Well Done To Falkirk - Stuffing it right up the ****

Rawrrrrrrr

Falkirk have told them where to stick there 5% handling charge and will not allow them to sell tickets to their fans

Instead all rangers and celtic fans will have to apply to falkirk for tickets - with local away fans being given preference which seems a bit thick

The best part is everyone has to pay up front even if they dont get tickets so falkirk can bank an extra bit in interest until the refunds are dished out

Hope everyone else follows suit as should hit the OF's pockets a bit

I'm sure the weegie mod edit mod ecit filthy mod edit sc......mod edit bigoted mod edit ****** ******* mod edit will be ruffled as she thinks we should all bow to them

I feckin hate the dirty feckin lot of them

P.S And Falkirk can GTF too the half stadium schemey amateur side

Drylaw Hearts

I do not have a lot of time for Falkirk FC but I'm delighted they've taken this stance.

With the exception of Aberdeen and Inverness most other SPL Clubs would sell their tickets to OF fans via their own Ticket Offices very easily.

I hope more Clubs follow their lead.

Hagar the Horrible

Brilliant

this will hit those so called loyal fans who are members of their own travel clubs? These guys despite being affluent and the OF have records of who they are never take action against them for their actions!

Falkirk can now add them to their database and police them accordingly

This will also hit the prawn sarnie brigade who are guaranteed tickets by the OF with others being balloted.

The OF fans like that knobjockey David Edgar will be spewing and calling all fans to boycott next? well here is hoping.

Local fans wont dump on thier own doorstep

The Old Tolbooth

Well done Falkirk in getting it right up them, if everyone else follows suit then it sends a message to the old firm.

Down side is that the home fans will have to put up with big lines of fans of the filth at their ticket office whenever the tickets go on sale.

I realy despise them. They are the **** of the earth.

Drylaw Hearts
Down side is that the home fans will have to put up with big lines of fans of the filth at their ticket office whenever the tickets go on sale.

I realy despise them. They are the **** of the earth.

The tickets could probably be sold quite quickly so the Club allocates one day to sell match tickets to the OF only.

The tickets could probably be sold quite quickly so the Club allocates one day to sell match tickets to the OF only.

You're far too sensible! :rolleyes:

I like the idea of having their names associated with their seats. Swift action on matchdays to associate the **** with their chants and banning orders following soon after :)

Don't get the local fans bit? Surely falkirk would be doing all they could to get local part time old firm fans to start watching them.

You could then get the enviromental health guys in to hose down the area with high strength bleach and de louse all the ticket office staff.

we should do the same as falkirk, sell them ourselves.

We should make them go to one of the mobile ticket booth things, put it in a place with no parking for miles, put one person on to sell tickets and only open it for a few hours.

After a few games with next to no away support we can justify cutting their allocation to one section.

WE SHOULD TAKE EVRY POSSIBLE CHANCE TO SHAFT THESE ****S!!!!

god know they deserve it.

Ron Burgundy

We should make them go to one of the mobile ticket booth things, put it in a place with no parking for miles, put one person on to sell tickets and only open it for a few hours.

After a few games with next to no away support we can justify cutting their allocation to one section.

Best idea yet.:)

I agree with that but would add that we should dig a large pit in front of the booth, fill it full of rabid, underfed giant rats and cover it with leaves :)

These guys despite being affluent

Just wanted to make one point. There is no such thing as an affluent sellik fhan. They are all vermin who survive on state hand outs, thievery and raking through bins. Fact. :mad:

Just wanted to make one point. There is no such thing as an affluent sellik fhan. They are all vermin who survive on state hand outs, thievery and raking through bins. Fact. :mad:

While your average hun is a self-made millionaire? This guy can't even afford trousers ;)

53258546.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A60703C95BD0C7D1DFA96D640C844286CF

While your average hun is a self-made millionaire? This guy can't even afford trousers ;)

Perhaps, but I heard he bought the top. He didn't steal it. :rolleyes:

Sawdust Caesar

I think that would make it into the top five most dangerous jobs in the world, as we all know how patient and tolerant the OF fans are.

Still agree with doing all that though.

53258546.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A60703C95BD0C7D1DFA96D640C844286CF

:rofl:

Robbos Right Peg

Pretty sure that was just a spelling mistake and he meant effluent ;)

Guest JamboRobbo

We should do the same. And charge the dirty smelly ones a ridiculous handling fee (say 50 quid per ticket to cover cleaning the seat afterwards).

Well done Falkirk - hopefully everybody else will follow suit. There are a few benefits in holding a database on opposition fans so I think it might well be worth the extra admin. Anything would be worth it really, as long as they don't get their own way....even better if it hits them in the pocket and gives us some control over the inbred twits that end up sharing our oxygen for 90 minutes every few months.

We should do the same. And charge the dirty smelly ones a ridiculous handling fee (say 50 quid per ticket to cover cleaning the seat afterwards).

I kinda agree. Match their surcharge. We get around 900 tickets for visits there, they get thousands here. :)

Pants Shaton

HBaiZfVC_Pxgen_r_311xA.jpg

He got the top from this guy

Perhaps, but I heard he bought the top. He didn't steal it. :rolleyes:

Yeh, bought it for a fiver from this geezer ;)

sel0073l.jpg

And an extra charge for the Magic Tree & antiseptic wipes....

2000 x ?3.50 is ?7000

?7000 x 4 games is an extra 30k a year in the pocket of hearts for very little extra expense since the infastructure is in place

Also have the database to ban the **** etc

Its win win and even if the OF try to play us back they give us barely any tickets anyway and Im sure no one would be that bothered

Wonder why the steward decided to try and jump on his back rather than stop him... Bizarre.

eddie fenwick

thought tam cowan supported motherwell

thought tam cowan supported motherwell

Nah, with a face the colour of mahogany, has to be Calderwood ;)

Surprised at the non-reaction of the bigot brothers supporters groups so far -- what about all those clubs who get a share of the away allocation and indeed what about their season ticket holders who enter into a ballot for tickets -- now it seems first come first served -- local OF fans will benefit but lots of others will lose out -- not that I am particularly bothered but it is strange that they have nothing to say.

Also will we have to share same Q ? -- hope they have sep days and places to stand -- maybe we could just put 1 person serving their Q for the lot of them -- a long wait during the rain may help matters.:rolleyes:

Romanov Stole My Pension

The old firm tried to shaft the other clubs yet again and you can bet their supporters backed the idea. It would be great if Hearts followed Falkirk and ended up charging the unwashed an extra ?3.50 per ticket, they can't deny the reasoning behind it either since they essentially proposed the idea themselves. That'll teach them greedy *******s.

I'd usually think it wrong to give tickets to any clubs' fans regardless of their support (whether they're ST holders or shareholders etc.) but it would be crackin for old firm supporters who usually bring their bile to Tynie to miss out.

Also, do rangers and celtic not charge their supporters for away tickets at the very start of the season and have a ballot for every away game. If so, this would completely mess up their plans.

Surprised at the non-reaction of the bigot brothers supporters groups so far -- what about all those clubs who get a share of the away allocation and indeed what about their season ticket holders who enter into a ballot for tickets -- now it seems first come first served -- local OF fans will benefit but lots of others will lose out -- not that I am particularly bothered but it is strange that they have nothing to say.

Also will we have to share same Q ? -- hope they have sep days and places to stand -- maybe we could just put 1 person serving their Q for the lot of them -- a long wait during the rain may help matters.:rolleyes:

I don't think they will be saying nothing for very long, most of the old firm fans that travel to away games will be sitting fat dumb and happy waiting for their tickets to land on the doormat.

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/club-news/tickets-falkirk-v-rangers-5.html

It's an interesting read. It doesn't look like we will have to pay a booking fee when we buy tickets for the Tattie Bowl or Ibronx. Just looks like the Weejies wanted to charge other clubs 5% for selling tickets for grounds other than their own.

Drylaw Hearts

Isn't it wonderful how their 'differences' and rivalry is often put to the side when they want to shaft the rest of Scottish Football ?

They are a disgrace.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Won't be long before the In Firm start harping on about how much we all benefit from their big away supports. Spot on from Falkirk

alwaysthereinspirit

Probably a dumb question but do we have to sell tickets to fans from the visiting team.

Probably a dumb question but do we have to sell tickets to fans from the visiting team.

There is a minimum we need to make available. This limit is very low IIRC, and no club in Scotland comes near to enforcing such a small number.

Here's a thought.

Could this be a deliberate ploy by the old firm - they want the other clubs to sell the tickets directly, and the threat of an extra charge will make the others do just that.

I'm thinking along the lines of, old firm away fans tend to be of the more, ahem, "traditional" variety, and whilst the old firm take control of the ticket sales, they could theoretically be held responsible for any unsuitable behaviour.

By letting the home team sell them, celtic and rangers can turn round and say, "nothing to do with us, you sold them the tickets not us".

Just a thought......

Here's a thought.

Could this be a deliberate ploy by the old firm - they want the other clubs to sell the tickets directly, and the threat of an extra charge will make the others do just that.

I'm thinking along the lines of, old firm away fans tend to be of the more, ahem, "traditional" variety, and whilst the old firm take control of the ticket sales, they could theoretically be held responsible for any unsuitable behaviour.

By letting the home team sell them, celtic and rangers can turn round and say, "nothing to do with us, you sold them the tickets not us".

Just a thought......

Good point.

I'd think that if it ever did come to home clubs selling to of fans, certain criteria would be laid down, for example of fans may be asked to verify that they are official mebers of the of 'away' support as registered with the appropriate of club - alternatively they could be asked to verify their personal details with the selling club, and if there was any bothther, or damage then they could be barred by the home club.

I'd also strictly enforce a one ticket only sale criteria, and ensure that only the minimum number required were made available.

Ron Burgundy
There is a minimum we need to make available. This limit is very low IIRC, and no club in Scotland comes near to enforcing such a small number.

For the size of their ground the Huns must be pretty close to dishing out the minimun.

So must the Smeltic come to think of it.We should reciprocate the percentage they give us.

portobellojambo1
It's an interesting read. It doesn't look like we will have to pay a booking fee when we buy tickets for the Tattie Bowl or Ibronx. Just looks like the Weejies wanted to charge other clubs 5% for selling tickets for grounds other than their own.

That is how I read it as well blairdin, it will not, as I think Prancer suggested it possibly might, affect our allocations at either Parkhead or Ibrox because we would be selling the tickets anyway.

They want to charge clubs, who already print the tickets, package them and probably send them by recorded delivery, an additional 5% for simply dishing them out. Tell them to get to feck.

Maybe I am reading too much into it but I think they might be using this as a means of shirking responsibility for travelling fans. If Rangers/Celtic fans are banned from away grounds the clubs can then turn round and say "wasn't us that banned you, it was the club who sold you the tickets".

Drylaw Hearts
For the size of their ground the Huns must be pretty close to dishing out the minimun.

So must the Smeltic come to think of it.We should reciprocate the percentage they give us.

I think we probably would, eventually, if the demand was there week-in week-out.

portobellojambo1

Not sure what the ruling is for league games JM, think giving the visiting team a specific percentage of overall capacity only applies for cup ties (if the visiting team decides to take up its full allocation of course, and if it does it is held responsible for shifting them all, and paying for any tickets returned).

Imeantasong
That is how I read it as well blairdin, it will not, as I think Prancer suggested it possibly might, affect our allocations at either Parkhead or Ibrox because we would be selling the tickets anyway.

They want to charge clubs, who already print the tickets, package them and probably send them by recorded delivery, an additional 5% for simply dishing them out. Tell them to get to feck.

Maybe I am reading too much into it but I think they might be using this as a means of shirking responsibility for travelling fans. If Rangers/Celtic fans are banned from away grounds the clubs can then turn round and say "wasn't us that banned you, it was the club who sold you the tickets".

See posts 39 / 40. They say similar.

portobellojambo1
See posts 39 / 40. They say similar.

Let that be a lesson (to me) that you should read all the way through a thread before you post, to make sure you are not repeating something somebody else has already said. :)

Not sure what the ruling is for league games JM, think giving the visiting team a specific percentage of overall capacity only applies for cup ties (if the visiting team decides to take up its full allocation of course, and if it does it is held responsible for shifting them all, and paying for any tickets returned).

I was thinking the same. Did rangers not ban the fans of ra sellick from Ibrox a few years ago? I can't recall if this was pre SPL though.

Falkirk are pretty low (actually very low) on the Jarhead softspotometer but on this occasion I doff my cap to them.

Falkirk have told them where to stick there 5% handling charge and will not allow them to sell tickets to their fans

Instead all rangers and celtic fans will have to apply to falkirk for tickets - with local away fans being given preference which seems a bit thick

The best part is everyone has to pay up front even if they dont get tickets so falkirk can bank an extra bit in interest until the refunds are dished out

Hope everyone else follows suit as should hit the OF's pockets a bit

How is it going hit the OF in the pocket? Don't the home team get all the money anyway? The OF never had the 5% last year and don't make any money from selling away tickets so they aren't losing anything.

As for Falkirk selling to local fans all that is happening is that there is a special match voucher in the Falkirk Herald which anyone can buy, that is the "local preference". They won't be going through adresses or anything to give priority and also won't be taking the money until a ticket is issued.

You may do well to check the facts before posting as you sound just like one of the bigots you so despise.

The old firm tried to shaft the other clubs yet again and you can bet their supporters backed the idea. It would be great if Hearts followed Falkirk and ended up charging the unwashed an extra ?3.50 per ticket, they can't deny the reasoning behind it either since they essentially proposed the idea themselves. That'll teach them greedy *******s.

I'd usually think it wrong to give tickets to any clubs' fans regardless of their support (whether they're ST holders or shareholders etc.) but it would be crackin for old firm supporters who usually bring their bile to Tynie to miss out.

Also, do rangers and celtic not charge their supporters for away tickets at the very start of the season and have a ballot for every away game. If so, this would completely mess up their plans.

Not many of the OF fans did back this idea from what i have heard as it means of them as season ticket holders will miss out in getting an automatic

allocation and have to scramble around for tickets.

Also Rangers and Celtic fans already pay much more for their tickets at some away grounds than Hearts or Hibs fans for instance so they already being charged a premium.

No club in the SPL actually charge their fans at the start of the season for away tickets as far as i know as that would probably would be unresonable or even maybe illegal.

Archived