ticket office

crazy_jambo_2006

crazy_jambo_2006

Went to the ticket centre today at 12. Originally, I thought I'd have to wait for ages. Only 2 serving. The queue was about 15 people. But the 2 staff in ticket centre were good. Only waited 10 minutes. Not bad. I know ticket centre has had criticism in the past. But I was happy today. Good service with a smile.

Been waiting on the phone to them for past 15 minutes...

"Your position in the queue is...2"

ten minutes later

"Your position in the queue is...2"

aaaarrggghhhhh!!!!!

I ordered a ticket for the Well game online earlier in the week. Got it yesterday plus a ticket for someone else.

Phoned today, only able to speak to Ticketmaster.

I told them what had happened & what they wanted me to do with it.

Post it back. I questioned what they would do for the other person in the meantime. 'Oh nothing, he'll realise that he's not got it & will phone us up. Then we'll send a replacement.'

Staggering customer service, I hope you agree.

Never had a problem with the ticket office, always helpful and polite. The times I have had to wait, its normally due the people at the front of the line dithering about where to sit !!

crazy_jambo_2006
I ordered a ticket for the Well game online earlier in the week. Got it yesterday plus a ticket for someone else.

...'Staggering customer service, I hope you agree.

Obv poor service in your situation. I ordered tix online,but I collected them in person. Got service with a smile tbh.

portobellojambo1

I told them what had happened & what they wanted me to do with it.

Post it back. I questioned what they would do for the other person in the meantime. 'Oh nothing, he'll realise that he's not got it & will phone us up. Then we'll send a replacement.'

Staggering customer service, I hope you agree.

Can you not determine if the rightful owner uses this site CalMac and post it directly to him/her.

I went in Thursday to collect my S/T and a ticket for Hull game, no problems whatsoever getting mine. Took a wee bit longer than it should have, because the guy in front of me had moved seats, or at least his pal had dealt with that side of it, he didn't know where his new seat was and how many tickets he was to collect for the group, but s h i t happens, it was a hot day, and it was preferable to being in the office.

Can you not determine if the rightful owner uses this site CalMac and post it directly to him/her.

Aye, made contact with him. I just thought, given that he's paid them 2 quid for postage that they might want to post a ticket to him!

Robbos Right Peg
Ive always found the two Marks to be very good & helpful..:)

Aye but they dont provide valet parking and a red carpet for everyone :P Mind you I think you should have your own parking space there by now whats happening ?

My brother went in on Wed and sorted us out 3 adjacent seats ( him, me a nd my boy ). He paid for his and reserved my two. I phoned the TO who were friendly and competent, found the reserved seats and I paid for them over the phone.

On Friday they arrived as promised. No complaints.

I've not had to deal with the ticket office too often. But whenever I have - by phone or across the counter - it's usually been because I've done something daft, and they have always been both helpful and efficient.

Archived