Is there a footballer hiding inside Nade?

Buffalo Bill

The People's Chimp
None taken.

I honestly think the guy has no talent and people on here have seen him beat a player or two over the course of umpteen games and think he MIGHT be good.

Take Fuller and Jankauskas, who were also lazy bar stewards but at least they showed they had talent almost every time they got the ball. Nade doesn't do that, he loses it and looks like he's about to start greetin.

Nade certainly does not deserve the support some folk on here are giving him while they are happy to villify Robbie, Berra, Clum, Stewart etc.

i have never vilified any of the four you mention above. I have vilified zal, 28 and at the end of the season, had no time for audrey.

Am i now allowed to "support" a hearts player who i believe is talented?

I was quite excited about the prospect of a fit Nade and a fit Pinilla as our strikeforce this season...It had massive potential IMHO. We sure aren't going to see Pinilla fit and only time will tell about Nade though it seems he hankers after a move rather than knuckling down and shedding (quite) a few pounds...

Neither are we going to see him in a Hearts jersey, as Hearts have released the wage thief .

Hagar the Horrible

Nade covers every blade of grass...............................the trouble is quite literally?

Yet another missed opportunity for Hearts!

We could have used that large frame of his to good use? the players could get fit running around him and we could use the space for additional advertising? Saatchi and Saatchi would pay a fortune for a mobile bill board:p

Nade covers every blade of grass...............................the trouble is quite literally?

Yet another missed opportunity for Hearts!

We could have used that large frame of his to good use? the players could get fit running around him and we could use the space for additional advertising? Saatchi and Saatchi would pay a fortune for a mobile bill board:p

they are scr3wed then

i have never vilified any of the four you mention above. I have vilified zal, 28 and at the end of the season, had no time for audrey.

Am i now allowed to "support" a hearts player who i believe is talented?

I think most people agree that he is quite talented compared to most at Hearts right now but why anyone would want to "support" someone who has shown time and time again that he doesn't care(there has been loads over the past 3 years who have had the same said about them)is beyond me.

I did clap and cheer players who, when we really needed it ,dug deep for what little cause there was,far to many player at Hearts don't care and are just happy to pick up the wages,Nade being one of them.

Yes Csaba might get him to play but I have my doubts,he has had every chance to show what he can do and every chance to help himself(if he can't keep himself fit at Riccarton then what was he doing),he along with others have never given it their best,unlike many who have been slated for being crap players,thing is all these players have done more to help Hearts than Nade and the rest of the non-triers,if things dont work for them they get up dust themself's down and try to amend their errors,Nade,Audrey,No28,Miko(loads of times),Jose,Kingston.................. the list goes on have just shrugged their shoulders and walked away looking as if it's not their fault.

Csaba might have them working right now but as one poster say's "time will tell" the second Vlad sticks neb in the all his good work will fall to the ground and the lazy feck's will once again shrug their shoulders and say "it's not my fault".

sandyseymour
I think he's a brilliant player.

He just lacks fitness and has been misused and mismanaged. People who call him fat are basically full of ****. The guy is built like Mike Tyson, there's not an ounce of fat on him. He has great feet for a big guy and has skill like few others in the SPL. People should lay off him and support the guy.

Que the ****-poor steak bake / McDonalds jokes.

mmmm....yep he's got bags of skill on the deck...and strong...but never gets his head up to make a pass.....paces himself (slow) throughout the whole game...not great in the air....still to prove himself as a goal scorer....if Csaba can sort that out, he truly is a miracle worker;)

nah. im so disappointed in him. he came with so much promise and has flopped. Willing to give him another chance tho under the circumstances

I think he's a brilliant player.

He just lacks fitness and has been misused and mismanaged. People who call him fat are basically full of ****. The guy is built like Mike Tyson, there's not an ounce of fat on him. He has great feet for a big guy and has skill like few others in the SPL. People should lay off him and support the guy.

Que the ****-poor steak bake / McDonalds jokes.

Well, from what ive been told its all muscle!! Aparently at Sheffield he was put on muscle training only, with very little other training. He is built like a brick $h!t house and there is definately skill in there. But yes, he is overweight, overweight with muscle.

There's def ability in there IMO, the attitude is the BIG problem, if he stop's thinking he's 50cent for 5 mins we might get somewhere.

I like the approach that Laszlo seems to be taking with 'fidy,

Nae fitness= Nae game time.

I think Laszlo can and will get more from him, I dont necessarily think he's an out an out goalscorer but we'd obv see a better return from a fit Nade, when he's in the mood he can drag defenders all over the place and has the pace and power to destroy defenders, he destroyed Cuellar/Weir in the said Rangers game, we've seen glimpses, time he got the finger oot and delivered more consistenly for the J.T's

The Puppeteer
Well, from what ive been told its all muscle!! Aparently at Sheffield he was put on muscle training only, with very little other training. He is built like a brick $h!t house and there is definately skill in there. But yes, he is overweight, overweight with muscle.

What on earth were they thinking? I mean certain attributes are useful in a game of football and strength is certainly one but to train a player to be so muscle-bound that it slows them down to the point of being near useless is just bizzare.

Marriner's turtle neck sways it for me.

Buffalo Bill

What is their connection with the pictures anyway - are you trying to say if nade the fat whale goes on a diet he could turn into a player like those two were?

Agree the turtle neck is also a classic, matching jacket as well!!

Buffalo Bill
What is their connection with the pictures anyway - are you trying to say if nade the fat whale goes on a diet he could turn into a player like those two were?

Well a striker of sorts, yes.

I saw that picture and just had to include it.

Buffalo Bill

Gigolo-Aunt

There is a player, its up to him what happens now. Not just at Hearts but in his overall career.

What I will say though is a blind man could see he cant play up top on his own. He is a runner with the ball. When he gets his legs going, he takes some stopping.

$ilvery_Moon

I've said it before and I'll say it again we won't get him 'fit'. I know a lot of Blades and they never saw him 'fit' whilst he was at the Lane either. He has perennially suffered from fitness problems and allegedly had the worst bleep test result ever for a player at United.

gowestjambo

Playing Nade up front at least means we play with 2 strikers! (even if he has eaten the other one!!

Guest jambomickey

i think now that we got a real manager who demands certain standards we might see the best of nade! ther's no doubt csaba will get him fit and focused

BobbyJenkins

Ooooof lololol

Maybe if they had a decent sized keeper...

Oops wrong thread!!!

Graham Thomson

I was speaking to the guy last week, really nice bloke, met him a few times, not goin to say how i know him, but he is dedicated to footballl, T Total, seriously not overweight when u meet him, stated he had many problems last year, with the coaches, trying to play him up front on his own, which is not his game, will never be the fastest, but has a decent touch, and will score goals, under the right direction, and system,

Archived