Miko yesterday

iaing

not long after miko came on yesterday, he lost posession and then run across the park leaped like a salmon and took out the Hull player. Have to say, I don't think we'll reduce our card count with assaults like that. Michael Stewart seemed a lot calmer than his usual neurotic self.

The White Cockade

the way I read it was he had given the ball away and was chasing back to make amends

he realised he was going to clip the guys heels so tried to jump away from him

but ended up looking a bit of a wally

didn't think it was deliberate

not long after miko came on yesterday, he lost posession and then run across the park leaped like a salmon and took out the Hull player. Have to say, I don't think we'll reduce our card count with assaults like that. Michael Stewart seemed a lot calmer than his usual neurotic self.

I'd mark that one down as a situation where he just 'overcompensated' ;)

You might also argue that at least he didn't just shrug his shoulders and saunter back :P

No need for it all the same I suppose ?

Jambof3tornado

To be fair Miko just tried to get round the back of the player with the ball,deliberately taking his legs out in the process(something he knew he would get away with doing).

Lets not make a drama out of a crisis. We were very disciplined yesterday,something which has passed some folks by.:rolleyes:

I don't mind our crime count being s*** next season as long as the offences are for players going into tackles and showing a hunger and desire that was missing last season.

What i don't want is to have a poor count for stupid Elliott challenges and backchat and general stupidity.

It was hilarious!!!

Pathetic but funny.

He really has to take a look at his self and get his finger out this season.

Midfield Dynamo

This is not another post slagging Miko.... but If anyone truly believes that he has what it takes to a good Hearts player, then there is hope for Clum, Juho, Jamie Mole, and No 28.

He should be freed along with the aforementioned fringe players.

NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE.

I'd mark that one down as a situation where he just 'overcompensated' ;)

You might also argue that at least he didn't just shrug his shoulders and saunter back :P

No need for it all the same I suppose ?

at least he never barged the linesman to the ground. Noticed he was wearing an alice band, alice, alice who the feck is alice.

This is not another post slagging Miko.... but If anyone truly believes that he has what it takes to a good Hearts player, then there is hope for Clum, Juho, Jamie Mole, and No 28.

NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE.

SO it is not anohter post salgging Miko, then you go ahead and slag him, howdoes that work?

He was one of our better players in the last half of the season, and did work hard I think, despite the abuse he was (and still is) getting.

Malcolm Tucker

Miko has a lot of heart and a lot of time for this club. He's entereing his FIFTH season with us, and I think he can do a job. He's been given the No.7 jersey for a reason and I think he'll prove a lot of doubters wrong this season.

'Mon the Miko.

Dr. Bapswent

You dont like Miko.

Ok, we get it.

marshallschunkychicken
Miko has a lot of heart and a lot of time for this club. He's entereing his FIFTH season with us, and I think he can do a job. He's been given the No.7 jersey for a reason and I think he'll prove a lot of doubters wrong this season.

'Mon the Miko.

I agree.

The hairband was unacceptable though.

Malcolm Tucker
I agree.

The hairband was unacceptable though.

It made him look mean. In a lesbian kind of way.

Did anyone else notice Stewart constantly barking out orders to Miko to close people down and for him to put a foot in.

You dont like Miko.

Ok, we get it.

Not at all, I think when Miko is on his game he can take on anyone and some of the goals I've seen him score have been nothing short of brilliant. Sometimes he gives up too easily. Personally, after the cheating penalty for Rangers, I don't think he pushed Andy Davies hard enough.

jackjambo22

NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE.

My sentiments exactly :)

Chuffed he and his buddy appeared late on,maybe a sign of things to come

:rolleyes:

My sentiments exactly :)

Chuffed he and his buddy appeared late on,maybe a sign of things to come

:rolleyes:

Does this mean that there will be no more Vlad flu

Francis Albert

I like Miko and most of the time in the last three seasons he would have been in my starting line up. But he was pretty hopeless on Sunday. He could still have a good season but if he starts on Saturday it will be alarming.

scott herbertson
I like Miko and most of the time in the last three seasons he would have been in my starting line up. But he was pretty hopeless on Sunday. He could still have a good season but if he starts on Saturday it will be alarming.

agree with your last sentence

Think he offers too little generally to play in a top six spl team unless we have an established hard working front two. Driver does the same job better and Kingston is better still. I'd keep him as back up but he would be a bench player to sub for Driver or Kingston if I was choosing.

'Mon the Miko.

He was given the number seven jersey for that game only all the players are reverting back to their squad numbers.

Fourcandles

NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE.

I don't see how pointing out a FACT is slagging off anybody??????

:wacko:

He was given the number seven jersey for that game only all the players are reverting back to their squad numbers.

Don't think so - sure I saw him listed as number 7 for the coming season somewhere...

Drylaw Hearts

'Mon the Miko.

3.1/2 frickin years of posts like the above.

Anybody any idea if there is an expiry date on potential ?

3.1/2 frickin years of posts like the above.

Anybody any idea if there is an expiry date on potential ?

Ask Paul McStay.:)

scots civil war

miko is garbage,why is it that punters defend this geezer time and time again ?????

he never made one pass of his count yesterday

and as for the,lose possession,chase and stumble into the opposing player in a dangerous position malarkey ???

well deary me,how the **** can you back him with idiotic play like that,after a reasonably disciplined team perfomance......

these are the type that the NEW hearts can well do without

give him another chance ??? ****off !!!!!

JamboRossi79

He actually played with 17, shows how much attention you payed though well done.

Oh and he is 7 for the forthcoming season.

C'mon the Miko.

Can't believe he's been here 3.5 years and had a handfull of okay games,FFS how many more chances can this imposter get,christ you'll be spouting the same pish next season"aye this is Miko's season,I think this will be a good one for him"every fecking year,get him to feck.

SO it is not anohter post salgging Miko, then you go ahead and slag him, howdoes that work?

He was one of our better players in the last half of the season, and did work hard I think, despite the abuse he was (and still is) getting.

Bit of an exaggeration there i think. I remember a few getting excited on here because he played half decent in a couple of nothing games towards the end of the season.

Greedy_Jambo

I agree. miko came on and was a waste of space. no good play from him at all and all he did was foul people.

Guest jambomickey
I agree. miko came on and was a waste of space. no good play from him at all and all he did was foul people.

agree with that! how has he survived at tynecastle for so long?

Oh come on,you know as well as every man and is dog why Kiko has been here sooooooooooooooooooooo long.

Greedy_Jambo

I don't know, he has to be vlads nephew or something. He shows odd glimpses of being a good player but not enough to justify the amount of games he has played for hearts.

Guest jambomickey
Oh come on,you know as well as every man and is dog why Kiko has been here sooooooooooooooooooooo long.

i'm talking about football wise mate! before andy davies he was good but since then he's been hopeless

That`s one of the points i made in another Miko bashing thread a while ago.

It`s not the time to be negative but this guy has overstayed his welcome as far as im concerned.

Better players in the past haven`t lasted as long as Miko because they found it hard to oust another player in their position.

Even guys like Juanjo and Quitongo who were better wingers than Miko got less a chance.

They weren`t world beaters but they were defo better than Miko.

Guest jambomickey
I don't know, he has to be vlads nephew or something. He shows odd glimpses of being a good player but not enough to justify the amount of games he has played for hearts.

can't agree more! do we have this kris boyd bet?

Guest jambomickey
That`s one of the points i made in another Miko bashing thread a while ago.

It`s not the time to be negative but this guy has overstayed his welcome as far as im concerned.

Better players in the past haven`t lasted as long as Miko because they found it hard to oust another player in their position.

Even guys like Juanjo and Quitongo who were better wingers than Miko got less a chance.

They weren`t world beaters but they were defo better than Miko.

i agree mate! there's much more positives than negatives now with hearts but if there's not a big improvement with miko this season then he has to go

Greedy_Jambo
Lets get the pieman back:107years::107years::107years:

I see the pie man visiting someone in the old folks home next to my work now and again. He must be a nice man....

Bring back the pies!

Guest jambomickey
I see the pie man visiting someone in the old folks home next to my work now and again. He must be a nice man....

Bring back the pies!

do we have this boyd bet?

Do you know where hell is

People talk about clearing out the dead wood then go on to defend a guy who has done sweet fa in 3 and a half years. The boy has had his chance and he is not good enough in my opinion. A dog puts maximum effort into chasing its tail, doesnt mean it actually counts for anything.

His postitional awarness is dire and he simply cannot backtrack no matter who is coaching him. He came on yesterday and looked same old miko, no doubt we will get two or three decent games from him but if we want to do well we must get rid of him rapid.

He actually played with 17, shows how much attention you payed though well done.

Oh and he is 7 for the forthcoming season.

C'mon the Miko.

Apologies, I did not see his number but if you seriously think Miko is the sort of player we should have in our team then there is no hope for us.

The Real Maroonblood
Apologies, I did not see his number but if you seriously think Miko is the sort of player we should have in our team then there is no hope for us.

Miko = headless chicken.

Francis Albert
People talk about clearing out the dead wood then go on to defend a guy who has done sweet fa in 3 and a half years.

His winner against Hibs on a certain Boxing Day is the sort of thing that has made lesser players "legends". Sweet FA?

the way I read it was he had given the ball away and was chasing back to make amends

he realised he was going to clip the guys heels so tried to jump away from him

but ended up looking a bit of a wally

didn't think it was deliberate

EXACTLY, get aff Miko's back, is this the way its gonna be again this season MIKO BASHING?????

Midfield Dynamo

I said not fit for purpose.....this is the truth, not slagging Miko.

I only deal in fact.

EXACTLY, get aff Miko's back, is this the way its gonna be again this season MIKO BASHING?????

Up to him to produce the goods to stop it.;)

Archived