sick of it

Heartbeat

This constant abuse of our team

Know its been said but I have finally had enough. It seems every day when genuine football supporters like me who happen to want to read FOOTBALLING stories about my team have to trawl through pages of drivel about the ugly sisters to find the only piece on Hearts if there even is one is this constant tirade of abuse about Romanov etc etc. Lets get this straight he is a tube and desrerved all the criticism he got but we are now well into pre season and the tabloids seem to drag out person after person to have a wee dig. The latest today is Jose Quitongo who is quoted and I emphasise quoted cos I am sure they make half this up as fearing for our future and if we get relegated he thinks we wont survive and end up like Gretna. What planet are these tubes on? FFS even in a bad time like it is we have sold over 10,00 STs so to compare us to Gretna is a joke. He then takes a swipe at Csaba by saying we have appointed a no mark. Now he may not be the world name that some may think we would get but he has managed two national sides, managed in the champions league and coached in Germany so I would suggest his pedigree is on par or better than the likes of Billy Davies who probably would have been readily accepted cos hes got a weegie accent and a passion for one of the OF. Its time for us to get right behind the team (sorry Scott) and I do sense a bit more unity since the manager was appointment. I know I should stop reading the tabloids but it is hard not to. These sports journalists should hang there head in shame. Do you think that when they studied to be a journalist they had ambitions to write for a Rantic fanzine?

Know its been said but I have finally had enough. It seems every day when genuine football supporters like me who happen to want to read FOOTBALLING stories about my team have to trawl through pages of drivel about the ugly sisters to find the only piece on Hearts if there even is one is this constant tirade of abuse about Romanov etc etc.

Lets get this straight he is a tube and desrerved all the criticism he got but we are now well into pre season and the tabloids seem to drag out person after person to have a wee dig.

The latest today is Jose Quitongo who is quoted and I emphasise quoted cos I am sure they make half this up as fearing for our future and if we get relegated he thinks we wont survive and end up like Gretna. What planet are these tubes on? FFS even in a bad time like it is we have sold over 10,00 STs so to compare us to Gretna is a joke. He then takes a swipe at Csaba by saying we have appointed a no mark. Now he may not be the world name that some may think we would get but he has managed two national sides, managed in the champions league and coached in Germany so I would suggest his pedigree is on par or better than the likes of Billy Davies who probably would have been readily accepted cos hes got a weegie accent and a passion for one of the OF.

Its time for us to get right behind the team (sorry Scott) and I do sense a bit more unity since the manager was appointment. I know I should stop reading the tabloids but it is hard not to. These sports journalists should hang there head in shame. Do you think that when they studied to be a journalist they had ambitions to write for a Rantic fanzine?

Easier to read when its split up but I agree, with you. Just stop reading those pish papers.

Griclesfield

with Romanov at the helm we kind of open ourselves to ridicule.

His statements on Scottish managers, his constant abuse of SFA and how its run ..

these rants as true as the latter may be will always guarantee we will be in the headlines for all the wrong reasons.

sad but true.

His statements on Scottish managers, his constant abuse of SFA and how its run ..

these rants as true as the latter may be will always guarantee we will be in the headlines for all the wrong reasons.

sad but true.

Romanov, while unorthodox in his methods at times, has at least had the balls to say what everyone outside of the OF thinks. He's right in a lot of what he says, particularly when it comes to how Scottish football is run.

That's the real reason we get attacked in the press, the majority of which is from the west.

Glesga Jambo

I have made bigger marks on bed sheets than Jose Quitongo did at Hearts. Jose who now flips burghers in McDonald's said Romanov is a diddie and Csaba is a nobody. Next week he will give us his views on Robert Mugabe, I bet they are not going to be good.

Papers are full of pash but then fall over themselves to get exclusive interviews with Romanov.Treat them with the contempt they try to treat us.

rumbles1874

Know its been said but I have finally had enough. It seems every day when genuine football supporters like me who happen to want to read FOOTBALLING stories about my team have to trawl through pages of drivel about the ugly sisters to find the only piece on Hearts if there even is one is this constant tirade of abuse about Romanov etc etc. Lets get this straight he is a tube and desrerved all the criticism he got but we are now well into pre season and the tabloids seem to drag out person after person to have a wee dig. The latest today is Jose Quitongo who is quoted and I emphasise quoted cos I am sure they make half this up as fearing for our future and if we get relegated he thinks we wont survive and end up like Gretna. What planet are these tubes on? FFS even in a bad time like it is we have sold over 10,00 STs so to compare us to Gretna is a joke. He then takes a swipe at Csaba by saying we have appointed a no mark. Now he may not be the world name that some may think we would get but he has managed two national sides, managed in the champions league and coached in Germany so I would suggest his pedigree is on par or better than the likes of Billy Davies who probably would have been readily accepted cos hes got a weegie accent and a passion for one of the OF. Its time for us to get right behind the team (sorry Scott) and I do sense a bit more unity since the manager was appointment. I know I should stop reading the tabloids but it is hard not to. These sports journalists should hang there head in shame. Do you think that when they studied to be a journalist they had ambitions to write for a Rantic fanzine?

i could not have put it better, i have only not had a rant like this because its to early. i aggree that the fans feel more part of the club since csaba has came. In time he will relise that the west coast press are full of OF fans who want nothing more than to see any team out side them fail. vald has to start keeping his ideas to him self not matter how much we all aggree with them. i say come the first game of the season we show up and ture tynie in to a fortress again lets hit them players with a wall of noise as they come up that tunnel and thats unite as one behind the team!!!!!:flagwave:

Spitonastranger

sad but true.

Listening to traynor yesterday, the journos all agree they suck up to the OF and that the journos are sick of the way the OF treat them and that they should stand up to them, but all agree that they wont.

Next lets slag HMFC and their owner:confused:

hinksikensi

Just imagine the weegie press if kaunas did rangers! that would really put their noses out of joint. Having to report how a diddy team put out their beloved glasgow rangers. i for one would love it. really love it.

I agree with you 100%. However you will notice that there are not may kickbackers taking the time to also agree with you. I wonder why not? It seems the reason is easy, most kickbackers take in all the guff that the likes of the daily ranker and the current bun and assume it is all factual. I put it down to limited intelligence.

Are you kidding? There's not one newspaper that isn't treated with suspicion and disdain on this board. Much of the time they deserve it too. I think you'd be hard pushed to find anyone here who pays all that much attention to what the media have to say. As for your limited intelligence comment, there's really no need to try and start an argument on a thread like this....weird one...

But the OP...yes...I agree. I'm fed up listening to people getting stuck into our players and our club, especially now that things are definitely starting to look up for us. The media, I can take or leave, they've been a bit kinder towards us since Csaba charmed the pants off them but I didn't expect it to last. Expect nothing from them and you won't be disappointed, I suppose. What really gets me is our own supporters hammering into them, day after day. Yes, we are weak in some areas and we do need replacements but the endless abuse some of them get is just so bloody depressing.

Tynecastle can never be a fortress again while this sort of thing goes on. People were coming up with songs and things for Csaba over the past few days and you have to wonder where we'll fit in all this singing when we have such a hectic booing schedule to observe.

Archived