Grampian Police - Disgusting!!!

chester copperpot

The Old Tolbooth
shouldn't you entertaining ur young lady ;)

Exactly, how the hell he's gonna get his end away whilst entertaining a female on an internet footy forum is a mystery, I bet she's well impressed likes!

Whats next, tuning into the samaritans station on the radio?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot
Well, that's your take on it.

Well I trust him more than you.

You can dress the insults with all you want, with you, Neobis, and Gavsmiths wee rbisback all you want, but at the end of the day, you're all looking for a rise, and I wont give you that.

I reckon you's all sit in your mum and dads house hoping that they wont catch you on their internet, coz thats not allowed.

I want to insult you, but you know what, you're not enough a hearts fan to make me do that.

You can dress the insults with all you want, with you, Neobis, and Gavsmiths wee rbisback all you want, but at the end of the day, you're all looking for a rise, and I wont give you that.

I reckon you's all sit in your mum and dads house hoping that they wont catch you on their internet, coz thats not allowed.

I want to insult you, but you know what, you're not enough a hearts fan to make me do that.

Time for them to move their computers into the living room i think!!!

The Old Tolbooth

They better ask the bill payer first

chester copperpot

Where's that clap smilie.

:clap:

eh? why drag me into this Andy, you have not responded directly to any of my posts - I wasn't looking for a rise, just stating my opinion, however clearly it doesn't seem to matter with you.

eh? why drag me into this Andy, you have not responded directly to any of my posts - I wasn't looking for a rise, just stating my opinion, however clearly it doesn't seem to matter with you.

FUNNY THAT...doesnt matter to me either?????

Where's that clap smilie.

As uaual the "so" called hearts fans voice the opion, doesn't matter what its about but as long as they can try and make there voice heard!

Thank you andy68hearts for being there today, apart from the polis trying to ruin your day we had a ball and long may that continue without the people that would rather sit on KB and discusss the game without being there !

Fair do's - clearly you can behave however you want, particularly, in front of kids. Howver, it's fine as long as you're a Hearts fan!!

Hmmmm.......

Fair do's - clearly you can behave however you want, particularly, in front of kids. Howver, it's fine as long as you're a Hearts fan!!

Hmmmm.......

well maybe andy wont rise to it,

but i will personally i think your a c0ck!!!

do you actually have children?

Hmmmm.......

sad mate, very sad...........

Should you have been shouting and swearing at opposition fans in front of your son? May have been better to move away to another part of the stand (I doubt the Hearts section was full) rather than rise to the bait.

at least he goes to games you fud

dunno but he was entertaining a lady tonight.

portobellojambo1
dunno but he was entertaining a lady tonight.

I hope to feck she never burped, farted or spat it out, otherwise it could have ended up as one of the shortest flings ever, ended with a severe lecture as to her conduct in public.

Strange thread. The OP seems to be having a rant about what Aberdeen fans and the police were doing despite him swearing and raging in front of his kid. Don't understand what the problem is.

Also, how does not agreeing with the OP's rant make you PC?

Resorting now to cheap abuse. I really don't care what you think of me to be brutally honest. Clear from this thread that there are 2 camps...I'll settle for being in mine, however, clearly each to their own.

I hope to feck she never burped, farted or spat it out, otherwise it could have ended up as one of the shortest flings ever, ended with a severe lecture as to her conduct in public.

Very poor...at best.

This thread is on an ever decreasing circle of abuse. Quite poor really. Maybe Andy wasn't right to swear in front of his kid but there was cause and provocation. Anyone can be a saint in isolation but in the heat of the moment we all say or do things that we wouldn't with prior thought.

Oh well, that's fine then. Dear me!

rbisback,

I think it might be an old pals act i.e they back each other up etc.

n.

chester copperpot
Resorting now to cheap abuse. I really don't care what you think of me to be brutally honest. Clear from this thread that there are 2 camps...I'll settle for being in mine, however, clearly each to t

You're no hearts fan.

RBIS - I'd love to have a chat wi you, but thats impossible, because your not around.

portobellojambo1
Very poor...at best.

You talking about my post, or the performance of the bint you were with tonight.

rbisback,

I think it might be an old pals act i.e they back each other up etc.

n.

Gathered that....guess you're not allowed to disagree with anything they say. Oh well, I'll live ;)

andy for what its worth...................

i dont know you personally only from your posts on this site and from what i gather you seem like a thoroughly decent guy,well balanced and pretty diplomatic in your opinions.

i would back your version of events today 100% from these observations and would just add my support.

ignore the clowns baiting you, it seems sad they would chastize you personally on your parenting skills when it seems clear to most you have been the victim of overzealous policing.

dont let this spoil a great result and what should be a great weekend :thumb:

Resorting now to cheap abuse. I really don't care what you think of me to be brutally honest. Clear from this thread that there are 2 camps...I'll settle for being in mine' date=' however, clearly each to t

You're no hearts fan.

RBIS - I'd love to have a chat wi you, but thats impossible, because your not around.[/quote']

Can you clarify what you're saying...why would you love to chat to me? what do you mean you can't because I'm not around?

i dont know you personally only from your posts on this site and from what i gather you seem like a thoroughly decent guy,well balanced and pretty diplomatic in your opinions.

i would back your version of events today 100% from these observations and would just add my support.

ignore the clowns baiting you, it seems sad they would chastize you personally on your parenting skills when it seems clear to most you have been the victim of overzealous policing.

I DO KNOW HIM PERSONALLY AND YOUR SPOT ON MATE

portobellojambo1
Goes from bad to worse.

You stay in the house and watch the football on the telly, those of us who choose to follow the club will continue to do so, and those with children will decide how to act, and how to bring them up, ya fud.

Agreed - Hope Andy is off having a good night on the town. Unexpected bonus is a couple of new clowns added to my kill filter.

Great result Hearts!!!

Yip old pals act it seems.

not really no.

just recognise patronising pwicks when i see them.

hope that clears thing up for you...

bush_victory_salute_small.jpg

QUALITY i'm off to bed

You think that was quality (in capital letters)? Cheap shot crap but if it entertains you then fair enough.

The Old Tolbooth
You think that was quality (in capital letters)? Cheap shot crap but if it entertains you then fair enough.

A damn site more entertaining than you have been to your imaginery bint tonight thats for sure!

I have just got off the phone to my father in law who was inspector of the Strathclyde police, prepare to hear more.

He'll be an expert on harassing Hearts fans, then.

You stay in the house and watch the football on the telly, those of us who choose to follow the club will continue to do so, and those with children will decide how to act, and how to bring them up, ya fud.

You have no idea whatsover what I do or don't do. Whether or not I go to games has no relevance to this and I've not once discouraged you from following your club. I just disagreed with Andy having a go at the police for having a word with him given his discription of what happened..no more, no less.

I'm allowed to disagree and doesn't mean I'm questioning Andy's parenting skills.

a cheap shot is responding to a man who's stated hes off to bed unlucky for you i decided to have that ultimate drunk late night snack toasted cheese with pepper and Worcestershire sauce

ps go play with the traffic

not really no.

.......... not really it just confirms my thoughts.

a cheap shot is responding to a man who's stated hes off to bed unlucky for you i decided to have that ultimate drunk late night snack toasted cheese with pepper and Worcestershire sauce

ps go play with the traffic

:bravo:

You have no idea whatsover what I do or don't do. Whether or not I go to games has no relevance to this and I've not once discouraged you from following your club. I just disagreed with Andy having a go at the police for having a word with him given his discription of what happened..no more, no less.

I'm allowed to disagree and doesn't mean I'm questioning Andy's parenting skills.

so you admit you DONT go to games?

not really no.

Seems to have touched a nerve though ;)

portobellojambo1
toasted cheese :dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble: the best

you had a drink the day by any chance. ;)

Archived