Bear with me.

Eckauskas

It's the girlfriends birthday coming up soon and, as well as the usual guff you buy for a birthday, I want to get her childhood teddy bear repaired as it would mean a lot to her. Basically get it re-stuffed, the nose reattached and the hole sewn up again. I'd do it myself, but I'm a bloke and as a result, don't sew.

Basically, does anyone know of a shop or somewhere I can get this done? The closest place I can find on Google is in York, and I'm not that desperate.

Can anyone help me?

not sure if its still there but there was doll hospital shop in the canongate sure they would do that sort of thing, used to pass it everyday on the way to work..sorry cant remember the name

It's the girlfriends birthday coming up soon and, as well as the usual guff you buy for a birthday, I want to get her childhood teddy bear repaired as it would mean a lot to her. Basically get it re-stuffed, the nose reattached and the hole sewn up again. I'd do it myself, but I'm a bloke and as a result, don't sew.

Basically, does anyone know of a shop or somewhere I can get this done? The closest place I can find on Google is in York, and I'm not that desperate.

Can anyone help me?

I would make doubly sure that she would want it repaired. If she has had it a long time she might not like the 'repaired' look and might wish for her old battered/bashed teddy back with all the memories of growing up with it.

Doctor FinnBarr
I would make doubly sure that she would want it repaired. If she has had it a long time she might not like the 'repaired' look and might wish for her old battered/bashed teddy back with all the memories of growing up with it.

:dito:

Shouldn't dito have 2 T's, as in ditto?

Griclesfield

try one of those build a bear shops. one in ocean terminal ...

dont know if they do repairs but if not get her a new one ....

then GET HER PUMPED

Well, basically the bear is falling apart. The nose is coming off, he has a massive hole in the back and is missing a lot of stuffing. She's quite upset by it as she's had him since she was a baby.

I don't want to get him massivly repaired, with all the bald bits fixed. I just want to get him restuffed, sewn up and his nose reattached.

Oh, and she'll be getting pumped alright. She'll be getting a coupon for 5 minutes Eck love. That should be double what she needs.

Well, basically the bear is falling apart. The nose is coming off, he has a massive hole in the back and is missing a lot of stuffing. She's quite upset by it as she's had him since she was a baby.

I don't want to get him massivly repaired, with all the bald bits fixed. I just want to get him restuffed, sewn up and his nose reattached.

Oh, and she'll be getting pumped alright. She'll be getting a coupon for 5 minutes Eck love. That should be double what she needs.

Please remember who reads these messages. Here's me thinking my wee bro had gone all soft in the head then no true to form you dont disappoint!!!:o:o:o

Do The Dance
Please remember who reads these messages. Here's me thinking my wee bro had gone all soft in the head then no true to form you dont disappoint!!!:o:o:o

:)

joe kickass2
not sure if its still there but there was doll hospital shop in the canongate sure they would do that sort of thing, used to pass it everyday on the way to work..sorry cant remember the name

Geraldines has now gone i'm afraid, replaced by another asian clone tartan tat shop. But i know they got ripped off with the price of the lease transfer. Good.

grumpyjambo

:rofl::rofl:

Rick Grimes

can't believe no-one has pulled you up for the shocking pun in the title!

Doctor FinnBarr

It's a bit sad when you've got to stalk your own brother!

;)

Guest gorgie kev

Pump the bear

with new stuffing:p;):)

The Old Tolbooth

I wonder if the same guy can help me? :confused:

Loving Pammyp's post :rofl:

You could go one step further and get it boxed, then when she opens it up, you could have an engagement ring showing too ;)

Doctor FinnBarr

You could go one step further and get it boxed, then when she opens it up, you could have an engagement ring showing too ;)[/QUOTE]

Don't, just don't!

:confused:

You could go one step further and get it boxed, then when she opens it up, you could have an engagement ring showing too ;)

Not quite :laugh:

Not after 6 months anyway.

The Old Tolbooth
Not quite :laugh:

Not after 6 months anyway.

Ahh, a wee bit too soon Eck, I'd give it another 23 years yet, plenty time ;)

Archived