Is it wrong to fancy the cleaner at work?

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Brian Whittaker's Tache

She's probably a lawyer back in Poland

I'm just a colourer inner!!

Say What Again
she's polish and proper fit

Somehow I knew (we probably all did) that before I even opened the thread.

From an online translator:

Otrzymują jej napompował (GHP) ;)

Walter Payton

Leave something on or under your desk that's going to disgust her to the extent she's definitely going to break that cleaner/office worker barrier and start a conversation about it with you. Suggestions? :)

Say What Again
Leave something on or under your desk that's going to disgust her to the extent she's definitely going to break that cleaner/office worker barrier and start a conversation about it with you. Suggestions? :)

Photos of naked boys?

I'm sure there should be a clever joke in here about Polish and polish, especially since she is a cleaner - but I'm not clever enough to think of a witty comment :mad:

I'm sure there should be a clever joke in here about Polish and polish, especially since she is a cleaner - but I'm not clever enough to think of a witty comment :mad:

Surely you could ask for a spit and Polish?

H J Simpson

A Polish man married a Canadian girl, after he had been in Canada a year or so, and although his English was far from perfect, they got on very well.

Until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him - "very quick. "

The lawyer said that the speed for getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances and asked him the following questions:

LAWYER: "Have you any grounds?"

Husband: "An acre and half and a nice little home with 3 bedrooms."

LAWYER "No," I mean what is the foundation of this case?"

Husband: "It is made of concrete, brick and mortar," he responded.

LAWYER: "Does either of you have a real grudge?"

Husband: "No," he replied, "We have a two-car carport and have never really needed one."

LAWYER: "I mean, What are your relations like?"

Husband: "All my relations are in Poland."

LAWYER: "Is there any infidelity in your marriage?"

Husaband: "Yes, we have hi fidelity stereo set and DVD player with 6.1 sound. We don't necessarily like the music, but the answer to your questions is yes "

LAWYER: "No, I mean Does your wife beat you up?"

Husband: "NO, I'm always up before her."

LAWYER: "Is your wife a nagger?"

Husband: "NO, she is white."

LAWYER: "WHY do you want this divorce?"

Husband: "SHE going to kill me."

LAWYER: "What makes you think that?"

Husband: "I got proof."

LAWYER: "What kind of proof?"

Husband: "She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at the drug store and put on shelf in bathroom. I can read -- it says, 'Polish Remover.'"

Say What Again
LAWYER: "Is your wife a nagger?"

Husband: "NO, she is white."

That bit's funnier than the punchline :)

Sawdust Caesar
There used to be a cute wee Polish cleaner lassie at my work too.

She has moved on though...

I did too, maybe it's the same one, she probably has to move so much due to the high level of leching at her.

I wasn't suggesting you did any of that, Boris, but there was certainly plenty of it in my office, mainly from the married men.

Why would it be wrong? My office is crawling with Eastern European muff, and it occasionally makes up for regularly working late.

H J Simpson
That bit's funnier than the punchline :)

Thats what I thought when I heard it as well but he didn't ask for a funny joke, just a clever one!!

Archived