A win for Cowdenbeath tonight will send hibs.net into.../Cowdenbeath v Hibs (merged)

Craigieboy

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nucky Thompson
What price is Mixu first gaffer to go?
He was 9/1 last week, but I can't find any odds online just now:cool:

Acording to a boy on talk 107 it could have been worse for the weeteam!!:)

Darth Ewing

This made me laugh, off the hibs website:

The pre-season so far has not been particularly kind to Hibernian, the 6-0 drubbing at the hands of Barcelona last time out one that hurt in spite of the quality of the opposition who pretty much did the same thing to fellow Clydesdale Bank Premier League side Dundee Untied at the weekend. Certainly Hibs will not need to face anyone even remotely close to the quality of Messi at the Fife ground this evening, and the fixture hopefully will put an end to a 7-game goalless run for the Easter Road side.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Old Tolbooth
You seem to have lost a little bit of weight in pre-season mate. :eek:

Ha ha!! I'm laughing at the thought of folk thinking that I look like that :D

What a great laugh this has been. Hibs not only losing to the Beath, but keeping their zero % goal scoring record going.

Hats off to the blue Brazil, wish I'd been at the game.....

$ilvery_Moon

:rofl: Latest from orcs.net

"Think you could be right about Div 1 , it all feels like Duff Jimmy time all over again."

"Cold winter nights in Greenock and Airdrie. Hopefully things pick up."

Say What Again
:rofl: Latest from orcs.net

and

That was the worst Hibs team and the worst performance I have ever seen.

Mixu was an embarrassment.

772 folk currently viewing the thread over there too :)

Is this not the time to be a bring back Rocky thread (sorry he asking on bebo i`m that sad) what other hibee do we have? ;)

Just saw the scoreline cant stop laughing.:rofl: I dont want this Pre-Season to end. Was checking what other mighty teams they face, it seems they have Clyde on Wednesday, Middlesbrough on Saturday and Wigan next Tuesday. If i wasnt on holiday next week id be tempted to head to Wigan just for a laugh. Wonder what odds yould get on clyde middlesbrough and wigan to win, 1/20 if bookies have any sense.

:107years:

Lossiejambo

Mixu is one of the greatest managers i have sever seen. I think Petrie should get him to sign a 5 year contract and MIXU better make sure there is no clause that means they can get rid of him before that.:):)

Quote from Riz:

"well the sad fact is if HE doesnt think he is the man for the job then he might just be right! I have never thought he is, BUT I will be showing him support while he is the manager, despite the fact he is nowhere near good enough to be the manager of such a big club. Hes simply not up to the job."

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhh ma sides.

heartsfc_fan

"despite the fact he is nowhere near good enough to be the manager of such a big club. Hes simply not up to the job"

SUCH A BIG CLUB? FFS!!!

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHHAHA!!!! :)

RubyHibee:

"Well ladies and gentlemen, it's official. The Jambo tramps have every right now to laugh at us and that's saying something. "

Oh, OK then .... Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha HAAHHAHAHAHAHA , ooooohhohohohohohoh hahahahhahahhaa - oh my ribs - a hahahahahhaahahahhahahaha hhahahahaha.

Is it safe to assume that now that even Cowdenbeath have cottoned onto Mixu's hoofball to Nish's napper that Hubz might need to revert to plan B? Or is hoofball already plan B?

Plan C is probably to have Nish and Jones up front together to increase their chances of winning a header in the oppositions half.

jamboinglasgow

I am going to hold my laughter until the season starts, but it is getting hard to hold back.

rumbles1874

i did want bobby willamson to come back, but now mixu must stay i think we should ll chip in and gt him a thank you card! its 8games or 720mns with out a goal :4_1_72::4_1_72:

The Mighty Thor

I missed this last night cos i was golfing....but i have to say :4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

there's a pattern emerging here;

Catalan 6 Matalan 0

Blue Brazil 2 Lochend Brazil 0

Fat Pat must stay!!

Seymour M Hersh
and

772 folk currently viewing the thread over there too :)

As well as 43,000 empty seats!:107years:

I had the pleasure of being at the game last night. Went along with my a few mates (One who is a die-hard Cowden fan and another who is a Hibee) and it was the best tenner I have spent in years.

Hibs were aboslutely dreadful. Morias created a bit of space down the right hand-side in the first half, they had a snap shot which Davie Hay (The 'keeper deflected wide) and a few shots stright down the 'keepers throat and that was it.

Whereas Cowden controlled the game and could quite easily have won 4-0. Their second goal was an absolute peach. Stevenson got ripped on their left, ball cut back to the edge of the box and Marek Tomana placed it into the top corner.

Oh and there was only one team playing football and they weren't in green. Which my Hibee mate didn't like me asking where is all this sexy football.

As Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons would say: Oh What a Night!

Why did Tattieheed get sent to the stand?!

I find that bit particularly hilarious!!

Say What Again

He felt they should have had a penalty.

He felt they should have had a penalty.

Yeah, i read that bit - but what did he actually do?

Few choice words? Temper Tantrum? Flapping arms?

Clearly the worse his offence the funnier this becomes lol

Frankenstein Jambo.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. This is the best pre-season EVER! I have never seen a worse hibs team ever.. !!!!

A couple of hobos I know have said, Imagine what the Blue brazil would have done to Barcelona. :rolleyes:

I had the pleasure of being at the game last night. Went along with my a few mates (One who is a die-hard Cowden fan and another who is a Hibee) and it was the best tenner I have spent in years.

Hibs were aboslutely dreadful. Morias created a bit of space down the right hand-side in the first half, they had a snap shot which Davie Hay (The 'keeper deflected wide) and a few shots stright down the 'keepers throat and that was it.

Whereas Cowden controlled the game and could quite easily have won 4-0. Their second goal was an absolute peach. Stevenson got ripped on their left, ball cut back to the edge of the box and Marek Tomana placed it into the top corner.

Oh and there was only one team playing football and they weren't in green. Which my Hibee mate didn't like me asking where is all this sexy football.

As Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons would say: Oh What a Night!

I was there last night as well (mate is Beath fan) and I thought 2-0 flattered the Hobos (no jokes. They were that bad). They had a number of first teamers in so it wasnt an overly weak team.

Highlight of the evening was Jones arguing with his own fans, not once but twice, closely followed by Mixup getting sent to the stands.

If im being impartial (which was pretty hard), the Hobos looked truly dreadful. How much you can take from pre-season is anyone's guess but after watching them last night and seeing the reaction of their deluded* fans, this could be a long season for them and I, for one, will love every minute of it if they struggle.

*I was ****ing myself when one fan, after yet another HOOOOFFFF from Jones shouted,"play it on the deck Hibs. Your no playing "the Hibs way"". :rofl:

Did the Hobos not beat Stenhousemuir (or someone like that) 6 - 1

2 weeks ago?

King of the North
I was there last night as well (mate is Beath fan) and I thought 2-0 flattered the Hobos (no jokes. They were that bad). They had a number of first teamers in so it wasnt an overly weak team.

Highlight of the evening was Jones arguing with his own fans, not once but twice, closely followed by Mixup getting sent to the stands.

If im being impartial (which was pretty hard), the Hobos looked truly dreadful. How much you can take from pre-season is anyone's guess but after watching them last night and seeing the reaction of their deluded* fans, this could be a long season for them and I, for one, will love every minute of it if they struggle.

*I was ****ing myself when one fan, after yet another HOOOOFFFF from Jones shouted,"play it on the deck Hibs. Your no playing "the Hibs way"". :rofl:

There is an 'open letter' on hoobs.net just now, where the poster infroms the hibs board that they a re 'the keepers of the flame of flair football'.

It's unreal that so many of them have bought into that.

They had a good team in the fifties (though not as good as the Hearts team in the same decade), a decent side in the 70s, and then a couple of years under Mowbray when he seemed to play on this myth to convince them that they were indeed in possession of the footballing philosophers stone.

I am 35. For almost all of my life, bar one or two freak seasons, and I literally mean one or two, Hibernian FC have been utter, utter gash. Tortolano, Evans, Sneddon, Weir, Pat McGinlay, Bobby Williamson, Gordon Hunter, Crap goalkeeper after crap goalkeeper.

That is the Hibernian way - being sh.ite, finishing in the bottom half of the table and being Hearts' byaatches. That's the reality.

2 weeks ago?

Think it was Montrose

winston churchill
RubyHibee:

"Well ladies and gentlemen, it's official. The Jambo tramps have every right now to laugh at us and that's saying something. "

Oh, OK then .... Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha HAAHHAHAHAHAHA , ooooohhohohohohohoh hahahahhahahhaa - oh my ribs - a hahahahahhaahahahhahahaha hhahahahaha.

there was a story doing the rounds in germany that, rubber hibbee is none other than wee rocky bawbag

Nucky Thompson

2 weeks ago?

No, but why are you asking? I thought it was hobos who were trying to find straws to clutch at:107years:

That is the Hibernian way - being sh.ite, finishing in the bottom half of the table and being Hearts' byaatches. That's the reality.

Amen to that !!

The sooner that lot over the road and all the other tards who believe otherwise get their heads out of their collective backsides the sooner they'll realise that they and their media buddies are the only people who perpetuate this mythical nonsense regarding the kind of football they have watched for decades under inceasingly inept managers.

I agree.

Apart from the odd season now and again, hibs have always been pishwater.

Constantly arguing with the ref and linesman.

Miller Jambo 60

Cos hes fat and would not fit in to the dugout:):107years::107years:

Archived