Decent hotels in Edinburgh for Saturday night...

blairdin

...anybody know any?

Am through for a wedding with my other half on Saturday, but sadly there is no room at my usual inn.

All the usual decent places are charging well over ?100. Novotel best so far at ?89.

Anybody got any decent tips for a decent hotel room in Edinburgh for closer to ?50 this Saturday?

...anybody know any?

Am through for a wedding with my other half on Saturday, but sadly there is no room at my usual inn.

All the usual decent places are charging well over ?100. Novotel best so far at ?89.

Anybody got any decent tips for a decent hotel room in Edinburgh for closer to ?50 this Saturday?

Does it have to be a hotel, how about an apartment just as good as a hotel room.

Try last minute.com - click on hotels then click on the mystery hotel bit, you should get a 4 star hotel at discount.

Try last minute.com - click on hotels then click on the mystery hotel bit, you should get a 4 star hotel at discount.

Cheapest coming in at ?134 for the date the OP wants.

I'd hoped to pick up a bargain there K1874M but couldn't find anything under ?100.

That's why I wondered if any Kickbackers knew of any Edinburgh bargains...

I'd hoped to pick up a bargain there K1874M but couldn't find anything under ?100.

The site I stated have apartments for 2 advertised at ?49 for a night, but I guess that would depend on availability.

The site I stated have apartments for 2 advertised at ?49 for a night, but I guess that would depend on availability.

Yeah, seen that belly. I've e-mailed a few of them, so I'll let you know how I get on.

Cheers

With respect, checking lastminute.com on Tuesday for an hotel room on the coming Saturday is hardly, er, last minute?

If you gamble, you could get a nice price on Friday night, or even Saturday morning.

With respect, checking lastminute.com on Tuesday for an hotel room on the coming Saturday is hardly, er, last minute?

If you gamble, you could get a nice price on Friday night, or even Saturday morning.

I was offered two 4 star places in the weedg for under ?70 this weekend.... sorry I couldnt help tho folks.

Guessing you've tried laterooms.com?

I was offered two 4 star places in the weedg for under ?70 this weekend.... sorry I couldnt help tho folks.

Guessing you've tried laterooms.com?

I'm guessing that's why! ;)

Opening weekend of the festival and looking for a cheap hotel in edinburgh? Think you will really struggle !!

Opening weekend of the festival and looking for a cheap hotel in edinburgh? Think you will really struggle !!

Hehehehe

That reminded me of this line from Blackadder III

Hire you a horse? For ninepence? On Jewish new year in the rain? A bare fortnight after the dreaded horse plague of old London town? With the Blacksmith's strike in its fifteenth week and the Dorset horse fetishists fair tomorrow?

Archived