Question - Hull tickets

heartsfc_fan

heartsfc_fan

I'm a student season ticket holder and wanting to purchase a ticket for the Hull game on Sunday.

Also my old man wants to come along with me. Will I get the discounted rate for BOTH of our tickets (my dad isn't a season ticket holder btw), or will I just get a discount for mine?

Any word on the crowd for Sunday? Lot's of Hull fans coming?

Perth to Paisley

Logic tells me that there is only the one 'concesssion' therefore you will only get a concession on only the one.

Unless your DAD is a pensioner........... and thats a completely different topic.

I'm a bit disappointed the game is on the Sunday, I'd planned a day in the pub on Saturday...

Eh, I think it's just you that gets the concession.

Sheesh!

Hull will beat us and their fans are pure vile. They probobly couldn't afford the train fare.

I think you're meaning the ST discount, in which case it may depend on who serves you. I'm going with one ST holder and one non-ST holder and we all got ?6 tickets!

I think 2 should have been ?6 (Student ST holders) and one ?8 (student non-ST).

Guest jambomickey

don't think there's been many tickets sold! i've had to buy for wheatfield because there not opening old main stand lower

Benny Factor
I'm a student season ticket holder and wanting to purchase a ticket for the Hull game on Sunday.

Also my old man wants to come along with me. Will I get the discounted rate for BOTH of our tickets (my dad isn't a season ticket holder btw), or will I just get a discount for mine?

If you buy them online, it'll only cost you ?6 for each ticket.

Also my old man wants to come along with me. Will I get the discounted rate for BOTH of our tickets (my dad isn't a season ticket holder btw), or will I just get a discount for mine?QUOTE]

As a student I would have thought the 2pm kick off would be way to early for you.

Ya work-shy layabout :)

yeah i bought mine online and got them both for 6 quid. still not sure if im going yet tho. as previously posted a daty in the pub on sat would have been better.

Eh, I think it's just you that gets the concession.

Sheesh!

Hull will beat us and their fans are pure vile. They probobly couldn't afford the train fare.

My pal works for he police and they have had a tip they are comig up to 'get us' Im shaking in my slippers at the thought :eek:

Clerry Jambo

According to their forum around 500:eek:

Any idea if the ticket office will be open on Sunday befoe the game? Or do I have to go up during the week?

According to their forum around 500:eek:

500 yellow clad, english versions of your average hibby.

Lovely stuff.

Archived