Is there a footballer hiding inside Nade?

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo Bill

Now this may be a shock to some, but I think Christian Nade has the potential still to be a good player for us.

I remember his debut v Rangers as he turned players inside out. He deserved a goal that day, but didn't - which didn't really matter as Hearts scored four anyway.

Since then we've seen an overweight, under-performing lazy-assed wage thief.

But can Csaba scrape the whale off the beach?

Is there a player stuffed up Nade's XXXL strip?

Or am I talking super sized rubbish?

I think there's a fit player in there somewhere, trying to get out. And if he does, we might be in for a nice surprise: being, the new striker we're looking for.

Christian_Nade_celeb_v_Hibs_592919.jpg

longfinned_pilot_whale_2.jpg

optima.jpeg

paul_mariner_malcolm_macdonald_203x152.jpg

Buffalo Bill

I'm sure that somewhere deep inside that big ol' belly of his - there IS a player trying to escape.

I dunno why, but I just dont think we're ever likely to see that player at Hearts.

Drylaw Hearts

Under all that skin I think there is a decent footballer but it's his work rate and attitude that needs worked on.

Maybe Csaba's infectious personality can get the best out of him.

Chad Sexington

I hope that Csaba can get something out of Nade.

There is deffo a player in there but he's been de-motivated, fat and listless for months.

He's also been wrongly used on the pitch on more than one occasion.

Give him till January.

If by then he's still moping around the pitch and contributing little, get rid.

Much of it boils down to attitude. I think he has the ability but showed no interest or desire last season.

Hopefully Csaba can either sort him out or empty him.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

He can definitely play when he puts his mind to it. Unfortunately, he has to drag the largest arse in professional football around with him, which doesn't help.

On a side note, he must stink. His strip is soaked in sweat after about 5 mins of each game. Minging!!!!!!!

:)

I was quite excited about the prospect of a fit Nade and a fit Pinilla as our strikeforce this season...It had massive potential IMHO. We sure aren't going to see Pinilla fit and only time will tell about Nade though it seems he hankers after a move rather than knuckling down and shedding (quite) a few pounds...

I think he's a brilliant player.

He just lacks fitness and has been misused and mismanaged. People who call him fat are basically full of ****. The guy is built like Mike Tyson, there's not an ounce of fat on him. He has great feet for a big guy and has skill like few others in the SPL. People should lay off him and support the guy.

Que the ****-poor steak bake / McDonalds jokes.

Chad Sexington

He just lacks fitness and has been misused and mismanaged. People who call him fat are basically full of ****. The guy is built like Mike Tyson, there's not an ounce of fat on him. He has great feet for a big guy and has skill like few others in the SPL. People should lay off him and support the guy.

One cup of coffee too many this morning?

:P

Toxteth O'Grady

He's never played much wherever he has been for 'fitness' reasons.

I think it is a disgrace that a professional footballer is unable to run about the pitch for more than 5 minutes.

If Csaba can get something out of him then full credit to him.

I'm not convinced though.

People should lay off him and support the guy.

Looks like he's pretty well supported already.....

0,,5593558,00.jpg

One cup of coffee too many this morning?

:P

:lol:

Nah, don't like tea or coffee Chad.

I'm just bored of the same old nonsense being talked about Nade. I honestly think the guy is quality. If we had someone decent to play up front with him, he'd do so well for us.

The People's Chimp

I totally agree. It's funny, i've had this discussion with my dad at just about every game, with me saying the problem is that he's too built, and not got enough cardio fitness, with my dad saying he's simply a fat bassa.

I also think nad? could be amazing for us, but he was not used properly before, and had fans on his back almost from the off. He has a great touch and can go past players, is strong, and can finish.

But he has suffered due to utter incompetence, and also [perhaps a lack of aerobic capacity, which i would hope our highly qualified medicine men (and rima) might have identified and worked on. less time doing weights and more time on the rowing machine....

to answer your question in the title.

I believe that there may well be several footballers hiding inside Nade

:lol:

Nah, don't like tea or coffee Chad.

I'm just bored of the same old nonsense being talked about Nade. I honestly think the guy is quality. If we had someone decent to play up front with him, he'd do so well for us.

What nonsense?

1) is he over weight

2) is he fit

3) has he ever been fit since joining Hearts

4) is he a prolific goal scorer( after all that was why he was brought here,to score goals)

5) did or does he seem interested

6) is he good value for money

7) is he trying hard enough to fit in,keep fit,try and reduce his weight

and many, many more FFS Robbie and Elliot get absolute pelters for trying,training and keeping fit and they are no worse players that Nade.

I totally agree. It's funny, i've had this discussion with my dad at just about every game, with me saying the problem is that he's too built, and not got enough cardio fitness, with my dad saying he's simply a fat bassa.

I also think nad? could be amazing for us, but he was not used properly before, and had fans on his back almost from the off. He has a great touch and can go past players, is strong, and can finish.

But he has suffered due to utter incompetence, and also [perhaps a lack of aerobic capacity, which i would hope our highly qualified medicine men (and rima) might have identified and worked on. less time doing weights and more time on the rowing machine....

High Five!! :)

Dr. Bapswent

I think its clear that there is a talented player in Nade.

And Csaba might go some way to helping him emerge, but in truth, the real last 15% that differentiates decent players from very good players is up to him. And I think thats the main problem, I cant see Nade wanting to, not now and not at any previous time in his career.

Csaba may be able to encourage him to change that, but its up to Nade to want to do it, not just be pushed towards it.

Fat-suit.jpg

Nade has good feet and can fool defenders. But (and it's a big but - no pun intended) he is a bit of a one trick pony.

His passing can be iffy and he often makes the wrong choices when in a good position. His fitness is abject.

With good coaching these things can be rectified. I hope Csaba cracks it because Nade could be a great asset.

Chad Sexington

FFS Robbie and Elliot get absolute pelters for trying,training and keeping fit and they are no worse players that Nade.

Totally disagree with that statement.

Nade is clearly very talented. He gets pelters because he's perceived as being a lazy bassa.

The other two get pelters because they are sheeite.

What nonsense? The myth that Nade is fat - it's absurd.

1) is he over weight

Too muscular, not fat.

2) is he fit

See above, lacks stamina.

3) has he ever been fit since joining Hearts

Probably not. Playing him in a lone striker role thus exposing his weaknesses is surely not the best idea then, is it?

4) is he a prolific goal scorer( after all that was why he was brought here,to score goals)

No, see above. He is not fit and has been badly mismanaged.

5) did or does he seem interested

I wouldn't say disinterested. Just obviously frustrated at the poor handling of him within the team unit. You can see how much it means to him when he scores.

6) is he good value for money

Not so far because of answers 1, 2 and 3.

7) is he trying hard enough to fit in,keep fit,try and reduce his weight

Who knows what the club under Frail were doing.

and many, many more FFS Robbie and Elliot get absolute pelters for trying,training and keeping fit and they are no worse players that Nade.

Robbie and Elliott are average and terrible respectively. Nade is a potentially excellent player who needs to be managed and utilised effectively by a knowledgable manager, something we've not had.

Totally disagree with that statement.

Nade is clearly very talented. He gets pelters because he's perceived as being a lazy bassa.

The other two get pelters because they are sheeite.

Tell me chad,in your opinion,and bearing in mind it's about Hearts, what would you rather have ,a) an over weight ,disinterested player,who can hardly last 45 mins or b)a player who does slightly lack ability but make's up for it with grit and determination.

Robbie and Elliott are average and terrible respectively. Nade is a potentially excellent player who needs to be managed and utilised effectively by a knowledgable manager, something we've not had.

Nade is fat( over weight for a pro footballer),bottom line,don't try and spin it with muscular.

I think the signature Nade performance last year was at Dundee United when he came on as a substitute as we progressively went to 9 and then 8 men.

He 'played' less than 15 minutes - but was unable to or unwilling to do any running despite the short handedness of the team. Said a lot about him.

He was clearly unfit last season, too heavy and not willing to put the work in.

But he has qualities. He can hold off defenders and has a good touch. There are few players in our squad with the physicality required for SPL football.

But even if he gets his workrate/fitness sorted out there are other huge flaws in his game. As I posted yesterday, he plays like he is in the playground. Plays for himself and not the team. The ball has to go to his feet or he is not interested. He does not look to pass the ball to colleagues or even look for a first time shot. What he wants to do is find a defender to dribble past. Every time.

He can do it as that shows. Determined to get to that ball, outpaces and outmuscles Toure to get there

Chad Sexington
Tell me chad,in your opinion,and bearing in mind it's about Hearts, what would you rather have ,a) an over weight ,disinterested player,who can hardly last 45 mins or b)a player who does slightly lack ability but make's up for it with grit and determination.

It's a slightly loaded question isn't it? :)

Are you seriously suggesting the likes of Elliot and Nielson are suffering from a "slight lack of ability"?

Also the likes of Clum don't even make up for their rankness with extra "grit and determination". His attitude last season was appalling imo.

In all honesty I would rather have the likes of Nade than the two mentioned above.

With the right management and coaching, the talented, lazy one can be made into something special.

The honest clogger will never get you anywhere in the long run.

I think the signature Nade performance last year was at Dundee United when he came on as a substitute as we progressively went to 9 and then 8 men.

He 'played' less than 15 minutes - but was unable to or unwilling to do any running despite the short handedness of the team. Said a lot about him.

He was clearly unfit last season, too heavy and not willing to put the work in.

But he has qualities. He can hold off defenders and has a good touch. There are few players in our squad with the physicality required for SPL football.

But even if he gets his workrate/fitness sorted out there are other huge flaws in his game. As I posted yesterday, he plays like he is in the playground. Plays for himself and not the team. The ball has to go to his feet or he is not interested. He does not look to pass the ball to colleagues or even look for a first time shot. What he wants to do is find a defender to dribble past. Every time.

Correct,almost every game I seen him play last season he took a hissy fit because he had to RUN for the ball,jeeso imagine that a football player having to run,the very thought.

He IMO was/is just another in a long list of player who don't give a monkeys about Hearts,never has and by the look's of it never will.

Angry Haggis

I have an idea...why don't we ask the club for the players pre-season fitness test results? That way we can find out the % body fat Nade actually has (surely they measure % body fat in an overall fitness test?) and prove\disprove the laddie is just 'big built'.

*Ah*

IMO there is a player there somewhere...

It's a slightly loaded question isn't it? :)

Are you seriously suggesting the likes of Elliot and Nielson are suffering from a "slight lack of ability"?

Also the likes of Clum don't even make up for their rankness with extra "grit and determination". His attitude last season was appalling imo.

In all honesty I would rather have the likes of Nade than the two mentioned above.

With the right management and coaching, the talented, lazy one can be made into something special.

The honest clogger will never get you anywhere in the long run.

No chad I asked what you would prefer to see at Hearts,a player who gives it his all or someone who has all the ability in the world but very rarely shows it due to the player not bothering and is unfit.

Chad Sexington
No chad I asked what you would prefer to see at Hearts,a player who gives it his all or someone who has all the ability in the world but very rarely shows it due to the player not bothering and is unfit.

What does that have to do with the topic?

He can do it as that shows. Determined to get to that ball, outpaces and outmuscles Toure to get there

I bet that almost every pro football player on the planet has had one of these moments,be it scoring a goal,amazing tackle,beating a player,making a save or what ever,one piece of skill doesn't make him Pele.

Think we can all agree to disagree on whether it's fat or muscle.

Whatever it is it is FAR too much for a pro footballer to be carrying about.

If he has talent (I'm not sure) then its time to "bulk down" and show it. Don't give me this "he shows it in flashes" pish cos if you gave them enough time an agent could make almost anyone look like a world beater. How do you think we got this squad of scheidt? Vlad certainly didn't go and watch the players.

Think we can all agree to disagree on whether it's fat or muscle.

Whatever it is it is FAR too much for a pro footballer to be carrying about.

If he has talent (I'm not sure) then its time to "bulk down" and show it. Don't give me this "he shows it in flashes" pish cos if you gave them enough time an agent could make almost anyone look like a world beater. How do you think we got this squad of scheidt? Vlad certainly didn't go and watch the players.

Shaggy,not trying to be offensive in any way, but if you can do it just for the kick of playing football then surely an over paid pro can as well.

Chad Sexington
= not answering.

No it's not a case of not answering.

I don't see what it's got to do with the thread.

We could honestly have this topic about nearly every player at Hearts and I include favoured easy targets Ksanavicius and Zaliukas.

No it's not a case of not answering.

I don't see what it's got to do with the thread.

Okay,are you happy that Nade is getting paid for doing nowt.

Are you happy that it look's/looked like he was doing very little to help his weight issue.

Do you think Nade want's to change.

Would you rather see someone at Hearts getting a chance because they do give a feck and try there hardest to make them selfs better players.

IMO there is/was a player in Nade but I don't thing it's bursting to get out,unlike his belly in his designer jeans.

Nade has abillity and talent, there is no doubt about that...he can sheild the ball brilliantly and has quick feet. His fitness lets him down, he needs to start cutting and training hard, plenty of cardio and small meals each day.

He needs to lose about 2 stone imo fat or muscle, thats what he looks like he could shed. He would benifit from a strict regime and hopefully shabba has recognised this and has him on a specific training plan designed to lose weight and increase speed and stamina and agility.

what a player he could be.....the best ones allways have a flaw...and nade could be one of our best.

We could honestly have this topic about nearly every player at Hearts and I include favoured easy targets Ksanavicius and Zaliukas.

And that is exactly what's wrong with Hearts right now,far to many imposters who have once or twice done something quite good.

Buffalo Bill

IMO there is/was a player in Nade but I don't thing it's bursting to get out,unlike his belly in his designer jeans.

But rudi, how do you know that Nade hasn't or won't react well to Csaba's management of him?

Maybe Nade is enjoying having a proper manager?

You never know.

Buffalo Bill

Chad Sexington
Okay,are you happy that Nade is getting paid for doing nowt. As happy as I am about most of the other wage thieves who contributed to last seasons fiasco. Nade wasn't the only failure by a long way.

Are you happy that it look's/looked like he was doing very little to help his weight issue. I don't know if that's the case for definite. Do you?

Do you think Nade want's to change. I have know idea. I don't know him personally.

Would you rather see someone at Hearts getting a chance because they do give a feck and try there hardest to make them selfs better players. Only if they are good enough. As I said earlier, whats the point in having honest triers who will always come up short when it really matters?

Oh I see what you did there. Comedy. :rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo

I'd like to think Nade wants to get in shape and be part of a football team. He has some nice skills, but he didn't give the impression he cared for anything other than money and food and himself when I watched him last year.

If he wants to knuckle down, he probably has the ability. If Csaba can get that out of him, good on him. But I get the impression Nade isn't all that bothered, and if he ain't bothered, nobody else can fix his problems for him.

Even when he was playing well (all 5 minutes of it), he seemed more interested in beating as many men as possible than helping the TEAM to score goals by doing things like laying the ball off to a player in a better position........

Shaggy,not trying to be offensive in any way, but if you can do it just for the kick of playing football then surely an over paid pro can as well.

None taken.

I honestly think the guy has no talent and people on here have seen him beat a player or two over the course of umpteen games and think he MIGHT be good.

Take Fuller and Jankauskas, who were also lazy bar stewards but at least they showed they had talent almost every time they got the ball. Nade doesn't do that, he loses it and looks like he's about to start greetin.

Nade certainly does not deserve the support some folk on here are giving him while they are happy to villify Robbie, Berra, Clum, Stewart etc.

Tokyo Drifter

Is there a footballer hiding inside Nade? To judge by the size of him there's two or three but whether they're any good or not I don't know. I've seen pantechnicons with tighter turning circles.

Now this may be a shock to some, but I think Christian Nade has the potential still to be a good player for us.

I remember his debut v Rangers as he turned players inside out. He deserved a goal that day, but didn't - which didn't really matter as Hearts scored four anyway.

Since then we've seen an overweight, under-performing lazy-assed wage thief.

But can Csaba scrape the whale off the beach?

Is there a player stuffed up Nade's XXXL strip?

Or am I talking super sized rubbish?

I think there's a fit player in there somewhere, trying to get out. And if he does, we might be in for a nice surprise: being, the new striker we're looking for.

Christian_Nade_celeb_v_Hibs_592919.jpg

longfinned_pilot_whale_2.jpg

optima.jpeg

paul_mariner_malcolm_macdonald_203x152.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Love Malcolm MacDonald's medallion...classic

Buffalo Bill
Love Malcolm MacDonald's medallion...classic

Marriner's turtle neck sways it for me.

Buffalo Bill

I am without exception the biggest critic of Nade. Infact I am on the verge of hatred to the fat wage thieving barsteward

However, I am in no doubt that that guy has talent and he COULD be something quite special

I just have zero time for wage thieves and passengers. He is first out the dressing room and training field every day and dashes off in his Lamborghini.

I don't blame him for having a flash car, I blame him as he hasn't earnt it

It looks like the fat tub of waste is going to be here with us next season. I want to see him really buck up his ideas and get his hands dirty.

I want to see him fight for his place, earn his place and fight for the cause.

No passengers this year!!!!

tartofmidlothian

Good thread topic, I think there definitely is. Good luck to Csaba in getting him out, but agreed with everyone who says he really could be an impressive striker for us.

Archived