Well Done To Falkirk - Stuffing it right up the ****

Rawrrrrrrr

How is it going hit the OF in the pocket? Don't the home team get all the money anyway? The OF never had the 5% last year and don't make any money from selling away tickets so they aren't losing anything.

As for Falkirk selling to local fans all that is happening is that there is a special match voucher in the Falkirk Herald which anyone can buy, that is the "local preference". They won't be going through adresses or anything to give priority and also won't be taking the money until a ticket is issued.

You may do well to check the facts before posting as you sound just like one of the bigots you so despise.

Its going to hit them in the pocket as they pass on charges for applying etc and being part of their balloting process, if clubs take this away from them they lose that money

Not to mention they probably have factored this 5% into their budgets already expecting everyone to bend over

ChemicalJambo

Maybe I am reading too much into it but I think they might be using this as a means of shirking responsibility for travelling fans. If Rangers/Celtic fans are banned from away grounds the clubs can then turn round and say "wasn't us that banned you, it was the club who sold you the tickets".

Lets just ask them for a list of supporters they approve us to sell to. We can amend it as we see fit. Give it to Ticketmaster, get them to do the lot, registered mail delivery of tickets etc. All admin costs get charged to the weegies. Will probably cost an extra ?10 a ticket, feck 'em

Its going to hit them in the pocket as they pass on charges for applying etc and being part of their balloting process, if clubs take this away from them they lose that money

Not to mention they probably have factored this 5% into their budgets already expecting everyone to bend over

My Brother in law is a weegie *** ******* and he tells me they get charged ?1 per transaction already as a handling charge from Rangers on away tickets so whether or not that covers the admin or not i don't know as there is apparently a lot of man hours that go into running ballots etc.

Seems strange that the OF would take this action as they must have known it was doomed to failure and even stranger that the OF are joining forces on this one considering what happened last season.

I think poster who said that the OF were trying to shirk responsibility for their fans might have a point.

53258546.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A60703C95BD0C7D1DFA96D640C844286CF

You can just about read the thoughts of the steward back right;

"There is no fekin way i'm going near that!"

Jings red letter day indeed a positive prancer posts and I find myself agreeing with him! Hope thta every club follows Falkirk's lead and starts a register of "AWAY BIGOT BROTHERS so called fans" it could be followed up with charges for dmages and , if rquired, banning orders. Maybe the gruesome twosome are trying to abdicate responsibilty for the pond life that supports them but how long till the more affluent, notwitstnading therapits' illogical yet predictable bias, of there away support start to moan to the clubs themselves re always missing out.

Sell direct , keep a proper database and pass ALL costs onto those buying it is the answer

Good point.

I'd think that if it ever did come to home clubs selling to of fans, certain criteria would be laid down, for example of fans may be asked to verify that they are official mebers of the of 'away' support as registered with the appropriate of club - alternatively they could be asked to verify their personal details with the selling club, and if there was any bothther, or damage then they could be barred by the home club.

I'd also strictly enforce a one ticket only sale criteria, and ensure that only the minimum number required were made available.

I think it's not too difficult, you get them to bring formal ID such as a passport. (hmmm might be a problem you don't need a passport to go to Blackpool)

Hate to give them any credit but fair play to Falkirk. These b******* think they are Scottish football. The pair off them are basically a partnership that no-one should fall for. **** is too nice a phrase for them. Remember where the name 'Old Firm' came from. As for any of the ****s that live in OUR city.........

Another example of how ****my the OF are!!

Can I ask why we don't like falkirk very much?

we should do the same as falkirk, sell them ourselves.

We should make them go to one of the mobile ticket booth things, put it in a place with no parking for miles, put one person on to sell tickets and only open it for a few hours.

After a few games with next to no away support we can justify cutting their allocation to one section.

WE SHOULD TAKE EVRY POSSIBLE CHANCE TO SHAFT THESE ****S!!!!

god know they deserve it.

get the catering staff to sell their tickets, that would guarantee a small away support on the days that the ugly sisters come to visit

Guest juvehearts
Another example of how ****my the OF are!!

Can I ask why we don't like falkirk very much?

Do you need a reason?

The fact that falkirk is in the middle of nowhere

its too near to glasgow

the fact that they have a dumbass hobo as a manager

the crappy wee half finished stadium that they dont even own.

their previous staduim was a dump

i'd love grangemouth to blow up because that ****hole would be 1st to be blown away

*** them & their fans.

Guest juvehearts

I think the sfa.spl had allocated 5 or 10 % to away fans on matchday & %20 on a cup day?

if falkirk are the 1st club to do it then IMO everyone should follow suit & shaft these greedy, weegie, dirty, unwashed, mhanky, smelly, creetin, giro loving, wear tops from 1970's, cant afoard a new one, glory hunting barstewards for everything we possibaly can

the OF make my blood boil & their glory hunting fans are just as bad.

doctor jambo

Rough figures here so bare with me

5% of a ?30 ticket = ?1.50 per ticket

3000 tickets x ?1.50 = ?4500 per game

20 games per season (away) = ?90,000 per annum

How much do they pay their admin staff FFS

Bye Bye NHS hello Ibrox admin!

Guest juvehearts
Rough figures here so bare with me

5% of a ?30 ticket = ?1.50 per ticket

3000 tickets x ?1.50 = ?4500 per game

20 games per season (away) = ?90,000 per annum

How much do they pay their admin staff FFS

Bye Bye NHS hello Ibrox admin!

Who in the SPL charges ?30 a ticket?

o dont think the OF even charge that much.

the most expensive ticket ive been charged for a League game was ?28 for Easter road.

DO the OF charge us ?30 for the privlage of getting spat,****ed on & cups thrown at us at their stadia?

if that is the case, utter respect to all that goes.

feek that

Whilst applauding Falkirks stance on this issue, my concern is that the OF will do the same to visiting fans meaning us having to apply via them for tickets :eek:

Colonel Kurtz

This has nothing to do with costs.

The OF are colluding to escape any punishment for the behaviour of their moron fans at away grounds.

They will argue that they had no control over selling the tickets if other clubs AS THEY WANT take the same attitude as Falkirk.

Surely if clubs follow Falkirk's lead there will be a database collected of away OF fans names and addresses? This info can be passed between the other 10 clubs in the SPL so that any of the vermin thrown out a stadium NEVER gets another ticket for an SPL game ever again?

Also, the OF allocation is to supporters groups is it not, so they have no way of knowing EXACTLY who gets a ticket, therefore they cannot truly identify anyone in an away ground who gets ejected for singing folk songs.

With home clubs having names and addresses for every OF fan sitting in every seat in their stadium not only can the police do them while in the ground, but on reviewing CCTV footage after the game they can call round during the week and pay them a wee visit as well.

Can't really see a downside to this.

doctor jambo
This has nothing to do with costs.

The OF are colluding to escape any punishment for the behaviour of their moron fans at away grounds.

They will argue that they had no control over selling the tickets if other clubs AS THEY WANT take the same attitude as Falkirk.

Sorry, but you are wrong

They already have no responsibility for thier away fans

The home team gets hammered by the beaks for any misdemeanors in thier grounds- end of, even if perpetrated by away fans, so I cannot see how this would change anything

Sorry, but you are wrong

The home team gets hammered by the beaks for any misdemeanors in thier grounds- end of, even if perpetrated by away fans, so I cannot see how this would change anything

Exactly. All those mischievous types who dress up in their colours for an afternoon's neddishness are simply trying to tarnish their good name...

Colonel Kurtz
Sorry, but you are wrong

You are correct in terms of pitch invasions etc,however wrong in terms of bigotted chanting

Hearts were almost in trouble at Motherwell ,and The Tims at Inverness for dodgy songs.

The GFA do hold clubs responsible for the behaviour of their fans home or away,there were no actions last season because there was no definition of what was banned.

You are correct in terms of pitch invasions etc,however wrong in terms of bigotted chanting

Hearts were almost in trouble at Motherwell ,and The Tims at Inverness for dodgy songs.

The GFA do hold clubs responsible for the behaviour of their fans home or away,there were no actions last season because there was no definition of what was banned.

Have there been any changes to these definitions though?

John Findlay
Have there been any changes to these definitions though?

I have said this before and I will say it again. The first club to be done over bigotted singing will be Hearts.

John

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Just wanted to make one point. There is no such thing as an affluent sellik fhan. They are all vermin who survive on state hand outs, thievery and raking through bins. Fact. :mad:

Rangers fans are also vermin.

FACT.

:)

Archived