JKB: A Primary School Playground

bobskeldon

It would seem that JKB, for too many people, is nothing more than an opportunity to regress into behaviour which is at best childish and at worst abusive. There is absolutely no point in giving threads a title as within 10-15 posts the title has been lost and the bairns take over with their "yes you did say that" / "no I didn't say that" even if it was months/years ago!!! Some of the 'tittle tattle' on here makes me (and I would imagine others) cringe with embarrassment. The only thing that 99% of the posters on JKB have is an opinion, no more, no less e.g. like all players Robbie Neilson has certain weaknesses, however I think that he is the most 'natural' right back at the club, there are many, many thousands who totally disagree but that doesn't make them right and me wrong. There are no facts to prove, it is simply an opinion. I am totally fed up looking at a thread where the title 'seems' relevant or even just 'new' then discover that within a few posts child A has said something that child B didn't like, they nip each other for twenty posts the child C takes the side of child A etc etc. Grow up!

Midfield Dynamo
It would seem that JKB, for too many people, is nothing more than an opportunity to regress into behaviour which is at best childish and at worst abusive. There is absolutely no point in giving threads a title as within 10-15 posts the title has been lost and the bairns take over with their "yes you did say that" / "no I didn't say that" even if it was months/years ago!!! Some of the 'tittle tattle' on here makes me (and I would imagine others) cringe with embarrassment. The only thing that 99% of the posters on JKB have is an opinion, no more, no less e.g. like all players Robbie Neilson has certain weaknesses, however I think that he is the most 'natural' right back at the club, there are many, many thousands who totally disagree but that doesn't make them right and me wrong. There are no facts to prove, it is simply an opinion. I am totally fed up looking at a thread where the title 'seems' relevant or even just 'new' then discover that within a few posts child A has said something that child B didn't like, they nip each other for twenty posts the child C takes the side of child A etc etc. Grow up!

I take it you have fell oot with your wife

Art Vanderlay

I know you are, but what am I?

Make me...Ma da's bigger than your da!! ;)

Chad Sexington

I'll see you at home time. :mad:

BFFA7FA665171F56F5B6E42FD7CD0.jpg

loveofthegame

In all walks of life some people won't get on. Just because we are all Jambo's doesn't mean we're all the same and will always agree and be 'best mates.'

Deal with it.

JKB's fine as it is.

jackjambo22
In all walks of life some people won't get on. Just because we are all Jambo's doesn't mean we're all the same and will always agree and be 'best mates.'

Deal with it.

JKB's fine as it is.

Very true Bud :)

I'm with bob on this. However, a little silliness and light hearted banter is always welcome ya ba$+@?d$;)

Couldn't agree more.

Archived