the footballshirt.com - cheap fitba tops

Ivan Drago

my mate just sent me a link for this website, brand new tops for 6.99 apparently, once u add postage it comes to ?15. Says he saw it on sum other forum and people there have sed they've used it and its authentic and reliable.

Good for getting some cheap footy tops to wear on your holidays :)

http://www.thefootballshirt.com

the ?6.99 ones are last seasons mate.

other cheaper tops are obscure teams. Still a decent buy though depending on what you're looking for.

the ?6.99 ones are last seasons mate.

other cheaper tops are obscure teams. Still a decent buy though depending on what you're looking for.

some of them are advertised as this seasons? pretty sure they are....

Monkey Watcher

The likes of the Chelsea and Barca definitely look like the new 08/09 ones. Were did you see people commenting on them mate? Pretty cheap it has to be said.

The likes of the Chelsea and Barca definitely look like the new 08/09 ones. Were did you see people commenting on them mate? Pretty cheap it has to be said.

Was just my friend on a different forum, not sure which one tho. I'll try and find out and post a link if i do.

So i've no idea how trustworthy it actually is - buy at your own risk!!

edit -ma mate sed it uses paypal so should be pretty reliable.....

Definitely up to date. It has all the Euro 2008 ones and they were all pretty much brand new for the tournament.

http://www.thefootballshirt.com

Registrant:

Pranote chongsuk [email protected] +66.29622112

Pranote chongsuk

38/1 Soi. Peerasak Khungkaseam Watsamphaya ,

Phanakorn,Bangkok,TH 10200

;)

Administrator:

Name-- Jassada Deethavorn

EMail-: ([email protected])

tel --: +66.29622112

org: Thaibiz Provider Co.,Ltd

99/23 Software Park 12th.Fl., Chaengwattana Rd., Klonggluar

Pakkred,Nonthaburi,TH 11120

Authentic shirts??

I didn't actually checkk the link I assumed it was like a similiar site I'd been on before with cheap strips where that had been the case.

Having checked it out it looks the real deal. So if not they are either very good fakes (in which case who cares no one will know) or you will get a cheap crappy top with an iron-on badge that looks nothing like the picture.

Feedback please if anyone buys one!

Cracklin' Rosie

Al in favour of a deal but doesn't this just smack of more kids in foreign part getting ripped off. Alla Addidas, Nike, Primark!

Al in favour of a deal but doesn't this just smack of more kids in foreign part getting ripped off. Alla Addidas, Nike, Primark!

I have no conscience/morals, Ghana with Kingston 7 on the way, I'll update when(if) I get it. Used my visa so I'm protected anyway

jonathan1874
I didn't actually checkk the link I assumed it was like a similiar site I'd been on before with cheap strips where that had been the case.

Having checked it out it looks the real deal. So if not they are either very good fakes (in which case who cares no one will know) or you will get a cheap crappy top with an iron-on badge that looks nothing like the picture.

Feedback please if anyone buys one!

Ok just completed my order via paypal. they look genuine. guess ill be able to tell you in 3-4 weeks time!

are these the same people that if they werent working in the textile industry who would be into prostitution and drugs ???,

If it bothers them that much they should join a union.

the chelsea liverpool and arsenal are all this seasons definitely. didn't look at any others but id imagine the other teams are next season too

the chelsea liverpool and arsenal are all this seasons definitely. didn't look at any others but id imagine the other teams are next season too

South Africa and Mexico look quite interesting with 3/4 length sleeves

BangkokHearts

100% fake.

If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

They are coming from Thailand they are certain to be fake. Original shirts here are the same price as in the UK and in most cases more expensive. Hard to find too, especially anything aside from the top teams from the usual top three/four leagues.

Some originals are made here, but the policing of factories these days by the brand name owners is so thorough that you'll not see them on street stalls or on the markets anymore.

BangkokHearts

I'll also add that the better fakes are so good they will fool a lot of people into thinking they are real.

The best copies retail for about 220THB per piece in Bangkok which is about 3.50 which is what he will be selling.

I saw last years Hearts shirt (an original) in one of the shops that counterfeit them a few weeks ago so even they have been faked. An original is obviously needed to get the copy right. You can tell an Umbro Hearts shirt is fake by looking at the orange band inside the shirt around the neck. If it has little Umbro logos on it it's real, if it doesn't have them it is fake.

jonathan1874

well the Barcelona top has the nike detail on the top and the Nike print on the inside of the neck. Looks idetical

well the Barcelona top has the nike detail on the top and the Nike print on the inside of the neck. Looks idetical

"My mate brought the Italy shirt from a similar site, when it arrived we compared it to my original, there are slight and subtle differences - these are the badge which from a distance look similar but close up the fabric and colours are different, the puma logo is also a different shape and has a bigger nose. The main difference however is the stichting which yet again from a distance appear ok but when analysed it looks as if less care has been taken and there are extra details added such as a stitch running down the arm.

Its a fake but a bloody good one."

Apart from Messi has went from playing in number 18 to number 19!!! ;)

Do not I repeat DO NOT buy from this site - all tops are fake and some of them are so bad they wouldn't sell them at East Fortune!!

?7 for a brand new top, yeah sure!!

well that's a differant site, these do look real and I've read good things about it

sorry mate it is the SAME site second pic is from the site you ordered from. link at bottom is only for a forum. Time will tell but sorry to say mate I think you've been had.

jonathan1874
Apart from Messi has went from playing in number 18 to number 19!!! ;)

well I said Barcelona and that's agentina, check the site. I've ordered 2 so illsoon find

well I said Barcelona and that's agentina, check the site. I've ordered 2 so illsoon find

Oops, my mistake!

I've bought a few tops off ebay that came from Thailand and they've been perfect, the seller almost admitted they'd been "relocated" from the proper factories!!

I have no conscience/morals, Ghana with Kingston 7 on the way, I'll update when(if) I get it. Used my visa so I'm protected anyway

Protection is only with purchases over ?100

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I bought some schneidy Northface gear in Shanghai last time I was there

Bought a body warmer which was the dogs as I'm told it came out the same factory (they have a contract to make 10,000 or so and they make a few thousand extra to sell out the back door)

Also bought a Northface rucksack which fell apart within a fortnight

You pays yer money you takes yer chance

200milesfromgorgie
Do not I repeat DO NOT buy from this site - all tops are fake and some of them are so bad they wouldn't sell them at East Fortune!!

?7 for a brand new top, yeah sure!!

i've got a mate who reckons he's a liverpool fan so he got a Torres 9 shirt done and it fell apart in the wash last year.

Midloth_Iain
also soccertriads.com cheap for strips.

And if you wish to return any faulty goods we send a gang round to cut off your hands :eek:

Midloth_Iain

My mate bought 2 fake Lacoste polo's in Bangkok. The croc's were last seen swimming about in his washing machine minus the tops :)

got stung by a thai website at xmas for over ?100 and the tops never appeared. i could not phone and kept getting fobbed off by e-mail saying they were missining and they would send me more. in the end the website was closed down and i had paid using pay pal. they had fobbed me off for long enough that i had no comeback with the money i had lost. i reckon they had set it up in time for xmas and fleeced thousands without ever sending any product

can anyone who ordered from here please keep us updated as this site looks very similiar to the one i used. it was 18.50 for the top and shorts with free number and name and free postage. if the strips are reasonable quality and they actually arrive i would consider using it but it is a fact they will not be genuine.

Destruction Derby
also soccertriads.com cheap for strips.

Are these Genuine on this site?

Midloth_Iain
got stung by a thai website at xmas for over ?100 and the tops never appeared. i could not phone and kept getting fobbed off by e-mail saying they were missining and they would send me more. in the end the website was closed down and i had paid using pay pal. they had fobbed me off for long enough that i had no comeback with the money i had lost. i reckon they had set it up in time for xmas and fleeced thousands without ever sending any product

Did you go thru' the Paypal dispute process, dont they give you money back if they rule in your favour that you were conned ?

BangkokHearts
I've bought a few tops off ebay that came from Thailand and they've been perfect, the seller almost admitted they'd been "relocated" from the proper factories!!

He'd be lying then, as they were good fakes.

You can kid yourself on, but in the end if they come from Thailand they are fake, no exceptions.

Did you go thru' the Paypal dispute process, dont they give you money back if they rule in your favour that you were conned ?

if it goes past a certain number of days you cannot dispute and the supplier fobbed me off until this was past

The Marseille strip is nice enough to play golf in ...

that strip is hideous.

and I never quite got that, no offense to any golfers but why the hell do people who play golf get all dressed up in there pull overs etc? They look like utter prats. Surely there is a more practical alternative?

are these the same people that if they werent working in the textile industry who would be into prostitution and drugs ???,

Yes, spot on!

if it goes past a certain number of days you cannot dispute and the supplier fobbed me off until this was past

If you paid by Visa, you may be able to claim through them via the issueing bank.

can anyone who ordered from here please keep us updated as this site looks very similiar to the one i used. it was 18.50 for the top and shorts with free number and name and free postage. if the strips are reasonable quality and they actually arrive i would consider using it but it is a fact they will not be genuine.

Suppose what you consider fake. Have bought thai shirts before off ebay and the look perfect but may not be official.

Reading down the burnley forum they take some time to arrive but look good and for what they cost its a pretty good deal.

• 2 weeks later...

the mate that told me about this site got his the other day and texted me saying they look fine, only took two weeks to arrive

Archived