Funniest place you have fallen asleep bevied?

i8hibsh

In a golf Bunker in france (don't worry i was already in france when i started drinking!)

got taken back to the mobile home in a golf cart and basically dumped at the door.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Curled up on a child's futon, in ma underwear, in winter, in Japan, in a tatami room. I was totally wrecked and couldny move for fear of puking. Shivered until someone put a cover on me, and just left me to sleep it off! :rolleyes3:

Lynn:ph34r:

Curled up on a child's futon, in ma underwear, in winter, in Japan, in a tatami room. I was totally wrecked and couldny move for fear of puking. Shivered until someone put a cover on me, and just left me to sleep it off! :rolleyes3:

Lynn:ph34r:

I imagine in that situation you couldn't even do the old one foot out the bed on the floor to stop the room spinning thing!

I,v also woken up in my horses stable once, we had a bbq at the yard and i decided to stagger off to see my horse and i ended up slumped in the corner with most of the hay from my horses haynet in my hair. I,m suprised I didn,t get trampled on :eek:

stevieC@pivot

Just a few:

on top of the cooker at my parents,also across the fridge,same house.Beside my auntie,same house,in between my mum and dad in their bed with hearts scarf on head.

In birds several times!

In a bush inside Holyrood Palace at 3 in the morning.

Hotel staircase in Acapulco in 86.

Schippol airport,flight gone!

The High st,Gayfield SQ,West End and Causewayside many times!!

Have to stop now!!

The Mighty Thor

some beauties on here....

I've done the usual ones of falling asleep on the bus or my party piece of crashing out on the district line home to Wimbledon and waking up nearer edgeware road after doing a few circuits. In a cubicle in For your eyes only near wembley to be woken by a bouncer trying to pull me out under the door.

Best one i saw was a mate we were camping with near Bordeaux during the world cup in 98. The boy was reeking and stopped for a pish over a wee white fence (about 2 foot high) and fell asleep boaby in hand swaying back and forth before taking a header into his own pish. Quality. :P

Scott_HMFC1874

Some absolute crackers like.

Woke up on Salisbury Crags a week or so after my 18th.

Myself and a few of my mates thought it would be a great idea to go to up Arthurs Seat.

Safe to say we didnt make it. I fell asleep right at the edge with a bottle of fosters in one hand.

As for my mates, theyd all fecked off, thought it would be a right laugh to leave me there.

Good Times.

Some absolute crackers like.

Woke up on Salisbury Crags a week or so after my 18th.Myself and a few of my mates thought it would be a great idea to go to up Arthurs Seat.

Safe to say we didnt make it. I fell asleep right at the edge with a bottle of fosters in one hand.

As for my mates, theyd all fecked off, thought it would be a right laugh to leave me there.

Good Times.

I assume you don't mean it took you a week to come around? :laugh:

A mate of mine managed to sneak in to the Caledonian Hotel (West End) after a night on the **** (he may havehad maybe taken a few disco biscuits too)

He didn't manage to find a room to sleep in, so just took of all his clothes in the hallway upstairs, folded them and fell asleep at the door of a guest's room.

He was woken up by someone prodding away at him.

Who was that Gavsy?

I woke up in a room in the Roxburghe one Sunday morning to find Archibald in the bed next to me cuddling up to some foreign burd. We had 'taken residence' there under false names the night before so we could get a late drink. The room was a tip, we had racked up a fair bar tab and there was an ?80 bill pushed under the door cos i'd pished in the lift. I took one look at him in the morning, got dressed and walked straight out the door past reception. As far as i know he done the same.

Between the bar tab and the cleaning bill for the lift we had 'spent' far more than the ?50 we had managed to get the room for.

Apparently I got launched from a club in Benidorm for collapsing and falling asleep with my head resting in the urinal. Also the usuals, fell asleep in some bar in George street last year and I've woken up on the grass verge on the way home a few times as well.

robin hood jambo

On an exercise bike @ Malmaison in Newcastle, apprantly the lift talks in a french accent and it confused the feck out of me so i gave up looking for my room.

My favourite spot was alittle triangular traffic island, it had a hedge border and sometimes had a nice plant display (pansies and the like) in the middle, well when i hadnt fallen asleep amongst them and wrecked them!

Apparently I got launched from a club in Benidorm for collapsing and falling asleep with my head resting in the urinal.

Here's the evidence !

Drunk.jpg

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Who was that Gavsy?

I woke up in a room in the Roxburghe one Sunday morning to find Archibald in the bed next to me cuddling up to some foreign burd. We had 'taken residence' there under false names the night before so we could get a late drink. The room was a tip, we had racked up a fair bar tab and there was an ?80 bill pushed under the door cos i'd pished in the lift. I took one look at him in the morning, got dressed and walked straight out the door past reception. As far as i know he done the same.

Between the bar tab and the cleaning bill for the lift we had 'spent' far more than the ?50 we had managed to get the room for.

Deano Baggio :P

chester copperpot

Once woke up in my mum and dads, I had lifted the carpet and underlay up in the hallway and fell asleep underneath that.

My parents were a bit confused when they saw a big lump in their carpet in the morning. Especially seen as I'd moved in with my bird 3 weeks earlier.

2 spring to mind.

One was in a strange bed with a rubber suit and head gear at the end of it. 1st thought was I'd been kidnapped by some Pulp Fiction afficionados and had been chosen to be their new gimp. Promptly left the room to be greeted by a pretty girl with a cheery "morning!".

Figuring that weird gimp loving rapists tend not to have pretty girls offering tea, I resisted the urge to run and asked her where the hell I was. Apparently, a guy at my work had found me slumped outside a pub on the Cowgate and, knowing I stayed in Livi at the time, convinced his girlfriend to help carry me back to his, whilst I randomly blurted out "T*ts!" every couple of minutes, and dumped me on his bed. He goes scuba diving at the weekend, hence the rubber outfit.

The second was face down, flat out, on the Cowgate one morning being prodded by American tourists. Conversation that ensued follows.

"Are you okay, son? Do you need a doctor?"

*groggily* "Nah, I'm just a bit pi$$ed. It's Sunday, right?"

*confused*"Yes."

"And what time is it?"

"20 past 12"

"Excellent! My local opens in 10 minutes."

To which I drunkenly pulled myself up and staggered off to the pub, with a cheery wave and thanks to my new American friends.

Say What Again
"Are you okay, son? Do you need a doctor?"

*groggily* "Nah, I'm just a bit pi$$ed. It's Sunday, right?"

*confused*"Yes."

"And what time is it?"

"20 past 12"

"Excellent! My local opens in 10 minutes."

To which I drunkenly pulled myself up and staggered off to the pub, with a cheery wave and thanks to my new American friends.

I thought of you when I saw this thread mate.

Ah, the good old days.

I do try my best to preserve them though.

Not sure how I got home last night, got up an hour ago, now showered and heading back to the boozer as soon as I finish typing this.

:)

I fell asleep on the 22 going home from Leith after being out watching the Champions league, next thing I knew I woke up and was looking about to see where I was, I was lying along the back seat of the bus it was 2 in the morning and we were in the depot just off Leith walk could not get the doors to work so had to climb out the drivers window. Got some very strange looks from the night shift drivers as I staggered across the forecourt to the exit. strange thing was I was drunk half asleep and had no idea where I was. so it was such a relief when I stumbled across John Lewis at the top of Broughton Street!

I've fallen asleep on the bus before but usually the drive kicks you off at the last stop not sure if he never seen me or just could not get me to wake up!

Archived