2008-9 season tickets

Paws (FTH)

Are they doing a BOGOF offer on ST's this season???!!!

I ordered my ST online and picked it up at the ticket office back in May. Today I received another ST book in the post! Mayhem at the Tynie ticket office already...

Hush! Don't tell them ;)

Is the ticket for the SAME seat?

Unfortunately yes, or I'd have sold it on at a discounted price! ;)

Picked up mine on Saturday.

No problems at all. Natty wee model of the Tynecastle development in there too. Being the saddo I am I eben took a couple of snaps of it...

I've still to pick mine up.... better do it sooner rather than later.

I suspect it'll already be in the post if you haven't picked it up yet. IIRC you had until 26th July to pick it up from the ticket office or they were being sent out.

heartsfc_fan
Unfortunately yes, or I'd have sold it on at a discounted price! ;)

Well...what are the odds of Tynecastle being completely sold out for the Motherwell game. Invite someone along and find a spare seat ;)

A free footee match :fing25:

Era Macaroons
Picked up mine on Saturday.

No problems at all. Natty wee model of the Tynecastle development in there too. Being the saddo I am I eben took a couple of snaps of it...

Getting one on saturday with Kenneth Williams.

can you post the pics u took?

I suspect it'll already be in the post if you haven't picked it up yet. IIRC you had until 26th July to pick it up from the ticket office or they were being sent out.

Cool... should really look in to it.

Well...what are the odds of Tynecastle being completely sold out for the Motherwell game. Invite someone along and find a spare seat ;)

A free footee match :fing25:

I'd probably get away with it for the whole season! :) There's always empty seats at cat B games and even at a sellout some ST's don't show up ;)

Mines arrived in the post this morning. I was told Hearts weren't posting them this year by the ticket office, so I was suprised to see it drop through the letter box

I ordered my ST online and picked it up at the ticket office back in May. Today I received another ST book in the post! Mayhem at the Tynie ticket office already...

When I picked up our season tkts 2 weeks ago,The girl was sorting through a pile of tkts , she said some had been printed 5 times,but didn't know how it had happened,

:confused:

Guest jambomickey
When I picked up our season tkts 2 weeks ago,The girl was sorting through a pile of tkts , she said some had been printed 5 times,but didn't know how it had happened,

sounds like the ticket office right enough!

Maroon Mayhem

I bought three season tickets and received 5 in what can only be described as complete and utter incompetence.

I haven't thrown the extra two away yet but will, as it's only taking money out of the club.

ToadKiller Dog
Getting one on saturday with Kenneth Williams.

can you post the pics u took?

OOHH ERRR MISUS ,have you been body snatching

kenneth_williams1_gal.jpg

Know someone this happened to last season, was sent two books for the same seat.

So whatever the number of season ticket's HMFC think they have sold will be wrong!!!!!!!!

I bought three season tickets and received 5 in what can only be described as complete and utter incompetence.

I haven't thrown the extra two away yet but will, as it's only taking money out of the club.

Keep them in case you lose the copies you are using, otherwise you'll need to pay for replacements.

Buffalo Bill

I picked up mine today, and there was no queue.

The only issue I have with the display model of the new stand is that you have to learn Yoga to be able to see in to it.

Buffalo Bill

Rudi Hates Hibees

Yeah same thing happened to me! Yet my mate is still waiting on his.:confused:

zicoinexile
Yeah same thing happened to me! Yet my mate is still waiting on his.:confused:

I've got two as well. What a shambles......I feel a protest coming on....:rolleyes:

yvonnejambo

We had a guy come and try to sit in my sons seat last season. He showed us his ST book and it was my sons seat it was for. The guy went and found another seat but he had never tried to sit there at any game before which was a bit weird. So be careful looks like they do duplicate the same seat.

Got my season ticket book today and in the part at the front where it has your name and seat number I have a ticket for Hearts v Inverness CT from April 2008 priced ?11.06. :confused:

I've still to pick mine up.... better do it sooner rather than later.

Given the track record of the ticket office, it looks as if you'll be able to pick up your ticket sooner AND later. :wacko:

Benny Factor

Thought i would add this question onto an existing thread, rather than start up a new one....but...

Does anyone know what the situation is with regards season tickets ordered online?

I ordered one last night. Do i have to go collect it or will it be delivered?

Someone I know has been sent 2 season tickets for his seat.

I was at the TO collecting my season ticket yesterday, was very quiet.

Thunderstruck

I am sure that when I renewed a few months ago, there was a notice on web that said all STs that hadn't been collected would be posted on 29th July.

So, bang on cue, ST book (for the correct seat) drops through the door.

Well done the Ticket Office.

I am sure that when I renewed a few months ago, there was a notice on web that said all STs that hadn't been collected would be posted on 29th July.

So, bang on cue, ST book (for the correct seat) drops through the door.

Well done the Ticket Office.

However people who picked up there ST's back then have had more delivered as well.

There is no serial numbers on the ST's so I can see this being taken advantage by fans to line there pockets.

Archived