A win for Cowdenbeath tonight will send hibs.net into.../Cowdenbeath v Hibs (merged)

Craigieboy

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ibrahim Tall

If Cowdenbeath win i reckon Mixu will be gone by the weekend, not sure if that's a good thing though.

Guest gorgie kev

Can see the headlines -Blue Brazil beat the team that taught brazil.

I hope the tramps get humped like hooker.

maroonlegions
:omg:

:compute:

:sterb147:

:sterb003:

:vangry:

:yadayada:

:cry_smile:

:th_Rage2:

:crash2:

:sterb119:

quality selection of smilies there in your description without words.

quality selection of smilies there in your description without words.

The master of the smilie is impressed!

;)

is my maths out but if he hobos dont score would that make it 720mins??????:pray:

I work beside the Cowdenbeath goalie, big Dave Hay and he is a massive jambo. We were noising up the Hibee at work that another no score would put that lot in crisis. He is also under orders to take a few bodies out at every chance!!

Everybody loves Baz

In the style of GA,

I'm touching myself :eek:

John Findlay

Jones the giraffe committed an needless foul in the box and the blue brazil from the penalty spot made no mistake to take a 1-0 lead.

John

while ordinarily i want hibs beat at every possible opportunity, nay humiliated at every possible opportuniy, a win will hopefully keep fat pat in a job, and perhaps a little false confidence, meaning they'll likely still be pish come the start of the season, then fingers crossed, we'll see them royally raped in every game they play

MIXU MUST STAY

Read on another forum its on talk 107/

If your that bored :eek:

Bad news IMO. :(

The sooner Mixu leaves, the sooner they approach McGhee IMO, and I think that given how his pre season transfer movements have went, I think he would now accept a move.

That would really annoy me.

FalkirkHibee

Coaching Staff

I'm well aware that we don't have a full team out but if the team we have put out tonight can't beat Cowdenbeath then we may as well pack it in

we CAN but hope :hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

Cardiac Rucksack

The sooner Mixu leaves, the sooner they approach McGhee IMO, and I think that given how his pre season transfer movements have went, I think he would now accept a move.

Not a chance in hell in him going there. Either that or they will have to open the purse strings really wide, and ditch the move for a new stand.

Cardiac Rucksack

According to weplaywithflair.net the hobos were booed off.:)

John Findlay

One day the penny will drop down Easter Road way that for Rod Petrie success for Hibs as far as he is concerned is finishing 11th in the SPL.

John

Ibrahim Tall

Hibs pre-seasons transfers have hardly been brilliant either though. Can't see him being willing to walk out on Motherwell yet nor Petrie being willing to pay the compensation for him. :)

Maybe this is all part of Mixu's master plan - play like a pound of mince for 15 hours or so, and finally force Petrie to lift up a corner of the biscuit tin.

Alternatively they just are mince.....

Not a chance in hell in him going there. Either that or they will have to open the purse strings really wide, and ditch the move for a new stand.

SWF, I honestly hope you are right.

Hibs pre-seasons transfers have hardly been brilliant either though. Can't see him being willing to walk out on Motherwell yet nor Petrie being willing to pay the compensation for him. :)

I agree, I simply fear that McGhee is wishing that he took the last bus out of Motherwell, and would now settle for something a little smaller with a chance of moving up the league.

Again, I hope I am speaking a lot of rubbish.

maroonlegions

Cowdenbeath 2-0 Hibs

Jones gives away a penalty.

Midfield runner shoots across goal into top corner. Grof had no chance.:107years:

Update thread here.:dribble:

that will be 720mins without a goal ,i think.:107years:

If Mixu does get the boot you can bet their next move will be for Gordon Chisholm. They'll sell it to the great deluded as being a young up-and coming manager whos is an ex Hibby as well.

There is no way the McGee will land up at easter Road - they quitte simply could not afford his wages or to buy out his present contract with Motherwell.

Lets all laugh at Hibees hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:107years:

Had a quick look on hibs.net..... they are going mental

Taken "Jones now apparently arguing with his own team mates and fans

WTF?"

HA HA HA 2-0

At least they keeping the score down this week, they can always take that as a positive. Then again there is a bit to go yet, C'mon the Beath:107years:

Cardiac Rucksack

They will be closing up shop over there soon, its heart wrenching stuff.:)

maroonlegions

Mainboy

Promising Youngster

God Seck

Not Going On Saturday:107years::107years::107years:

I work beside the Cowdenbeath goalie, big Dave Hay and he is a massive jambo. We were noising up the Hibee at work that another no score would put that lot in crisis. He is also under orders to take a few bodies out at every chance!!

Haha the hobo at the game just text me to say he is gutted as he has just spotted Craig Levein and Gary Mackay at the game, bet they are hosing themselves at these muppets!!

Archived