Exam Results 1 Week Away

hughesie27

Just had a look on the SQA to see when we should expect our certificates of excellence ;). It's next Tuesday (5th Aug). Anybody nervous or need and specific results to get into Uni's?

I'm quietly confident but I wouldn't be surprised if I fail them all!

Just had a look on the SQA to see when we should expect our certificates of excellence ;). It's next Tuesday (5th Aug). Anybody nervous or need and specific results to get into Uni's?

Good luck, Hughsie!:)

vladtheexhaler

I'm working as a clearing operator for a University so I'm not really looking forward to publication day as my time on kickback will be severely curtailed.

Miller Jambo 60

All the best wee man .

I'm working as a clearing operator for a University so I'm not really looking forward to publication day as my time on kickback will be severely curtailed.

Didn't know the canteen staff got access to PC's! ;)

I wouldn't worry too much about exam results tbh, in my experience if you have a conditional offer from uni and you make a James Hunt of things - they'll take into account that you can't really measure someones education/intelligence/etc on one days' work (which is essentially what exams are).

As well, the thought that got me through waiting for mine was "the results are done, you can't change what you've done- so no point worrying about it!!!"

I'm still waiting for my results from Heriot Watt.

Doing my nut in as the resits are usually mid-August, so I need to know soon if I have serious studying to do.

Not looking forward to getting mine at all something always bad happened when i had an exam this year, so i think i have failed the three of them :mad:

ack well!

Archived