Milk Cup Qtr Finals: Hearts v Londonderry

swiftboy

jamboinglasgow
Is it?

Didn't see their score but good results i the prev 2 games.

They're from USA?

Yeah they are from the USA, they wrote to Bayern Munich asking if they could wear their colours and Bayern let them use their name and badge.

did craig pender get on john?

I'm sorry I'm not aawre of subs used during the game, so its possible but I can't say for sure; Craid didn't start tonight, but I know he did yesterday.

Players are apparently tired - as you would expect - so look for some changes tomorrow, hopefully we'll see the benefits of a carefully selected squad.

Hearts have apparently watched 'Bayern' and they are impressive, however, Hearts believe they can win tomorrow, so that's good news.

south morocco
I'm sorry I'm not aawre of subs used during the game, so its possible but I can't say for sure; Craid didn't start tonight, but I know he did yesterday.

Players are apparently tired - as you would expect - so look for some changes tomorrow, hopefully we'll see the benefits of a carefully selected squad.

Hearts have apparently watched 'Bayern' and they are impressive, however, Hearts believe they can win tomorrow, so that's good news.

ok thanks for the info

Oopsupsideyerheed

John,

I got told they beat Bayern on penalties, is that rubbish? Was it County Derry they beat on pens?

I think there was changes to tonights team due to the boy wood being suspended for this game due to 2 yellow cards, I would imagine he would be back in and most of the older ones will automatically play

Imeantasong
John,

I got told they beat Bayern on penalties, is that rubbish? Was it County Derry they beat on pens?

Woo, look at the exciting penalty shoot out run down earlier in the thread, against the team in the OP.

We even took our eye off how many Clyde were pumping in during that.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The boys from the States will be a good test as Fluminese beat Man Utd in the final last year, so if they knocked them out....

Mind you, I'm sure if HMFC win it again that they'll be up there in terms of the overall winners as it would be a 3rd win. Here's hoping for a MUFC v HMFC final!!

Archived