WANTED :Original NES Box

Griclesfield

Griclesfield

looking for an original nintendo box that was sold in the 80's.

looked around eBay for it but cannae find one.

was wondering if anyone has one lying around or in their attic,

willing to pay some cash for it ...

cheers.

was just called a Nintendo games system. You won't get one for love nor money mate, I've looked hard before. Those you do find aren't usually in working order they had a few faults, pads weren't great either.

You'll get a SNES, super nintendo a bit more easily though. Games etc are readily available online if your willing to part with some cash.

got mine for ?25 with a load of games from a boy I know who had it lying around. Little did he know one of those games alone retails online for ?50+ :dribble:

I've got alot of 'retro' games stuff.

looking for an original nintendo box that was sold in the 80's.

looked around eBay for it but cannae find one.

was wondering if anyone has one lying around or in their attic,

willing to pay some cash for it ...

cheers.

i found one not sure if tis what your looking for not got long to go

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VINTAGE-NINTENDO-ENTERTAINMENT-SYSTEM-AND-GAMES_W0QQitemZ290247942056QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290247942056&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

a few others

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/Consoles-Systems__nes_W0QQ_nkwZnesQQQ5ftrksidZp3913Q2ec0Q2em24QQQ5fcatrefZ1QQQ5fcatrefZ1QQ_flnZ1QQ_frdlpwlZ1QQ_sacatZ139971#item290247942056

Griclesfield
was just called a Nintendo games system. You won't get one for love nor money mate, I've looked hard before. Those you do find aren't usually in working order they had a few faults, pads weren't great either.

You'll get a SNES, super nintendo a bit more easily though. Games etc are readily available online if your willing to part with some cash.

got mine for ?25 with a load of games from a boy I know who had it lying around. Little did he know one of those games alone retails online for ?50+ :dribble:

I've got alot of 'retro' games stuff.

nice one.

well i just bought one online for ?27 with 7 games, 3 pads and the NES gun.

bargain,

its just the box i need ... strange request i know ....

Griclesfield

cheers for the info guys, i actually have the Nintendo Entertainment System its just the box im looking for ?

cheers for the info guys, i actually have the Nintendo Entertainment System its just the box im looking for ?

the cardboard box it was retailed in?

selling it on are you? ;) or just a collector?

Griclesfield

yeah just the cardboard box.

im a bit of a gadget freak, i actually just bout the NES 3 days ago .... excellent bit of kit.

at the moment im a collector, but prob in a few years i will sell it ... if the price is right.

yeah just the cardboard box.

im a bit of a gadget freak, i actually just bout the NES 3 days ago .... excellent bit of kit.

at the moment im a collector, but prob in a few years i will sell it ... if the price is right.

going to be tough to find! good luck.

Went through that phase as well. I haved a mint original gameboy (boxed) another oringinal gameboy I still use, tetris!

Sega Megadrive with arcade joystick and around 100+ games.

Snes with a good few games aswell including a rare edition of double dragon I mentioned earlier.

Also have Gamecube, PS1, Xbox, PS3 but the megadrive is my fav. streets of rage is a legendary game!

Griclesfield

megadrive was class.

i just bought the megadrive controller u stick into the side of tv via RYW cables ...

altered beast, sonic 1, sensible soccer .... now that was ultimate football game ....

streets of rage or double dragon .....

megadrive was class.

i just bought the megadrive controller u stick into the side of tv via RYW cables ...

altered beast, sonic 1, sensible soccer .... now that was ultimate football game ....

streets of rage or double dragon .....

nice.. where from? how much? Although I have all those games a few of my pads are a bit buggered that would be ideal.

Griclesfield

got it on ebay.

i paid ?1.70 for the sonic, altered beast and 3 other games and i paid 99p for the sensible soccer one ....

i think at xmas time i mind seeing them at asda for about ?15 each.

but eBay is the place .....

Archived