hobosvBoro

maroonlegions

Dirk Diggler
Very, very poor excuse. You have given the Leithers money. :mad:

Why not tell the Tees-sider you weren't going because you have some integrity? :wacko: That's what I'd have done.

I give the Leithers ?25/?50 every season.

I also spend at least double that in the surrounding area on match days.

Don't you visit Easter Rd?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So by your logic, you wouldnt pay to go see Hearts play them at Easter road, as you wouldnt want to give them any money...

:confused:

:dito: Beat me to it. That's what I was about to post :confused:

So by your logic, you wouldnt pay to go see Hearts play them at Easter road, as you wouldnt want to give them any money...

:confused:

Check any of my previous posts related to this subject. No proper Hearts fan should pay money to the filthy Leithers unless the Heart of Midlothian FC first team is playing there in a competitive fixture.

It's a mantra I live by and should be easy for other proper Hearts fans to follow. ;)

Darth Ewing
Check any of my previous posts related to this subject. No proper Hearts fan should pay money to the filthy Leithers unless the Heart of Midlothian FC first team is playing there in a competitive fixture.

It's a mantra I live by and should be easy for other proper Hearts fans to follow. ;)

so u saying Iam not a proper hearts fan because a mate invited me to see his team play against hibs?

I couldnt let a mate go to that part of the world and let them turn him into a hibs fan.

No offence mate, but are you for real? :o

If he's a Boro fan who's committed enough to travel to the Metha Dome, he isn't going to defect to the Lochend Brazil is he? :dribble:

south morocco

I am a proper hearts fan,and live in leith??

so u saying Iam not a proper hearts fan because a mate invited me to see his team play against hibs?

I think your taking Therapists post too seriously. He's used enough smilies to indicate he's on the wind up.

I think:confused:

That's precisely what I'm saying.

No offence if your view is different, but I wouldn't go there - even on a freebie - unless Hearts first team was playing in a competitive game.

chester copperpot

I once went to a Dunfermline V Hibs game at EEP. I was in the Pars end, with my mate.

Cheered the Pars victory to the hilt, guess I'm not a real Hearts fan though.

I was born and brought up in Leith. As were many of the lads I go to the game with.

Darth Ewing
No offence mate, but are you for real? :o

If he's a Boro fan who's committed enough to travel to the Metha Dome, he isn't going to defect to the Lochend Brazil is he? :dribble:

yes I would say Iam a proper hearts fan I have a season ticket had it most of my life, I go to a lot of the away matches every season, buy the tops and programmes etc and just because a mate spends ?7 on a ticket for me to see a match Im not a proper hearts fan? and I guess the other hearts fans that where there are not proper hearts fans to?

I once went to a Dunfermline V Hibs game at EEP. I was in the Pars end, with my mate.

Cheered the Pars victory to the hilt, guess I'm not a real Hearts fan though.

Was it a league or cup game?

south morocco
I was born and brought up in Leith. As were many of the lads I go to the game with.

well we must know the same people then,i was brought up in broughton,which as you know is a stronghold

Dirk Diggler

Hibs v Airdrie.

SPL/1st division play off, 1st leg.

I was in the Airdrie end.

Is that deemed acceptable?

Dr. Bapswent

A proper fan would pay whatever tey could afford to watch the team they could support.

i think most of the people on here know exactly what kind of supporter you are though.

one that is more intested in saying something ridiculous and keeping a few quid in your pocket than actually supporting Hearts.

And you have brass neck to doubt other supporters credentials.

What a joke.

because a mate spends ?7 on a ticket for me to see a match Im not a proper hearts fan? and I guess the other hearts fans that where there are not proper hearts fans to?

Yes, that is my view.

Not having a go at you personally, just stating my opinion. None of the lads I go to the games with would ever indulge in bahaviour like this. Whether it was you or your mate that paid, the fact is that the Leithers are ?7 better off because you occupied that seat. :sad:

winston churchill

i am also a leefer,that said.the last time i set foot inside the sangiro was the semi against dundee.

i would not give them the drip of my pish.

well we must know the same people then,i was brought up in broughton,which as you know is a stronghold

Last I looked, Broughton was nowhere near the Fort or the Banana Flats. :wacko:

Hibs v Airdrie.

SPL/1st division play off, 1st leg.

I was in the Airdrie end.

Is that deemed acceptable?

Who got your money?

south morocco
Last I looked, Broughton was nowhere near the Fort or the Banana Flats. :wacko:

dont be a martyr,read what i said

south morocco
i am also a leefer,that said.the last time i set foot inside the sangiro was the semi against dundee.

i would not give them the drip of my pish.

we are not alone jerry

Dirk Diggler
Who got your money?

You tell me.

I was there to cheer on another team in the hope Hibernian fc got relegated.

I'd happily hand over my money every single season to that particular cause.

chester copperpot
Was it a league or cup game?

Dont worry, Hearts were not playing that day. Do you seriously think I'd choose a DunfVScam game over hearts. We were emptied the round before.

Dont worry, Hearts were not playing that day. Do you seriously think I'd choose a DunfVScam game over hearts. We were emptied the round before.

It's not about whether Hearts were playing. It's about whether the vermin got a share of your money. If it was a cup game then you gave money to the vermin when Hearts weren't involved which - to my mind - is unacceptable.

shaun.lawson

Aha. Now it all starts to make sense. ;)

shaun.lawson

A proper Hearts fan should also never give money to either of the bigot brothers unless it was a game Heart of Midlothian FC were involved in: indeed, I think this is far more paramount than your rule, actually. But you'd fail it utterly, wouldn't you?

winston churchill
Aha. Now it all starts to make sense. ;)

i met a guy over in germany that knows you as the big fella.

do you come from a part of london that starts with a P

shaun.lawson
i met a guy over in germany that knows you as the big fella.

do you come from a part of london that starts with a P

Yes, I do: small world! Who was it? Not Dave 'Beanie' Parish, by any chance?

winston churchill
Yes, I do: small world! Who was it? Not Dave 'Beanie' Parish, by any chance?

i dont know a dave beanie parish.

it was a hearts man from portsmouth;)

MacDonald Jardine
A proper Hearts fan should also never give money to either of the bigot brothers unless it was a game Heart of Midlothian FC were involved in: indeed, I think this is far more paramount than your rule, actually. But you'd fail it utterly, wouldn't you?

What makes you think that?

I'm not aware of any posts which would suggest he's gone to watch either of the OF when Hearts weren't playing,

Is this another of the tedious "he has certain views so he must be a Hun" posts?

shaun.lawson
What makes you think that?

I'm not aware of any posts which would suggest he's gone to watch either of the OF when Hearts weren't playing,

Is this another of the tedious "he has certain views so he must be a Hun" posts?

I would be astonished if he's never, at any stage of his life, been to Ibrox to watch Rangers. That doesn't mean I don't think he's a Jambo - far from it. But I'm not sure if I've ever read a post of his criticising Rangers, and he supports them in Europe, yet certainly doesn't extend the same courtesy for the same reasons to Celtic.

shaun.lawson
i dont know a dave beanie parish.

it was a hearts man from portsmouth;)

Hmm. Must've been someone who'd read my blog I guess, because I can't think of any individuals I know who'd fit that description, and don't know John Findlay (apologies for mentioning you on the thread, JF!).

MacDonald Jardine
I would be astonished if he's never, at any stage of his life, been to Ibrox to watch Rangers. That doesn't mean I don't think he's a Jambo - far from it. But I'm not sure if I've ever read a post of his criticising Rangers, and he supports them in Europe, yet certainly doesn't extend the same courtesy for the same reasons to Celtic.

Again you're basing that on what you assume are his beliefs.

I don't support Hibs or Celtic in Europe.

Doesn't make me a Rangers fan.

winston churchill
Hmm. Must've been someone who'd read my blog I guess, because I can't think of any individuals I know who'd fit that description, and don't know John Findlay (apologies for mentioning you on the thread, JF!).

what description is that big fella,I am intrigued.

shaun.lawson
Again you're basing that on what you assume are his beliefs.

I don't support Hibs or Celtic in Europe.

Doesn't make me a Rangers fan.

I'm basing that on all that he's written. And I certainly don't think either you or him are Rangers fans - but that's not the same as my assumption that, at some point or another, he'll have gone to Ibrox to watch them.

shaun.lawson
what description is that big fella,I am intrigued.

Comes from Portsmouth!

winston churchill
Comes from Portsmouth!

sorry,i should have said.

he was a londoner that moved to pompey a few years ago, and he used to be involved with conference fitbaw in the south east;)

shaun.lawson
sorry,i should have said.

he was a londoner that moved to pompey a few years ago, and he used to be involved with conference fitbaw in the south east;)

Interesting. I must know him from my Wealdstone-following days - or possibly school.

Only a Game
Yes, that is my view.

Not having a go at you personally, just stating my opinion. None of the lads I go to the games with would ever indulge in bahaviour like this. Whether it was you or your mate that paid, the fact is that the Leithers are ?7 better off because you occupied that seat. :sad:

Should that not read "None of the lads I DONT go to games with"

i.e.

You dont go to Hearts games if we are bottom six

You dont go to games involving Pressley

You dont go to friendlies or testimonials

You dont go to games at Easter Road

You dont go to go other home games on your season ticket when you cant be arsed.

You dont go to away games unless they are at Celtic Park

You dont go to games because of your "business" commitments.

What games DO you go to exactly, you and your 20 mates who represent the views of the entire Hearts support ?

Only a Game
I can't believe that MOd EDit has wound so many of you up. Leave him be.

Sorry but I thought we were winding HIM up ?

He's the most wind-upable poster on here !!!

shaun.lawson
I do.

No one takes him seriously do they ?

Speak for yourself. I think he talks far and away the most sense on here.

;)

I do.

No one takes him seriously do they ?

Fair point, but there are always a few who get angry with him! :eek:

You dont go to Hearts games if we are bottom six Incorrect. :rolleyes:

You dont go to games involving Pressley Nobody does these days. ;)

You dont go to friendlies or testimonials Correct.

You dont go to games at Easter Road Incorrect. :rolleyes:

You dont go to go other home games on your season ticket when you cant be arsed. Correct, on a few occasions. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You dont go to away games unless they are at Celtic Park Incorrect :rolleyes:

You dont go to games because of your "business" commitments. Correct. I have to earn a living after all. Due to this, it doesn't make economic sense for me to have a season ticket but I still buy one. I'd argue this makes me a better fan than most. ;)

:o

I would be astonished if he's never, at any stage of his life, been to Ibrox to watch Rangers.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Prepare to be astonished then.

Read this slowly so that you understand what I'm saying.......I have never been to Ibrox, or any other SPL ground for that matter, to watch a game that did not involve Heart of Midlothian FC. Is that clear enough for you?

Archived