JKB player sponsorship 2008 - 2009

Ulysses

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GhostHunter

There have some instances where members are reporting issues when trying to pay via paypal direct.

I've now added a DONATE button in the navbar above..

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/misc.php?do=donate

This works the same as the Subscription method, but is ONLY for the Sponsorship deal.

Please make sure you include your JKB username in the Paypal section.

Dex

Ryan Gosling
Wow, good numbers! I'm going to own a teeny little bit of the Csaba...how cool is that? :biggrin:

I claim ownership of his tongue, so I can have suksiss.

I'll be online intermittently over the next few days, but I'll keep you posted of progress as much as possible.

I'm away for a few days with limited web access, and with quite a few payments (and queries about payments) coming in from different sources it's a little difficult to keep up. But we will get together a definitive list of contributors in the next few days, and contributors will get acknowledgements from me.

The main news is that we have enough money to add a third name to the list of players we're sponsoring. Appropriately, given the results of JKB's player of the year polls last season, we will also be sponsoring the home kit of Ruben Palazuelos. So that's two members of the senior squad and one young player being sponsored by JKB.

Also, we expect that the programme will be updated this weekend to reflect JKB's sponsorships, so keep an eye out for that. For now, we've asked the club to list all three sponsorships as being by the members of the Jambos Kickback message board. Unfortunately, the programme won't have enough space for all the individual names.

I'll give a further update as soon as possible.

I claim ownership of his tongue, so I can have suksiss.

Noooooo, you can't steal the Csaba's tongue! That's where he keeps his magic...it would be like cutting Samson's hair.... :eek:

Dr. Bapswent
Noooooo, you can't steal the Csaba's tongue! That's where he keeps his magic...it would be like cutting Samson's hair.... :eek:

Anyone....

Jeez, its like shooting fish in a barrel...

Guest GhostHunter

Incredible Stuff !

Approximate total for donations for the Sponsorship, is currently sitting at just over ?850.00.

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed, a full list of those who have paid will be posted by Uly on his return.

(I'm still checking queries from various members - those who are still waiting, can you PM me your email address you made payment from and I'll get back to you)

jamboinglasgow
Incredible Stuff !

Approximate total for donations for the Sponsorship, is currently sitting at just over ?850.00.

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed, a full list of those who have paid will be posted by Uly on his return.

(I'm still checking queries from various members - those who are still waiting, can you PM me your email address you made payment from and I'll get back to you)

thats amazing, really shows what the forum will give. Though if we raise ?937 the contributions could get two youth players and Csaba so how about Csaba, Rapnik and Scott Robinson? Also is the non-contribution player we are going for now?

thats amazing, really shows what the forum will give. Though if we raise ?937 the contributions could get two youth players and Csaba so how about Csaba, Rapnik and Scott Robinson? Also is the non-contribution player we are going for now?

Happy to put in a wee bit more if it gets us to ?937 ...

Ryan Gosling

I'd be cool with that.

Guest GhostHunter

The third player we are sponsoring is the winner of the Player of the Year - RUBEN PALAZUELOS.

To recap - Kickback members are sponsoring the following for the coming season..

Csaba Laslo

Matej Rapnik

Ruben Palazuelos.

A huge thanks those who have supported this - full confirmation of those who have contributed will be published over the coming couple of weeks - if you have still to contribute, there's still time - simply click on the DONATE button at the top of the page in the navbar.

Dex

portobellojambo1
Happy to put in a wee bit more

My feeling as well Dex, if you are looking for a little bit more just shout.

Good choice, well made. As PJ1 notes happy to put a bit more into the pot if it is needed.

jamboinglasgow
Today's programme has the sponsorship of Csaba and Rapnik noted. :)

saw that as well, gave me a nice warm glow seeing words under Rapnik, "sponsered by members of the jambos kickback message board"

Today's programme has the sponsorship of Csaba and Rapnik noted. :)

Nice one. I was advised that it might take a bit longer to add our listing for Ruben.

We're delighted with the response from members, and I'll post a full list of contributors next weekend.

We're delighted with the response from members, and I'll post a full list of contributors next weekend.

As I said, we're delighted with the response from members. As of Saturday evening, 84 members have contributed a total of ?995. The members who have contributed are:

aitcheeayartees

Andy McI

ArmiyaRomanova

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

benny

Biffa Bacon

BigC

bighusref

Bigsmak

Blair_HMFC

Boof

Boris

brownkg

colinmaroon

cosanostra

davemclaren

Deans Jambo

Deek

Deodato

Devries4

Dexter

Everybody loves Baz !

Fergie_Jambo

flux capacitor

From Perth to Paisley

Gambo

gorgie twins

gowestjambo

Grumpy

H2

hartley is god

Heartbeat

Hereward

HOPPY5

IMAJAMBO

Jack of Hearts

Jambo Jim

Jambo1874

jambodunks

jamboinglasgow

JamboLad

JamboRobbo

JamboRossi79

jambosean75

Jamdub

jamtartsandbees

John Menzies

John S

jonesy323

Kalamazoo Jambo

kannymann1

Le Chat

LionheartF

Maple Leaf

marshallschunkychicken

MedicoHearts

mickmaroon

naeclue

pammiep

paul-1874

Peanut

peter snr

Pistol1874

portobellojambo1

Rab

Ratatooi

redm

robbo22

rossmaroon

Scott Wilson

seats

Sgt.Rock

sjh1874

Springer

Tams bird

Tasavallan

tedp6873

The Doctor

thehibsareintheirbeds

toaster

Toxteth O'Grady

tynieterror

Ulysses

WorldChampions1902

yvonnejambo

That's a tremendous effort, and thanks to everyone who has contributed. We also have promises of further contributions from a small number of members.

What this means is that the contributors will be sponsoring the home kits of the senior squad members, Csaba Laszlo and Ruben Palazuelos. The end of season draw for their signed shirts/kit and tickets for the sponsors' event will be confined to the contributors.

The forum will be sponsoring the home kit of Matej Rapnik, and the end of season draw for his signed shirt and the event tickets will be open to all our subscribed members.

I initially said I would contribute but unfortunately I can't. I will definitely look to contribute to future sponsorships.

This a good thing that has been done. Was great to see "sponsored by the members of jambos kickback" in the programme.

Anybody else thiink the JKB 84 shoud have a wee symbol of some kind next to their username. Would be a nice touch I think.

A nice touch indeed JR :)

Guest JamboRobbo

I think it's a terrible idea to have an icon next to peoples usernames telling others how great they are cause they donated money to this.

It's about giving money to HMFC, not getting recognition for yourself with an icon to show how great you are on JKB. :rolleyes:

That is my opinion, and it's a perfectly valid opinion, and I trust my comment won't magically disaapear this time?? The opinion that we SHOULDN'T have anything next to our name is just as valid as the opinion that we should.

As one of those who donated money.

Mod edit

aitcheeayartees
I think it's a terrible idea to have an icon next to peoples usernames telling others how great they are cause they donated money to this.

It's about giving money to HMFC, not getting recognition for yourself with an icon to show how great you are on JKB. :rolleyes:

That is my opinion, and it's a perfectly valid opinion, and I trust my comment won't magically disaapear this time?? The opinion that we SHOULDN'T have anything next to our name is just as valid as the opinion that we should.

I agreed with you.

Agreed.

portobellojambo1

Tend to agree JR, I contributed because I wanted to not because I had to, it was voluntary, not compulsory.

I don't need a "flashing logonid" or anything else to distinguish me from others.

Those who chose not to contribute may have perfectly valid reasons for choosing not to so, I don't need to know them, just like they do not need to know why some chose to contribute.

Tend to agree JR, I contributed because I wanted to not because I had to, it was voluntary, not compulsory.

I don't need a "flashing logonid" or anything else to distinguish me from others.

Those who chose not to contribute may have perfectly valid reasons for choosing not to so, I don't need to know them, just like they do not need to know why some chose to contribute.

Ditto

agreed

• 1 month later...
ArmiyaRomanova

Curious as to what the current state of play is with this?

We're sponsoring

Csaba Laslo

Matej Rapnik

Ruben Palazuelos

right?

Just checked the player sponsor pages in the Aberdeen programme and Palazuelos's home kit is still showing as available....

Archived