Has anyone ever cheated on their better half - and lived to tell the tale?

cannonfoda

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

Hell naw.

But get her number and give it to @jack D and coke

2 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

This.

😐not sure what’s this is meant to mean :lol: 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cannonfoda

• Jim_Duncan

• JudyJudyJudy

• Ked

Ulysses
10 minutes ago, cannonfoda said:

Noticed she's a friend of one of the wife's pals! 

Wondering if I've dodged an aimed bullet? Thank Christ drunk me wasn't replying.  

If the proposition was one of those that even a man couldn't fail to notice, you might need to consider telling the missus anyway. If you don't, and she finds out elsewhere, you could find yourself in bother for not saying anything. I'm not saying to leap in and tell her, just to think about it. 

Or you could let her read this thread.  :ninja: :eek:

34 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Dearie me, not a "get it pumped" in sight, not like the old days.

Seriously though it's not worth it for what may well end up being an exceptionally disappointing ride. And you might not enjoy it either.

Kickback is woke 

I cheated on my busd when I was 19 and the guilt ate away at me for weeks until I fessed up. We ended up getting married 7 years later. Think there was always some insecurity that I'd do it again but I'd learned my lesson.

We ended up getting a divorce like but still...

Trust is like a piece of paper. Once it's crumpled it can never be completely uncrumpled.

cannonfoda
2 minutes ago, Hansel said:

I cheated on my busd when I was 19 and the guilt ate away at me for weeks until I fessed up. We ended up getting married 7 years later. Think there was always some insecurity that I'd do it again but I'd learned my lesson.

We ended up getting a divorce like but still...

Trust is like a piece of paper. Once it's crumpled it can never be completely uncrumpled.

Love that line at the end mate.  

cannonfoda

I've never cheated. Never had a fit lassie easily 15 years younger than me and about half my weight come flat out and offer herself either.  

Gonna Chalk it up to a what if... And get some excitement planned with the much better half.  

Oh, and make social media much more hidden...  Really don't want clients from work finding me.  

JudyJudyJudy
21 minutes ago, Hansel said:

Kickback is woke 

Tell me ! 

Psychedelicropcircle
1 hour ago, cannonfoda said:

Thanks woke KB.  Saved a marriage 😉 

Pussy

joking!

redjambo
5 hours ago, Jambo dans les Pyrenees said:

image.jpeg.4553fb0bdda3faf57517d1c990f40457.jpeg

:D

Off topic slightly I had a wee thing with a marathon runner woman for a while. Skinny as hell and bony, not for me in the long run (no pun intended). 

Jim_Duncan
1 hour ago, cannonfoda said:

Noticed she's a friend of one of the wife's pals! 

Wondering if I've dodged an aimed bullet? Thank Christ drunk me wasn't replying.  

Reckon it could have been a setup to test you? Women do crazy shit like that sometimes.

Jim_Duncan

Only woman I haven't cheated on is my wife. Had a couple of 'offers' from other birds over the years, but have no interest in setting up that kind of nonsense. Would never be able to justify it to myself, the kids, or more importantly, her.

Greedy Jambo
9 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Only woman I haven't cheated on is my wife. Had a couple of 'offers' from other birds over the years, but have no interest in setting up that kind of nonsense. Would never be able to justify it to myself, the kids, or more importantly, her.

Sometimes it's right to jump ship though, you never know what's round the corner. 

superjack

This is something I don't understand. I've sone mates who it doesn't bother then getting their hole on a night out while their wives are at home. It's funny though. I've noticed over the years that when guys talk about doing the dirty, I reckon around 90% of guys claim they do it, but only a small fraction of that number actually so it. I've always been honest about always having been 100% faithful to Mrs super. Quite a few times, mates have admitted when they're pissed that they're actually the same. They just think it sounds cool if they claim to be shagging around.

54 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Off topic slightly I had a wee thing with a marathon runner woman for a while. Skinny as hell and bony, not for me in the long run (no pun intended). 

:Aye:

Doctor FinnBarr

Suppose after nearly 26 years me and the Mrs have learned to like each other. I'll just stick with her I think. 

AyrJambo
6 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

What about having your hand in two birds’ bushes?

Ain't they all shaved these days?

6 hours ago, The_razors_edge said:

I genuinely don’t know how guys can be arsed trying to keep more than one woman happy 🤯

Happy? I'd settle for non-homicidal

Armageddon
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Marathon runner? At least you didn’t have any hurdles getting her into bed….

Angry Haggis
8 hours ago, Tazio said:

😂😂😂😂

JudyJudyJudy

Give me beefy guys over skinny any day !! Yuck ! 

King prawn
9 hours ago, Tazio said:

Booo :lol:

CostaJambo
12 hours ago, Armageddon said:

On the new woke Kickback could we all call hurdles "themdles" please.

milky_26
12 hours ago, Armageddon said:

He might have been nearing the finish and hit the wall

15 hours ago, Hansel said:

Kickback is woke 

ahem, If you read my earlier post you will see that I am still bigging it up for the serial shaggers. 

Legend Claws

I've never understood the joint account thing. We have one joint account that covers bills and then our own accounts for buying our own things, going out etc. 

Don't cheat, it's a terrible thing to do.

been here before
3 minutes ago, Legend Claws said:

I've never understood the joint account thing. We have one joint account that covers bills and then our own accounts for buying our own things, going out etc. 

Don't cheat, it's a terrible thing to do.

As all sensible couoles do. Joint acct we both put X amount in every month that covers bills, savings and the like. The rest is our own in our own accts.

Legend Claws
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

As all sensible couoles do. Joint acct we both put X amount in every month that covers bills, savings and the like. The rest is our own in our own accts.

Yup!

Armageddon

If I was going to have an affair with a female athlete I’d go for a relay runner, quick pull off like she’s grabbing a baton and then she runs away 😂

Canscot
4 hours ago, Legend Claws said:
4 hours ago, been here before said:

That is, until the divorce lawyer gets finished with you!😉

Ulysses
16 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

If I was going to have an affair with a female athlete I’d go for a relay runner, quick pull off like she’s grabbing a baton and then she runs away 😂

4b9978339640da99f40baaac4a86ebb9.gif&f=1

JimmyCant

As a wise old owl with miles on the clock, I’ve been on both sides of the cheating game. Cheated and cheated on. All good fun in secret but when it comes out it’s utterly destructive, hurts a lot of people and devastates innocent lives. My biggest regret doing it. It was on a plate and I wasn’t strong enough to turn it down(got found out) and also the lowest, angriest and most depressed I’ve ever felt when it happened to me.

Not worth it for a couple of hours of strange. Fix what’s wrong at home and if you can’t, get it sorted first before you go chasing tail. Probably one to miss if she’s actively making big efforts to find you anyway. That kind won’t want to walk away after round 1.

Thank frck that unfeasibly large fellow in my pants doesn’t make the decisions anymore.

Edited by JimmyCant

JimmyCant
8 hours ago, cheetah said:

Marathon runner my arse

Baby Reindeer creator asks fans to stop hunting down the real people from  the Netflix show - ABC News

Marathon eater more like 😜 

Greedy Jambo

I once ate a curry for breakfast and ice cream late at night, that's lie, i've done that more than once. 

I'm hardcore cheating *******. 

I’ve just realised that the thread title is really the best, anyone who cheated on their other half and didn’t live to tell the tale will most likely not be replying anytime soon.  

redjambo
50 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

As a wise old owl with miles on the clock, I’ve been on both sides of the cheating game. Cheated and cheated on. All good fun in secret but when it comes out it’s utterly destructive, hurts a lot of people and devastates innocent lives. My biggest regret doing it. It was on a plate and I wasn’t strong enough to turn it down(got found out) and also the lowest, angriest and most depressed I’ve ever felt when it happened to me.

Not worth it for a couple of hours of strange. Fix what’s wrong at home and if you can’t, get it sorted first before you go chasing tail. Probably one to miss if she’s actively making big efforts to find you anyway. That kind won’t want to walk away after round 1.

Thank frck that unfeasibly large fellow in my pants doesn’t make the decisions anymore.

Yeah, been there and done that too. Promised myself that it would never happen again. Too much collateral damage.

Der Kaiser

When I was with my ex, from the moment we started dating, to marriage and then divorce I can think of 3 moments when an opportunity for me to cheat was happening. One was as plain as an offer as you could get, the other two the females in question were dancing around the topic and I reckon if I had acted upon and responded to it they would have both ended up in sex.

Never got close to even considering them.

If I could go back in time knowing I would ultimately get divorced I still wouldn't.

You don't piss in another mans porridge.

il Duce McTarkin
12 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

You don't piss in another mans porridge.

Aye, but what about pumping his bursd?

indianajones
On 24/04/2024 at 20:23, CostaJambo said:

Dearie me, not a "get it pumped" in sight, not like the old days.

Seriously though it's not worth it for what may well end up being an exceptionally disappointing ride. And you might not enjoy it either.

Disappointed in Kickback. 

N Lincs Jambo

Got cheated on (whilst not cheating myself) by multiple ex gfs. Came to the conclusion that human beings are not actually designed for monogamy. Once I understood that and stopped getting angry I lived my life accordingly. Now have a great monogamous but unmarried relationship of 36 years with my gf and we have three lovely Jambo daughters. Only regret is they would have been much more into the JyTees had they been sons! Still all three of them support the Famous and that's everything for me.

JimmyCant
11 hours ago, redjambo said:

Yeah, been there and done that too. Promised myself that it would never happen again. Too much collateral damage.

My 2nd ex wife was a player. At the end I followed her to a hotel in Glasgow where she was at a ‘conference’ which I discovered didn’t exist. knocked on the door, shouted ‘room service’ and the guy opened it. I stormed in and the guy jumped out the window naked (unfortunately just the first floor to a flat roof) The only thing I could think of to say was ‘And all because the lady loves Milk Tray’ Chucked the guys clothes to him. Drove her to her sisters. Never talked to her again without a lawyer present.

Shooter McGavin

Cheating is cowards behaviour, in my opinion. If you’re not happy, grow up and end things and then see what’s out there.

Fwiw, never cheated, and never been cheated on, but the thought of being cheated on is horrendous.

Der Kaiser
11 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Ask him over porridge

Spellczech

Flipping heck - You really reckon it is a good idea to consider having an affair with a woman who tracked you down on social media after meeting at the pub? If these are the lengths she'll go to to snare you, imagine how OOT she will be during the affair - until you decided you've had enough - and then what lengths her rage will extend to, to punish you for rejecting her!

She is a psycho who is not happy in her relationship so wants to dip her toe in another relationship, which means finding a married man and "stealing him" from his wife to boost her own ego....

Edited by Spellczech

Spellczech
On 25/04/2024 at 17:09, been here before said:

I tried a Joint Account when first married (2010) but it just never seemed to work.

I found giving her a second card on one of my credit cards and having her pay a lump sum on first of the month into my bank account worked better...(one that gets paid off 100% every month)

Means I can keep an eye on what she is spending on food etc, all the bills can be in my name only on my account and I'm not getting told off for sticking a freaking packet of choccy biscuits in the trolley as it comes off my card anyway - as she knows exactly how much she contributes every month...

Edited by Spellczech

OnlyTheLonely
On 25/04/2024 at 23:08, il Duce McTarkin said:

What about pumping his porridge? 🤢

That thing you do

I did have a situation where I developed feelings for another girl and decided to tell my wife I was confused which led to us separating.

The other party felt the same about me but didn't want to feel like a homewrecker (and to be fair neither did I) and we agreed in another life/situation but not this one.

After that happened I had 3 months on my own thinking about why I'd ended up in this situation. The other girl had certain traits in behaviour, playfulness my ex had (and who I loved dearly and still do) and I realized that I'd seen those traits in her that my wife didn't have.

I was fully open with my wife and after 6 months we got back together as it wasn't our marriage that was the issue.

Whether there was any cheating...emotionally? Possibly. But physically nothing happened.

Honesty may be the best policy but I'm not going to suggest it was easy either.

Since then there's been nothing else.

Edited by That thing you do