hobosvBoro

maroonlegions

Guest JamboRobbo
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Prepare to be astonished then.

Read this slowly so that you understand what I'm saying.......I have never been to Ibrox, or any other SPL ground for that matter, to watch a game that did not involve Heart of Midlothian FC. Is that clear enough for you?

Surely thats not Therapist that I see jumping on the easily offended bus. He'd never do that surely. :rofl: :rofl:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaun.lawson

Read this slowly so that you understand what I'm saying.......I have never been to Ibrox, or any other SPL ground for that matter, to watch a game that did not involve Heart of Midlothian FC. Is that clear enough for you?

Certainly is! My apologies, and thanks for that clarification. However, can you at least understand why I made such an assumption? You've said before that you hate Rangers FC, but not as much as you hate Celtic, Hibs or Aberdeen: but I can't recall a single post on your part criticising them, and, with the exception of your hatred of Hibs, you seem to share many of the pet hates of, well, Rangers fans.

For example: this week, you got stuck into Celtic over the 5% ticket charge saga, and also lambasted Dundee United for reluctantly going along with it. But both Celtic and Rangers have come up with this nefarious little plan: where was your condemnation of Rangers?

Ryan Gosling

What if Chelsea were playing and you could get a ticket?

:)

Nucky Thompson

I would aways go to Ibrox to watch Hearts and know I wouldn't get any hassle. I haven't set foot in Parkhead for a Hearts league game since 1992. Jail bait and the smell puts me off:cool:

Archived