Blair Drummond

Griclesfield

Griclesfield

was there yesterday ...now i know its only a kick in the bawz away from glasgow but the amount of Rangers tops on show yesterday and this was just the parents, the kids of course were trying to grab the tails etc of the animals with the parents laughing ...

made the animals just sit in the shade all day .....spoilt my day big time ....

dirty barstewards ..... :frustrated:

chester copperpot
was there yesterday ...now i know its only a kick in the bawz away from glasgow but the amount of Rangers tops on show yesterday and this was just the parents, the kids of course were trying to grab the tails etc of the animals with the parents laughing ...

The wife took our 2 kids to the Safari Park today. She complained of exactly the same thing. Far too many kids with Cellick/Rangers taps on.

Said the kids had a ball though.

coppercrutch
The wife took our 2 kids to the Safari Park today. She complained of exactly the same thing. Far too many kids with Cellick/Rangers taps on.

Said the kids had a ball though.

Maybe they should be put into an enclosure. We could feed them Rump Steak suppers and lob bottles of Irn Bru at them ?

Would that be cruel....

chester copperpot
Maybe they should be put into an enclosure. We could feed them Rump Steak suppers and lob bottles of Irn Bru at them ?

Would that be cruel....

I think it would be putting them in surroundings that they are comfortable with, so I'm all for that. Espec the Lobbing of the Bru bottles.

coppercrutch
I think it would be putting them in surroundings that they are comfortable with, so I'm all for that. Espec the Lobbing of the Bru bottles.

Indeed. Just to make sure they were properly treated. So maybe to give them a 'scent' of home we can get drunks to **** all over the ground before they enter ?

blondejamtart

Personally, I'd rather put them in an enclosure - with the lions, preferably at feeding time....:angel:

chester copperpot
Indeed. Just to make sure they were properly treated. So maybe to give them a 'scent' of home we can get drunks to **** all over the ground before they enter ?

Na I'd give their parents some 'Downers' so it gives them the real authentic Glaswegian experience. :)

They'll be more at home than the monkeys.

Nucky Thompson

I went on the May bank holiday, fecking mobbed, couldn't move:rolleyes: I saw a few hun taps, but nothing exceptional:cool: I hated it then, so there is no way I would go in the Glesga Fair:rolleyes: I fecking hate Weegies:mad:

chester copperpot
Some proud parents in the Gorbals earlier today...

37512900.jpg

"Haw Kelsey, look what Wur faither and mither haulf inche'd oot a ra Safari perk for ye doll."

I wouldny like ma bawz kicked fae blair drummond tae the weeg!!! ouuuch:confused::wacko:

This the same Blair Drummond thats f****** nowhere near Glasgow, that we are talking about :)

aye it wid be sair:eek:

Rick Grimes
Some proud parents in the Gorbals earlier today...

37512900.jpg

you can say what you like but that monkey is bloody delighted about getting that lolly :laugh:

"Maw, Maw, look at that lion! It's lickin' the other lion's erse! Why's it daen that?"

"Well son, it just ate wan eh they blue noses and it's tryin' tae get the taste oot it's mooth."

Griclesfield

closer to glasgow than edinburgh though ...

there was one guy in his 50's ... his rangers top was off and tucked into his jeans ... and it revealed an RFC badge tattood on his chest .... with 1690 on it .....

there was also some lad there who looked like 15 tattoo on his neck Larsson ...... unbeleivable.

Griclesfield
you can say what you like but that monkey is bloody delighted about getting that lolly :laugh:

jesus, its Pat Butcher and a very ill looking mike reid.

Snake Plissken

Blairdrummond is about 5 miles outside Stirling - not that close to Glasgow.

Used to work there a few summers past, it pretty much cemented my hatred of children forever.

DuffKirkMacKenzie

there was one guy in his 50's ... his rangers top was off and tucked into his jeans ... and it revealed an RFC badge tattood on his chest .... with 1690 on it .....

A bit off topic, but that reminds me of the Blue Nose who worked with me in a frozen food factory in the 70's.

He'd chiselled in the ice at the end of the burger conveyor belt,

'King Billy 1066' . :)

Pete Seeger
closer to glasgow than edinburgh though ...

there was also some lad there who looked like 15 tattoo on his neck Larsson ...... unbeleivable.

Marginally. It's still not very close to the Weej though. 35/40min to Glasgow and 40/45min to Edinburgh. I've barely seen a Celtic top up here this summer but Stirling is hoaching with huns. Everywear you look. "boak"

Walter Kidd

I was there on Thursday with my wee boy. Left earlier this time due to the sickening actions of Glaswegian children.

If I'd behaved like that in front of my old fella I wouldn't have sat down for a week. I didn't want my son to think their behaviour was acceptable so left.

Glasgow needs Neutron Bombed.

Cairneyhill Jambo

Shocking, imagine locking up poor innocent monkeys with soap dodgers.

I'm gonna phone the RSPCA and report them for animal cruelty.

Archived