My laptop...

Legend Claws

Legend Claws

Is buggered! Can anyone help? I went to turn it on today and it fired up okay but the screen is nothing but white! I can hear the disk spinning etc but the screen just taunts me with its snow impression. It is a two year old Dell Inspiron 610 and has been on the road with me for the last year with no problems until now.

Help me please!!!

The People's Chimp
Is buggered! Can anyone help? I went to turn it on today and it fired up okay but the screen is nothing but white! I can hear the disk spinning etc but the screen just taunts me with its snow impression. It is a two year old Dell Inspiron 610 and has been on the road with me for the last year with no problems until now.

Help me please!!!

You could try getting it pumped.

Plug it into a monitor, then call Dell.

I had a similar problem with my Dell laptop, they sent out an engineer to my workplace, replaced the screen, no charge, sorted!

Plug it into a monitor, then call Dell.

I had a similar problem with my Dell laptop, they sent out an engineer to my workplace, replaced the screen, no charge, sorted!

Dell wanted to charge me ?145 to replace my power supply in my PC,got part for ?18 and done it myself,robbin feckers

Help me please!!!

Sounds like the inverter board - an easy fix if you can get the part!

Archived