Has anyone ever cheated on their better half - and lived to tell the tale?

cannonfoda

cannonfoda

Right you lot, I bet that there are plenty stories out there on this topic and I need guidance.  I've recently been propositioned by someone randomly in a local pub who's then went out their way to track me down on social media - they're fit (as in marathon running fit) and married as am I and yet it's not scaring them off.  I'm flattered but never ever cheated so throwing it out there to kickback - is it worth it?  Does it make a difference to your life?  Is the thrill addictive? and almost as importantly - how the hell does anyone manage to make time for two burzd? (and make it work with a joint bank account!!!).  

Over to you all!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cannonfoda

• Jim_Duncan

• JudyJudyJudy

• Ked

loveofthegame

You’re married. Why would you do that to your wife?!

If you have kids, why would you ever do that to your kids?!

Never understood why people risk hurting those they’re meant to love most all to get their end away for a cheap thrill.

It’s beyond selfish- no thought about the impact it might end up having on their spouse and kids for the rest of their lives.

Libertarian
14 minutes ago, cannonfoda said:

Right you lot, I bet that there are plenty stories out there on this topic and I need guidance.  I've recently been propositioned by someone randomly in a local pub who's then went out their way to track me down on social media - they're fit (as in marathon running fit) and married as am I and yet it's not scaring them off.  I'm flattered but never ever cheated so throwing it out there to kickback - is it worth it?  Does it make a difference to your life?  Is the thrill addictive? and almost as importantly - how the hell does anyone manage to make time for two burzd? (and make it work with a joint bank account!!!).  

Over to you all!

Don't do it mate.

John Findlay
16 minutes ago, cannonfoda said:

Over to you all!

Don't do it, you will only cause trouble/grief down the line. It's just not worth it.

been here before
19 minutes ago, cannonfoda said:

I've recently been propositioned by someone randomly in a local pub who's then went out their way to track me down on social media...

And that in itself doesnt ring alarm bells?

Edited by been here before

Jamboref51

Had this girlfriend I lived with in the 90s. One of the best folk around. Went home after a rave with another bird and she came back and caught us. Still feel bad about how I treated her and after bumping into her bout 10 years or so later I couldn't apologise enough to her. Wasn't married at the time or had kids but still felt bad and still do to this day...... However the other bird was something else standing there in a wee Santa outfit that was shorter than short and part of me says it was worth it all and more.

Hope that helps 

cannonfoda

Cool - the power of KB group therapy :)   replied thanks but no thanks.  Time to spend more time with the much better half!  Reconnect to what's good with life.

JudyJudyJudy

Well I may as well be different about this too !  😂 fwiw don’t do it . When I’m in a relationship I’m a one man man . When I’ve been unhappy I traded them in . 😂maybe try analyse why you were contemplating it ? 

RustyRightPeg

Never cheated but been cheated on. Worst feeling in the world. 

Jim_Duncan
8 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Screenshot_20240424_161305_Google.jpg

What about having your hand in two birds’ bushes?

The_razors_edge

I genuinely don’t know how guys can be arsed trying to keep more than one woman happy 🤯

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

:worthless_thread:

image.jpeg.4553fb0bdda3faf57517d1c990f40457.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

wearing them like boxing gloves

lost in space

The fantasy of having a "girlfriend" is better than actually having one.

When/where you going to meet?

Communicate by text?

What reason you going to give to the wife - "going golfing again"?

Her perfume on your clothes/car?

Birth control?

Transmitted diseases?

Once you and girlfriend break up - what then? Faithful again?

Can you trust girlfriend to keep quiet?

Is her husband a violent maniac?

Does girl see you as part of her future?

Is she trustworthy? - doesn't sound like it!!!

It doesn't seem to be worth it. Very tempting but is it likely to end well?

1 hour ago, loveofthegame said:

You’re married. Why would you do that to your wife?!

If you have kids, why would you ever do that to your kids?!

Never understood why people risk hurting those they’re meant to love most all to get their end away for a cheap thrill.

It’s beyond selfish- no thought about the impact it might end up having on their spouse and kids for the rest of their lives.

Yup agree, it happened to my daughter ( 2 kids as well) it is a complete shitshow. Needless to say she is now a single parent. He ( the husband) still sees the kids but it is not ideal, fortunately the kids are still young 4&7. We manage it as best we can but it has had an effect on all of us.

Wee Mikey
1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Been there, and have the T-shirt. 🤭

Des Lynam
2 hours ago, cannonfoda said:

Over to you all!

Maybe she's found out your wife is cheating on you and sees you as fair game. 

milky_26
2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

possibly with her husband?

loveofthegame
13 minutes ago, micole said:

Yup agree, it happened to my daughter ( 2 kids as well) it is a complete shitshow. Needless to say she is now a single parent. He ( the husband) still sees the kids but it is not ideal, fortunately the kids are still young 4&7. We manage it as best we can but it has had an effect on all of us.

Sorry to read that mate, but a case in point that the hurt goes beyond just the directly impacted individual too. 

Herbert.

Do it.

I done it to my first wife. Don't feel guilty at all. We were at the end I was on the couch etc.. so it was a push to get rid of her, She had been shagging what is now her husband for a bit before hand anyway. If your no happy and trapped its a easy way to get out. Just get yourself caught and job done.

3 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

Sorry to read that mate, but a case in point that the hurt goes beyond just the directly impacted individual too. 

Yup very true.

JudyJudyJudy
59 minutes ago, lost in space said:

The fantasy of having a "girlfriend" is better than actually having one.

When/where you going to meet?

Communicate by text?

What reason you going to give to the wife - "going golfing again"?

Her perfume on your clothes/car?

Birth control?

Transmitted diseases?

Once you and girlfriend break up - what then? Faithful again?

Can you trust girlfriend to keep quiet?

Is her husband a violent maniac?

Does girl see you as part of her future?

Is she trustworthy? - doesn't sound like it!!!

It doesn't seem to be worth it. Very tempting but is it likely to end well?

The amount of married guys ( straight ) on gay “ dating apps is quite shocking . Think the same for straight apps too . 

Jim_Duncan
10 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

:rofl:

Oda be a JT
2 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Never cheated but been cheated on. Worst feeling in the world. 

Agree with this, don’t do it…try and imagine if your wife done it to you how you would feel.

Wee Mikey
41 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

The amount of married guys ( straight ) on gay “ dating apps is quite shocking . Think the same for straight apps too . 

Folks can fantisise on line.

Oh, and you being 'shocked'?

I think not.

😉

I P Knightley

Tell your missus that this has happened (apart from the bit where you go onto JKB seeking advice, ofc!!)

What's the worst that happens? She jokes with you about having a stalker? She sees you in a new light and offers something a loyal husband deserves? She suggests you invite marathon woman back for a threesome. 

You won't lose. 

Better to regret shagging than not.

Shes married so bonus .

None eh that pish about the next step.

Just get the knickers aff.

im the wee red guy on yer left shoulder.

bet she's tight

👹

2 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Hope that's not your profile pic.

Sweaty forehead.

Nap

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

How can you be straight if gay.

Suppose it's easier to get a ride of a guy.

Its 2024, invite her round for a 3 way and if your bird says no then punt her. :sergioyay:

6 minutes ago, Negan said:

Its 2024, invite her round for a 3 way and if your bird says no then punt her. :sergioyay:

It's blimmin terrible the carry on these days.

CostaJambo

Dearie me, not a "get it pumped" in sight, not like the old days.

Seriously though it's not worth it for what may well end up being an exceptionally disappointing ride. And you might not enjoy it either.

If carlsberg did rivals...
4 hours ago, cannonfoda said:

Over to you all!

I did many years ago,long before camera phones and social media. It was a logistical nightmare then, I can only imagine it's 100 times worse now! Just say no!

If carlsberg did rivals...
29 minutes ago, Ked said:

Better to regret shagging than not.

Shes married so bonus .

None eh that pish about the next step.

Just get the knickers aff.

im the wee red guy on yer left shoulder.

bet she's tight

👹

If she doesn't get her round in, get her away, however tidy she is!

cannonfoda
1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I'd rather get a resin-bonded driveway. 

Probably easier as well...

cannonfoda
Just now, cannonfoda said:

Probably easier as well...

And more useful...

cannonfoda

Noticed she's a friend of one of the wife's pals! 

Wondering if I've dodged an aimed bullet? Thank Christ drunk me wasn't replying.