Prague

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I was in Prague over the weekend there for a stag do, it brought back some happy memories of when we were there with Hearts.

And I just wanted to reassure everyone who was there in 2006, the Czech ladies are still UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

I was over there in April for my 21st. The birds, have me lost for words!

Awww mun!

Nucky Thompson

And I just wanted to reassure everyone who was there in 2006, the Czech ladies are still UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

They were pretty expensive when Hearts were playing there:) Was that only because they knew a big traveling support was over?

I was over for a week at the start of July and it brought back some cracking memories!! I was there for the Germany vs Spain cup final and the atmosphere in the square was good but not a patch on the famous JT's!!

chester copperpot

The Czech women are a feast on the eyes. I loved my journey to Prague, some absolutely stunning eye candy over there likes.

Amazing burds, cheap beer... I don't think it needs much more but it is a lot more than that. Great place.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
They were pretty expensive when Hearts were playing there:) Was that only because they knew a big traveling support was over?

Still pretty expensive tbh, but very very tempting!

The Czech women are a feast on the eyes. I loved my journey to Prague, some absolutely stunning eye candy over there likes.

was that coming oot the airport then going back to the Airport lol that you remembered the ladies of the Czech Rpb ;););):P:p:p:dribble::dribble::dribble:(just to annoy andy)

Griclesfield

How was the Atlas Bar

Some fond memories of that bar haha ......

If only we played Spartah Praha every week AWAY from home.

Archived