Celtic Best fans in the world?

i8hibsh

The most vile institution on the face of this earth.

I was at a testimonial game at Highbury(paul davis) many moons ago and had the misfortune of being in the company of thousands of the reptiles,their behaviour that day will live with me forever(unfortunately).Since then i have witnessed their "banter" many many times and cannot put into words how sick it makes me.

Guest S.U.S.S.
24/7 it is one upmanship. always trying to prove they are the better fan,better club,better this than that than the other. It is truly pathetic.

all they do is try to prove the SFA is out to get them (yeah right), the media are bigots

All day everyday they slime about their lives accusing everyone to be bigoted

I utterly despise em

As for then feckin off down south - if only but no chance

No country and I repeat NO COUNTRY would have them and put up with their ****e

They seem to think Scottish football is indebted to them - I can assure each and everyone of them that it is them who owe Scottish football for putting up with them and giving them European places each year

you are all a disgrace, how dare you not allow yourself to praise the self stylers Irish scamps. the fact any of you criticized them im sure will be met with the strongest protest from our local huddleboard members. After all, to not state how much you hate rangers on any thread mentioning celtic is a crime that will have them baying for your blood.

Shows who the real bigots on this board are.

Archived