No trialists then?

innerjambo

Everybody loves Baz
So that is how we finished so low down in the league then. It appears you are looking forward to this again by your statement.

Must you bring Fester Road into the equation every time? are you obsessed by them? I'll tell you what is inevitable, you can't spell!

Really, if you think we are going to be unbeaten against none other than the old firm then you are given your mind a treat, although I hope you are right.

:rolleyes:

That doesn't even make sense??

I think obvious was the word you were looking for?? not inevitable

Hobo.

So that is how we finished so low down in the league then. It appears you are looking forward to this again by your statement.

Must you bring Fester Road into the equation every time? are you obsessed by them? I'll tell you what is inevitable, you can't spell!

Really, if you think we are going to be unbeaten against none other than the old firm then you are given your mind a treat, although I hope you are right.

:rolleyes:

Looking forward with a slight twinge of worry.

Obsessed by Hibs...? wouldnt say obsessed, possibly slightly too interested in them due to my hatred for the pigbernian..... thats football tho, got to love it.

I dont think we'll win every game either but I certainly dont think its inevitable that we'll be losing loads of games. Got to remember the SPL's gash.

And finally, spelling classes.... would rather make typo's and spelling mistakes than sound like a Hobo constantly.

Maroon Carpet?????

Drylaw Hearts
Have to admit, did expect more faces to join up with the squad in Germany.

I'm very surprised at the lack of Trialists.

Csaba also told us he hoped to have 2 or 3 signings in a few days time last week.

I wonder what has happened to them ?

Guest Maroon Carpet
That doesn't even make sense??

I think obvious was the word you were looking for?? not inevitable

Hobo.

Are you on the wind up mate?

No, it was not obvious I was looking for, and don't try to be smart.

The word inevitable means predictable, more likely to happen, exactly what I meant!

Learn your English launguage first before you come on here telling me I'm wrong.

:hobofish:

Guest Maroon Carpet
Looking forward with a slight twinge of worry.

would rather make typo's and spelling mistakes than sound like a Hobo constantly.

You are just totally blinkered by reality.

Ok, we will see how it goes next season, or better still the first 10 games, and we will see who had the better prediction, want to put your money where your mouth is mate?

And by the way, are you saying that Shaggy did not lose other than to the old firm?, if so please tell me which games you are referring to.

I've just noticed yer just a wee laddie son, now grow up before I put ye tae yer bed.

I have been watching Hearts before you were born son, get some respect!

Everybody loves Baz
Are you on the wind up mate?

No, it was not obvious I was looking for, and don't try to be smart.

The word inevitable means predictable, more likely to happen, exactly what I meant!

Learn your English launguage first before you come on here telling me I'm wrong.

adjective

incapable of being avoided or prevented

That's what inevitable means, so by your assumptions K1874M could not avoid his bad grammar???

Mate.

Chad Sexington

I've just noticed yer just a wee laddie son, now grow up before I put ye tae yer bed.

Keyboard warrior alert.

warrior_nerd.jpg

Guest Maroon Carpet
Keyboard warrior alert.

warrior_nerd.jpg

I wondered how long it would take before you posted something irrelevant to the case.

Everybody loves Baz

How does he know Kenny's a hobbit??

Shiiit, sorry Kenny now he know's your name.

You'd better watch out.:mad:

Chad Sexington
I wondered how long it would take before you posted something irrelevant to the case.

10 minutes precisely. :)

You're not going to put me to bed as well are you Mr Rock Hard? :sad:

:laugh:

Guest Maroon Carpet
adjective

incapable of being avoided or prevented

That's what inevitable means, so by your assumptions K1874M could not avoid his bad grammar???

Mate.

Here is a line using the word......

We were going so fast that the collision was inevitable

Answer:

So perhaps if they had slowed down the crash would never had occurred.

We have not signed any new quality players, and still waiting on a work permit, so to date we don't know if Obua will play or not, so at the end of the day, NO NEW PLAYERS, it's inevitable going on from last season that we won't win too many games.

Answer:

Sign some quality players, then perhaps we will win more than we will lose.

Please tell me what you see that will change results from last season when it looks like we will have no new faces at the club, secondly every other club including the Hobo's are signing players, so the future looks bright does it? Not with Romanov being the owner.

We are so unprepared it's unbelievable.

Old one... your memory must be going.

We got beat by Utd on the 2nd of Jan.

Never got beat by another side outside the uglies until the 5th of May (in the league), if I remember correctly.

Frail was in charge at that point.

Re; the future looking bright? Nope not blinding but better than Jan to May last year and we went unbeaten against all those out with the uglies.

Right my curry's about to arrive...

PS wee laddies to beds...... you sure your no a hobo?

Everybody loves Baz
Here is a line using the word......

We were going so fast that the collision was inevitable

Answer:

So perhaps if they had slowed down the crash would never had occurred.

We have not signed any new quality players, and still waiting on a work permit, so to date we don't know if Obua will play or not, so at the end of the day, NO NEW PLAYERS, it's inevitable going on from last season that we won't win too many games.

Answer:

Sign some quality players, then perhaps we will win more than we will lose.

Please tell me what you see that will change results from last season when it looks like we will have no new faces at the club, secondly every other club including the Hobo's are signing players, so the future looks bright does it? Not with Romanov being the owner.

What signings from other clubs would you take??

FWIW i think we are better prepared going into this season, Just, but still better.

What signings from other clubs would you take??

FWIW i think we are better prepared going into this season, Just, but still better.

my point exactly.

Maroon.. your, sorry Hibs are one down.

Curry still isny here... :mad:

Guest Maroon Carpet
my point exactly.

Maroon.. your, sorry Hibs are one down.

Curry still isny here... :mad:

K1874M,

I knew you were a hobo.

Guest Maroon Carpet

Never got beat by another side outside the uglies until the 5th of May (in the league), if I remember correctly.

Perhaps if we hadn't ended up in the bottom six then you may not have been able to say that.

Oh dear, you will be calling me a Hobo again.

Parrot.

This is a ridiculous statement to make IMHO.

We are very well prepared in terms of fitness and team bonding and our new manager is putting his style across.

In our two previous seasons this has not been the case.

Even in the season Burley took over everything was last minute, we were just very fortunate that Skacel, Brellier and Bednar blended so well into the team. Fyssas didnt even arrive until after the season had started same with Cammazola.

Look other clubs...how many signings have they made?

Celtic - 1

Aberdeen - 1

Hibs - 1

Arsenal - 1

Man Utd - 0

There is plenty of time left. If there has been no activity by Sunday only then would I become a little concerned.

I know VR has previous but try and keep the faith.;)

Celtic - 1

Aberdeen - 1

Hibs - 1

Arsenal - 1

Man Utd - 0

There is plenty of time left. If there has been no activity by Sunday only then would I become a little concerned.

But with the exception of the vermin, the other teams don't need to sign a shed load of players.

We do. And we'd better get some in pronto.

Drylaw Hearts
This is a ridiculous statement to make IMHO.

We are very well prepared in terms of fitness and team bonding and our new manager is putting his style across.

In our two previous seasons this has not been the case.

Even in the season Burley took over everything was last minute, we were just very fortunate that Skacel, Brellier and Bednar blended so well into the team. Fyssas didnt even arrive until after the season had started same with Cammazola.

Celtic - 1

Aberdeen - 1

Hibs - 1

Arsenal - 1

Man Utd - 0

IIRC, Aberdeen have signed 3 players and as of tomorrow Hibs will also have signed 3.

Dundee Utd and Falkirk have also signed a few players each.

IIRC, Aberdeen have signed 3 players and as of tomorrow Hibs will also have signed 3.

Dundee Utd and Falkirk have also signed a few players each.

I have a feeling about Falkirk this season.

Although their average age is about 63.

But with the exception of the vermin, the other teams don't need to sign a shed load of players.

We do. And we'd better get some in pronto.

Completely agree.... we drew a lot and took two humpings during the period frail went un beaten against those out with the smellies.... I still think we'd finish top 6 with the squad we have and the change in attitude (if it stays).

I do hope we make some signings though to put a very believable bid in for 3rd. No huge rush though as I fully expect and believe theirs a lot going on in the background.

tolcross lad
In all honesty, it doesn't matter to me if new players are brought in by Vlad or Csaba. I suspect there will be a mixtue of both.

The important thing for me is that Csaba picks the team and can motivate and organise his players. We all have to decide for ourselves if we believe he has that very 'basic' power.

Based on what he's said so far, I'm confodent that Laszlo has all bases covered; even if it takes the whole of August to get these guys in.

I'm certainly not worried about facing Motherwell on August 9th.

Buffalo Bill

You always sound like a genuine fan mate neither trying to run HMFC down nor appearing to swallow the clubs spin.

Time will tell but I am confident that the club is taking a new and positive direction.

Completely agree.... we drew a lot and took two humpings during the period frail went un beaten against those out with the smellies.... I still think we'd finish top 6 with the squad we have and the change in attitude (if it stays).

I do hope we make some signings though to put a very believable bid in for 3rd. No huge rush though as I fully expect and believe theirs a lot going on in the background.

You make an important point here mate, we may have the same players but at least we now have a fully qualified and experienced manager in place.

He will be able to get much more out of the players and will make tactical desisions before and during matches (something SF and VI were both awful at!)

CL has been in place for 17 days. Just 17 days.

If he had signed a player in the first 2 weeks half of the posters on here would have claimed it was a VR signing. Give him time.

I am sure Hearts are trying hard to get bodies in - will they be here for the Well game - I doubt it. Will we get bodies in for the end of August - yes I think we will.

My only concern is that who will be up front to face Well at the opening game - Nade - short of fitness - way short. Glen suspended. Elliot - away/not being considered.

A win against M'well to me is a must - it will set us up nicely.

Only a Game

I am sure Hearts are trying hard to get bodies in - will they be here for the Well game - I doubt it. Will we get bodies in for the end of August - yes I think we will.

My only concern is that who will be up front to face Well at the opening game - Nade - short of fitness - way short. Glen suspended. Elliot - away/not being considered.

A win against M'well to me is a must - it will set us up nicely.

It is a MUST........for all sorts of reasons. Losing to Motherwell at home would be a serious SERIOUS blow to the feelgood factor, to the squad, to Csaba Laslo, to the fans.

Drawing to Motherwell at home wouldnt be much better.

With that in mind I think its CRUCIAL that we get at the very least ONE STRIKER signed up and ready to play, before that game.

Given the problems you outlined in your post I just cant see where we're going to get a goal from ?

It is a MUST........for all sorts of reasons. Losing to Motherwell at home would be a serious SERIOUS blow to the feelgood factor, to the squad, to Csaba Laslo, to the fans.

Drawing to Motherwell at home wouldnt be much better.

With that in mind I think its CRUCIAL that we get at the very least ONE STRIKER signed up and ready to play, before that game.

Given the problems you outlined in your post I just cant see where we're going to get a goal from ?

I agree.

We need a quality striker and quick.

Archived