Women...

Sconnie

alwaysthereinspirit
Shouldn't be allowed to play golf.

Discuss.

Ooooooh you're a brave man. You've crossed the line there. Good luck.

Griclesfield

agree to a certain level, or if they do play they should tee off at the same point as everyone else, instead of 150 yards away from the hole

agree to a certain level, or if they do play they should tee off at the same point as everyone else, instead of 150 yards away from the hole

Agree.

Shouldn't be allowed to play golf.

Discuss.

Golf is Just a good walk wasted!!

BUT, on your point, Sport.....It should REMAIN a Man thing, Women's sport is a nonsense...Except Tennis!!! ;):cool:

Griclesfield
Golf is Just a good walk wasted!!

BUT, on your point, Sport.....It should REMAIN a Man thing, Women's sport is a nonsense...Except Tennis!!! ;):cool:

a good walk wasted haha, thats class .. those damn clubs just get in the way huh ..:P:p:p

I was in a group of 4 players with 2 women infront of us. They were hitting the ball 10 yards every shot and having a 5 minute chat at every tee. My mate was taking a shot and they were talking loud and laughing on the fairway across from him.

Griclesfield
I was in a group of 4 players with 2 women infront of us. They were hitting the ball 10 yards every shot and having a 5 minute chat at every tee. My mate was taking a shot and they were talking loud and laughing on the fairway across from him.

another point.

the woman that do play golf especially about the council courses are just fat woman .... never seen an attractive lass playing the sport. :(

The Old Tolbooth

Bigsmak, in an ideal world if they all looked like that it would be utopia! :cheese:

However, the majority of them look like right munters, almost dyke like, and hold you up all the way bloody round! :confused:

If only they all looked like that...

Seriously though, most women who try to play golf don't have what it takes.

blondejamtart

The question is not whether women should be allowed to play golf - but rather, why anyone in their right mind would want to...:whistling:

So let me get this right, women shouldn't be allowed to play golf because we can only hit the ball 10 yards, we stand about chatting loudly all the time putting other people off and don't all look like supermodels so we're not worth perving over.

I have to say, as a girl who grew up playing against guys all the time, the only people who had a problem were those who couldn't stand to be beaten by a girl :)

Yes there are women who are crap at the game and hold everyone up, but there's a good few men who do the exact same thing

alwaysthereinspirit

Guy goes down to his local public golf course and asks if there's any chance of getting on.

"go right ahead" says the starter "There's a young lady just waiting to t off"

He asks if he can join her and she says yes.

They play 18 holes and retire to the clubhouse for a drink

While having a drink she asks him if he'd like to go back to her place.

They do and things get a little steamy. Lots of heavy kissing.

She stands up and tells him she's going to slip into something more comfortable but has to tell him something first.

"I'm really a guy " she tells him

"

alwaysthereinspirit
Guy goes down to his local public golf course and asks if there's any chance of getting on.

"go right ahead" says the starter "There's a young lady just waiting to t off"

He asks if he can join her and she says yes.

They play 18 holes and retire to the clubhouse for a drink

While having a drink she asks him if he'd like to go back to her place.

They do and things get a little steamy. Lots of heavy kissing.

She stands up and tells him she's going to slip into something more comfortable but has to tell him something first.

"I'm really a guy " she tells him

"

"that sir is the most despicable disgusting thing ever" he says

"you played off the ladies t's every hole" :)

If women were meant to play it wouldnt have been called Golf.;)

Exactly. It originally got its name from Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden.

Miller Jambo 60
why not?

Gulbis_teeing_off.jpg

wie_07canadian_9.jpg

wie_07canadian_2.jpg

Paula4.jpg

Aye there was a few of them sexy ladies at carricknowe on Monday.

Aye right.:sad:

jamboinglasgow

To be fair my family are golf mad (except me) and my Mum has a 14 handicap and has had two holes in one. I think it all depends on how good the female golfer is, just like a male golfer who just cant play.

Can't say there were any good looking guys out when I was playing the other night either :sad:

To be fair my family are golf mad (except me) and my Mum has a 14 handicap and has had two holes in one. I think it all depends on how good the female golfer is, just like a male golfer who just cant play.

Well at least one persons backing me up

Griclesfield
Some should be allowed..Natalie Gublis for example.....

natalie-gublis-4.jpg

jeezo, stunning.

thats a nice set of Titleists right there ?!?!

jeezo, stunning.

thats a nice set of Titleists right there ?!?!

Would that not suggest a nice set of balls?

Whatever you're into though mate :P

jambo walesy

Ignorant old guys that think they deserve respect just because they are so much older than you, are much worse than women golfers.

Women golfers at my course are generally ok, if they are holding you up they let you through just like every1 else does.

That's because good looking woman don't play at public courses. ;)

Exactly. It originally got its name from Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden.

Baws.

http://www.snopes.com/language/acronyms/golf.asp

I like it when you're playing golf and you mess up your drive and it doesn't go past the ladies tee and someone asks "Does your husband play?"

If there were no ladies that kind of top notch banter and repartee wouldn't exist at all.

In other company that kind of mistake requires the culprit to play the rest of the hole with his ****** out.

I like that less.

Get beaten today then? :P

:laugh:

It was the 5 minute chat at every tee that done it for me. They could only drive the ball a few yards so they could have got on with it.

chester copperpot

Golf is for blokes only. I hate women golfers.

Sorry Ladie's but FFS, you's take 7 hours for a round of golf.

DuffKirkMacKenzie

Subject: Golf accident

Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her

ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.The

ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together at

his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.

The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize.

'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could

relieve your pain if you'd allow me,' she told him.

'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man

replied.

He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his

hands together at his groin. At her persistence, however, he finally

allowed her to help.

She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his

pants and put her hands inside. She administered tender and artful

massage for several long moments and asked, 'How does that feel'?

He replied:

'It feels great, but I still think my thumb's broken.'

Carl Spackler

The course is one thing but the clubhouse is another. After a ladies medal our normal place of sanctuary turns into some sort of monster tea party, a seething roaring chattering mass. Hoards of ladies wearing comfortable shoes invade the bar and the increased noise does nothing to help my card playing concentration.

On a serious note, I don't have a problem at all with them. Well, there are one or two with a 36 handicap who don't play in the medals and turn up for the mixed tri-am or texas scrambles and play like a 20 handicapper.

I've played with several very good quality lady golfers. Including a professional. My mother was an 11 handicapper. On the other side of the coin, I played a mixed knock-out with a 65+ old dear who loved gin and tonics and told stories about "when she was a lass" and "what she got up to with the lads" which had me killing myself laughing on the first tee. She couldn't hit the ball 150 yards and every shot was with a 5 wood! .... We got to the semis. Great fun!

Carl Spackler
On a serious note, I don't have a problem at all with them. Well, there are one or two with a 36 handicap who don't play in the medals and turn up for the mixed tri-am or texas scrambles and play like a 20 handicapper.

I've played with several very good quality lady golfers. Including a professional. My mother was an 11 handicapper. On the other side of the coin, I played a mixed knock-out with a 65+ old dear who loved gin and tonics and told stories about "when she was a lass" and "what she got up to with the lads" which had me killing myself laughing on the first tee. She couldn't hit the ball 150 yards and every shot was with a 5 wood! .... We got to the semis. Great fun!

You managed a semi with a 65+ year old women? Fair play to ya!

jamboinglasgow

All I can say is my club is male members only. Though my mums club used to be all women until the men forced into it.

All I can say is my club is male members only. Though my mums club used to be all women until the men forced into it.

So what do the guys there moan about?

I'm guessing it will be something along the lines of bad golfers who can only hit the ball 100 yards, stand about talking for ages and take 7 hours to get round

I P Knightley
Some should be allowed..Natalie Gublis for example.....

natalie-gublis-4.jpg

Thanks CC. Saved me getting the Google pics up.

Anyone paying close attention to my posts would know that Natalie's my girlfriend. And we're going to get married.

Archived