KEITH JACKSON DAILY WEEG

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Mad Vlad made Hearts the laughing stock of scottish football.

So phoned there Hotline and said if Hearts are a laughing stock what are Rangers today.

:107years::107years:

So phoned there Hotline and said if Hearts are a laughing stock what are Rangers today.

You can bet they wont print it. If you had said you were a rangers fan you would have had a chance.

I hate that cretin possibly more than i thought possible to hate anyone

He is pure and utter vile and his accent makes me stick my fist down my throat

Chad Sexington

I hate Kieth Jackson more than any other person associated with Scottish football.

He's a vile, weegie scrotebag.

Dr. Bapswent

That showed em Doug.

Nice one.

They'll be laughing on the other side of their faces today.

I don't imagine they'll be back peddling their nonsense around here anytime soon.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
I hate Kieth Jackson more than any other person associated with Scottish football.

He's a vile, weegie scrotebag.

We all hate Kieth Jackson. But a lot of men like him, and he likes a lot of men. if you catch my drift. ALLEGEDLY.

Fozzyonthefence
I hate that cretin possibly more than i thought possible to hate anyone

I thought you said that honour fell to Alex Salmond - or do you just hate everyone?

Why do so many people on here get themselves so worked up about journalists?

Chad Sexington
We all hate Kieth Jackson. But a lot of men like him, and he likes a lot of men. if you catch my drift. ALLEGEDLY.

I have no idea what you're referring to.

inman.jpg

SectionDJambo

Only reveals his fear that his beloved team get eliminated by the organisation that they have ridiculed for the last while.

If Kaunas put Rangers out, I have no doubt that Romanov & Co. will give them it really tight.

Rangers will probably go through - but these eejits are sweating buckets at the possibility of it all going wrong.

Miller Jambo 60
Only reveals his fear that his beloved team get eliminated by the organisation that they have ridiculed for the last while.

If Kaunas put Rangers out, I have no doubt that Romanov & Co. will give them it really tight.

Rangers will probably go through - but these eejits are sweating buckets at the possibility of it all going wrong.

As far as im concerned if the Jambo reserves put the Huns out there will be one all mighty street party in East Craigs:)

Guest gorgie kev

Hope you gave him some gorgie aggro;)

Pants Shaton
Keith,

Here's how to write a story about Rangers

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/scotland/article4433015.ece

GIRUY

There's something wrong with that article. No mention of 'Hearts reserves', 'Hearts rejects', 'Mad Vlad', 'Laughing stock', 'Iron curtain', 'Diving Lith cheats'...

Spiers will be expelled from the Glasgow Press Club.

Jackson - just one of David Murray's faceless no-marks.

And people call Mr Romanov paranoid?? :mw_rolleyes:

Miller Jambo 60
And people call Mr Romanov paranoid?? :mw_rolleyes:

Sorry to prat on guys but there is a hate from Glasgow and it is aimed at my Hearts.

we have to smell the coffee and stand up against the bile from weegie land.

Their papers lie and twist things like the refs and assists that cheat through the SPL.

As for going to games DKHEID last season people getting arrested for SFA.

Even Big Andy with his wee boy had to leave early, that was sad.

Remember jambos we are a big club and we have to face the **** at poverty land they hate us but the Dougstar hates them more.

Feel better.:)

Walter Kidd
Sorry to prat on guys but there is a hate from Glasgow and it is aimed at my Hearts.

we have to smell the coffee and stand up against the bile from weegie land.

Their papers lie and twist things like the refs and assists that cheat through the SPL.

As for going to games DKHEID last season people getting arrested for SFA.

Even Big Andy with his wee boy had to leave early, that was sad.

Remember jambos we are a big club and we have to face the **** at poverty land they hate us but the Dougstar hates them more.

Feel better.:)

Doug you are the man that makes coming on kickback all so sweeter. MAHA

Mad Vlad made Hearts the laughing stock of scottish football.So phoned there Hotline and said if Hearts are a laughing stock what are Rangers today.

Which he did,now why didn't you print what he said at the back of that,hmm,no you couldn't because that would be against the house rules.

Alba gu Brath

Hunns today have a new problem with the news that King Billy was gay. There's already several new songs doing the rounds...:)

God Save the Queens

Hallo, hallo, we are the Pet Shop Boys

No Suspenders

Oh, King Billy is gey-hey...

I thought you said that honour fell to Alex Salmond - or do you just hate everyone?

Why do so many people on here get themselves so worked up about journalists?

Because usualy what they are saying is correct,but some people just don't want to know the truth,just like Andy Walker,man the abuse that guy got for being right all along was something else.

Keith,

Here's how to write a story about Rangers

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/scotland/article4433015.ece

GIRUY

Good match report, completely objective. Not a comment in the whole story that anyone could accuse of being "pro" or "anti" anyone!!

Daily Record & The Sun, take note. Your so called sport "journalists" could learn a thing or two from this man.

Good match report, completely objective. Not a comment in the whole story that anyone could accuse of being "pro" or "anti" anyone!!

Daily Record & The Sun, take note. Your so called sport "journalists" could learn a thing or two from this man.

The sun, Ha ,what a load of sheit,they had Pillowbitter as an "ex-Hearts ace" WTF.

I have no idea what you're referring to.

inman.jpg

Is that Tony Ford?

Miller Jambo 60
Because usualy what they are saying is correct,but some people just don't want to know the truth,just like Andy Walker,man the abuse that guy got for being right all along was something else.

Rudi you are some man im trying to rip the pash out the huns but you have to ruin it.

As for aw he is a wker and always will be.

YOU A JAMBO ?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Hunns today have a new problem with the news that King Billy was gay. There's already several new songs doing the rounds...:)

God Save the Queens

Hallo, hallo, we are the Pet Shop Boys

No Suspenders

Oh, King Billy is gey-hey...

LOL

Miller Jambo 60
LOL

Was not going to ibrox but i am now will sing that song .

Hows Mixu sacked yet

shaun.lawson

OK, this is going to sound like a funny question, and as with many things, is almost certainly explicable by my being based down here, and not continually subjected to the Scottish meeja. But is Jackson really that bad? I ask because I've been going through a lot of old Hearts newspaper articles over the past week via the Highbeam website. All the info I got was via the Daily Record and Sunday Mail, and when I realised these would be my main sources, I can't pretend I was expecting very much. But if I'm honest, I was very pleasantly surprised: both by the depth of coverage given to Hearts, and Jackson's match reports, which were far in excess of what I was anticipating from a redtop.

In fairness, I've been looking at the late 90s and turn of the decade, so maybe things have changed for the worse since. But while Hugh Keevins was exactly the same nasty piece of work and Scotland's answer to Jeff Powell then as he is now, and Charlie Nicholas was and is a damn disgrace, Jim Traynor wrote some decent stuff, and I actually liked Jackson's pieces! So, am I in need of medication? Is this final proof that in my Englishness, I just don't get it? Or is Jackson really as bad as he's made out to be?

Miller Jambo 60
OK, this is going to sound like a funny question, and as with many things, is almost certainly explicable by my being based down here, and not continually subjected to the Scottish meeja. But is Jackson really that bad? I ask because I've been going through a lot of old Hearts newspaper articles over the past week via the Highbeam website. All the info I got was via the Daily Record and Sunday Mail, and when I realised these would be my main sources, I can't pretend I was expecting very much. But if I'm honest, I was very pleasantly surprised: both by the depth of coverage given to Hearts, and Jackson's match reports, which were far in excess of what I was anticipating from a redtop.

In fairness, I've been looking at the late 90s and turn of the decade, so maybe things have changed for the worse since. But while Hugh Keevins was exactly the same nasty piece of work and Scotland's answer to Jeff Powell then as he is now, and Charlie Nicholas was and is a damn disgrace, Jim Traynor wrote some decent stuff, and I actually liked Jackson's pieces! So, am I in need of medication? Is this final proof that in my Englishness, I just don't get it? Or is Jackson really as bad as he's made out to be?

Worse mate a weegie baa bag:107years:

Dr. Bapswent
Worse mate a weegie baa bag:107years:

Worse than that my friend.

He is a Glasgow based scrotum.

;)

No, it's King Billy.

Naw, King Billy wore a pastel Orange number. Same hat though ...

Colonel Kurtz

We had better be careful

Jackson has already stated he was taking legal action against John Collins for claiming he was "finger fed" by Murray.

I must have missed the case coming up,or would Collins proposed defence of telling the truth caused Jacksons legal men to advise him not to bother..surely no

He called Eggert Johnnson 'another faceless foreigner'.

Do you know where hell is

The **** rag, that is, Jackson has been talking **** from day one. The article that he wrote today was yet another example of how big a ***** he really is. "Vladimir Romanov sat watching the action at ibrox last night from a seat in the directors box. He was so excited his periscope was almost showing".

Seriously, what the **** is that all about?

Yes he is.

A terrible journalist. His attempts at humour are cringeworthy, his 'insights' myopic. He's your typical west coast writer: lazy and predictable.

imo the best journo up here is Spiers.

joe.gausden
The **** rag, that is, Jackson has been talking **** from day one. The article that he wrote today was yet another example of how big a ***** he really is. "Vladimir Romanov sat watching the action at ibrox last night from a seat in the directors box. He was so excited his periscope was almost showing".

Seriously, what the **** is that all about?

maybe he goes to the same gay bar Stuart Cosgrove was caught in.

If the Hearts and Hibs pre-season results were swapped round I would suggest that today's Daily Ranger would have had the Hearts crest split in two and Tynecastle In Turmoil resurrected.

They would probably have hidden the Rangers v Kaunas game away from the back pages, had an interview with Bomber Brown about the Clyde result, and wheeled out the usual rent a quotes for their say about the sad decline of a once proud club.

But, hey there is NO agenda folks.

Do you know where hell is
If the Hearts and Hibs pre-season results were swapped round I would suggest that today's Daily Ranger would have had the Hearts crest split in two and Tynecastle In Turmoil resurrected.

They would probably have hidden the Rangers v Kaunas game away from the back pages, had an interview with Bomber Brown about the Clyde result, and wheeled out the usual rent a quotes for their say about the sad decline of a once proud club.

Spot on m8.

Nail hit on head :)

Miller Jambo 60
Nail hit on head :)

Wants to start on me cant wait got the troops gagging for a pop at that weegie ponce.

Archived