Hearts fan in Thornhill, Dumfries & Galloway?

Auld Reekin'

Auld Reekin'

Anyone on here owning up? :)

I was giving a tour of some of the nicer bits of southern Scotland to some friends and relatives on Saturday, when we stopped in Thornhill D&G at around 2pm outside one of the hotels there. The first thing I saw after stepping out of the car was a young guy (early 20s?) walking past wearing a Ukio Bankas Hearts top.

:Hearts Man dance:

Always good to see a Jambo in other parts of the world, or indeed Scotland, fighting the good fight and spreading the word to the unenlightened masses!

:107years:

Auld Reekin'
If he was good looking and singing at the same time it will be Kearney.:)

Well, as we all know, wearing a Hearts top not only demonstrates that the lucky owner is unusually discerning and intelligent, but also transforms them instantly into a bronzed adonis or aphrodite. :silly:

Dunno if he was singing though - if he was, he was doing so very quietly!

:653:

maroondoonhamer

Robbodog used to live in Thornhill but recently moved so there is an opening for village idiot.

Auld Reekin'
Robbodog used to live in Thornhill but recently moved so there is an opening for village idiot.

:D

Well, I've been thinking about "going rural" for a while, and I'm sure I've got most of the necessary qualifications :dunce: - what are the pay and conditions like? :dribble::)

Jam Tarts 1874
Anyone on here owning up? :)

I was giving a tour of some of the nicer bits of southern Scotland to some friends and relatives on Saturday, when we stopped in Thornhill D&G at around 2pm outside one of the hotels there. The first thing I saw after stepping out of the car was a young guy (early 20s?) walking past wearing a Ukio Bankas Hearts top.

:Hearts Man dance:

Always good to see a Jambo in other parts of the world, or indeed Scotland, fighting the good fight and spreading the word to the unenlightened masses!

:107years:

I was in the vacinity but not Thornhill though. I was delivering a Hearts garden gnome to my mum who lives not too far from Thornhill, the Jambos are everywhere!

Auld Reekin'
I was in the vacinity but not Thornhill though. I was delivering a Hearts garden gnome to my mum who lives not too far from Thornhill, the Jambos are everywhere!

Good to know! Hope she appreciated the gnome. :)

Dumfries and Galloway is my favourite part of Scotland and if there a fair few Jambos there it's gone up even further in my estimation.

Jam Tarts 1874
Good to know! Hope she appreciated the gnome. :)

Dumfries and Galloway is my favourite part of Scotland and if there a fair few Jambos there it's gone up even further in my estimation.

Yes, she really appreciated the wee reminder of home thanks. My mum and her family are originally from Fountainbridge, she was lucky enough to have been taken to Tynecastle many times by her grandfather during the 50's.

Archived