't declining. Edinburgh on a Saturday night is a violence free place. There are no mindless thugs overprotected by their parents.

Well done mate I'm sure your Kid will have learned a valuable lesson or two from you today.

BOO HOO I GOT A ROW A FROM THE POLIS;)

Were you at the game ya MOD EDIT, did you hear what Andy said, and why he said what he said, I suspect not, based on the time you posted on here.

I was, I was sitting next to Andy and his son, I saw and heard everything, and the reaction of the Police, and it was a shocking over response from Grampian Police, and totally spoiled a youngster's day out, no need for the officer to do or say what he said.

Hope you stay home Wednesday as well, please.

Are some people on here new to going to games and unaware of the policies adopted by almost every police force in Scotland regarding the treatment of visiting fans.

It does not make the police correct and it does not make the Op response to provocation wrong but you know it will happen and if you want to make a stand or put the world to rights then i would suggest doing it at a time when you don't have a minor under your supervision would be a better option.

I can see it was annoying and unjust but so is most honest law abiding peoples dealings with the Police these days.

The reason he is posting it is because he is angry .

Some of the proper little PC boys on this site are a joke.

For the record im a bad father as i shouted at the linesman in front of my 2 boys at the Motherwell game.:)

As someone has said, visiting fans will always get a hard time, there's nothing new there, I don't see the need to post the blindingly obvious.

Nucky Thompson
im a bad father as i shouted at the linesman in front of my 2 boys at the Motherwell game.:)
Some of the PC brigade on here will have you reported to social services:)

The Aberdeen Police are one of the worst in the Country as far as the police are concerned. At the start of the Season i went up (think it was the 1-1 game). We were sitting at the uncovered bit and the usual banter between both fans was going on i was told to sit down and shut up, now the sheep were never told to sit down shut up, the next thing they bring the camera out and start videoing all the fans (what other police do this none in my time as a traveling fan sometimes the weejie) everyone in the stand was going mental at this police man then they decided to start walking along the pitchside taking video's of all the Hearts fans this is bang out of order. The banter continued and again i was warned if i didnt stop i would be locked up, nothing was said to the sheep fans yet again. the police have bets on before any cat A game on how many fans can be arrested.

Hello hello hello,whats all this then?

Not having a go,mate but i'd hazard a guess that we are under more surveillance than you might think up and down the country.Maybe Pittodrie doesn't have the same level because its...em,a pit!Hence the camcorders:camera:

Check your hotel room for bugs,big man!:)and don't let it get to you.:thumb:

Im a bit of a dick when it comes to these things mate, I wont let it lie.

This arsehole spoiled my best away trip to Aberdeen in ages.

The night is but young though. When they started filming me and the lad, did think about pulling the guy over and asking about filming wee boys, as I was that angry, however thought best of it.

The thing is, the wee lad was having a ball till he came over, then he went quiet and got upset. He upset the wee fella more than me.

your sure the policeman was responsible for the whole thing then yeh ?

Dont't be so blo88y pedantic,you know fine well thats not what she's saying, the fact is that of course it's not big and clever to swear in front of your kids....but it's a game of football, passions run high, things get said that would normally be left unsaid.

My old man occassionaly let slip an f word in front of me back in the day, it didnt turn me into a knife weilding maniac...nor you im guessing!!

So get off your little moral soap box, the point is some aberdeen fan swore and gestured at his kid, he was merely looking out for his boy..so why was he targeted by the police and not the aberdeen fan?...thats the question!

I've not said she's saying anything, I was asking a question.

No I dont think it is right but what I am saying is people get passionate at the game and kids are subjected to this.

I have been to many games with the op and he is one of the loudest when he doesn't have the wee man with him. Otherwise he is very quiet and must have been really upset to swear in front of him.

I was not there today but have been witness to them filming us even when its just a hearts song we are singing.

Nearly lifted my friend because a bunch of them were filming us and we couldn't see a corner being taken so he was shouting at them to move. Not swearing but asking them to move as we couldn't see past them.

What I was trying to point out was my children go week in week out and they hear swearing, they accept this as part of the football and again are told not to carry this into their everyday lives.

So if it's not right, it's wrong. Are you not agreeing with me then?

I didn't see this incident.

But in the first half there was a blatant non-offside (if you see what I mean) given as offside against us. A guy near the front shouted that there were 3 Aberdeen players between the Hearts player and the goal.

A guy who looked like a weekend warrior special constable then told this guy that any more and he would be out. Unbelievable and just the sort of thing to sour relations between the fans and the police.

He was the one with the video camera early on. What do they do with the footage?

I wouldn't have thought so.

Next time get a pic of him and get an image of his head on a donkey's a$$ up on the internet, that would be a laugh!:) Better still, a sheep.

:camera::camera:

So if it's not right, it's wrong. Are you not agreeing with me then?

Read my whole post. It happens, it happened today it will happen again in the future , I dont just mean the op I mean the fans in general. . Does not make the op a bad parent in any shape or form, because he got upset.

Not arguing with you about it just expressing my views on it.

Some of the PC brigade on here will have you reported to social services:)

I suspect some of them might already be working for the social services.

Shock, horror, man gets carried away at football match and yet again a police officer goes for the easy option.

reply back to takin piccys of polis.

no, not unless he's beating the livin daylights out of someone.

seriously tho', its not unless they are say guarding a military installation which in effect is illegal anyway.

they have the right to film u in terms of justice legislation, however the tapes should be erased unless they are to be used as evidence. i believe that some tapes are used for training purposes in crowd control etc. & that is covered by the legislation also, but most of it should be erased.

however a lot of them get watched at the xmas party.

Yes, I was. Your post is as pointless as the whole thread!

and your posts on this 'pointless thread'!!!

For someone who has written about 15% of the posts on this thread thats quite a statement. I've always admired self criticism.

so why do you feel it necessary to comment on it ad nausea then, without actuallly dealing with the main point? or are you still too busy worrying about the so called lack of parenting skills by people you dont even know?

chester copperpot
Were you at the game ya fecking tool, did you hear what Andy said, and why he said what he said, I suspect not, based on the time you posted on here.

I was, I was sitting next to Andy and his son, I saw and heard everything, and the reaction of the Police, and it was a shocking over response from Grampian Police, and totally spoiled a youngster's day out, no need for the officer to do or say what he said.

Thanks Iain.

From the only guy I trust not to lie on this forum, thank you for your comments.

Im so upset that

A) I had to leave when we had our best win in 1 year.

B) Some Teauchter polis guy wanted to get his trip from getting some edinburgh punter huckled.

Were you at the game ya fecking tool, did you hear what Andy said, and why he said what he said, I suspect not, based on the time you posted on here.

Mind you don't fall off that high horse.

For someone who has written about 15% of the posts on this thread thats quite a statement. I've always admired self criticism.

Again, a pointless post.

Thanks Iain.

From the only guy I trust not to lie on this forum, thank you for your comments.

Im so upset that

B) Some Teauchter polis guy wanted to get his trip from getting some edinburgh punter huckled.

Well, that's your take on it.

chester copperpot
Mind you don't fall off that high horse.

Samster whats your point.

God I thought at least the hearts fans would understand what happened.

I guess you had to be there.

Thanks Iain.

Im so upset that

AS I'VE SAID TO YOU BEFORE ANDY...dont let the b@stards drag you down.

theres always been an element of the hearts support that are 'perfect people'

i like to call them 'THE VOLVO BRIGADE'

Archived